Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | Computer General | Hacking in general

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Author

RE: The NSA

Your avatar

Posted on 18-07-06 00:19
lol, i was just looking through that list and noticed "Bubba the Love Sponge" Grin

How could Bubba the Love Sponge have anything to do with terrorist keywords ??Pfft

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 18-07-06 00:53
DaJoOB *put in caps because of filter*

Edited by on 18-07-06 00:53
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 18-07-06 00:55
Setrop is that by chance a copy and paste without read, some words im not so sure about....Grin

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 18-07-06 03:02
i doubt they would shut us down for putting up that huge list. i mean the word hackers was in that list. how many times do we see hacker here on HBH? Its funny but i bet HellBound Hackers is on the list... and we dont even know about it
Pfft

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 24-07-06 12:34
just spotted this thread now. I did get invited for an interview at MI5 as a Network Engineer, but I wasnt a british citizen so they cancelled the interview. I was not aloud to tell anyone I was going for the interview.

As for absorbs questions as to whether SIS monitor aswell, the answer is yes. It is called GCHQ, or General Communications Headquarters. Its based in Bletchley Park, just down the road from where the Enigma code was cracked. They monitor Cellphone, email, pager, fax, IM, and telephone communique. Now that everyone is switching to VOIP, its even easier for them.

Ironically enough, and this may be a coincidence, but part of BT's core network is also in bletchley. Interesting huh?

Someone said that we are paranoid, but, just because we are paranoid, does not meant they are not out to get us.

Also you have to worry, just because the current administration looks only for terrorism, what stops a future administration from looking for evidence of homosexuality and banning it, or looking for evidence that you are not going to vote the right way, and getting rid of you. If you have no privacy, then you can't have any secrets. If you have no secrets, then you have no defense if the worst happens.

Author

AldarHawk

Hacker Level 1
Posted on 24-07-06 14:14
It is a fact of life guys...the government is going to spy on us. they have been doing it for may many many years. Just live with it and do not do anything stupid!

it is that simple

Just ask Yahoo!Taboo! http://www.erikwestlake.com
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2