Follow us on Twitter!
It is the path of least resistance that makes rivers and men crooked. - Bj Palmer
Saturday, April 19, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 23
Guests Online: 21
Members Online: 2

Registered Members: 82839
Newest Member: fezphantom
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | General | Debates

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Author

RE: The BIG One


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 25-04-10 18:15
I like this topic but... there is not argument.

Whatever points a creationist or fundamentalist might bring up they either cannot be tested or they are just plain wrong and have been totally debunked.

If you have ever read a biology book you know that irreducible complexity is a myth. The wing, the eye, etc, all have functions even in their most simple parts.

The evidence for evolution on the other hand, is completely overwhelming. If you look at the amount of scientific literature devoted to explaining, reviewing, and trying to falsify the theory you'll see that the evidence for evolution is far greater than the evidence for the theory of gravity. You cannot deny evolution without denying the foundation of science and the scientific method.

And when you reject the scientific method you're left with this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-agl0pOQfs

I think spyware said it best. :love:


Author

RE: The BIG One

spyware
Member



Posts: 4192
Location: The Netherlands
Joined: 14.04.07
Rank:
God
Warn Level: 90
Posted on 25-04-10 21:43
tonzofgunz25 wrote:
I think spyware said it best. :love:


I think COM said it best.



img507.imageshack.us/img507/3580/spynewsig3il1.png
"The chowner of property." - Zeph
[small]
Widespread intellectual and moral docility may be convenient for leaders in the short term,
but it is suicidal for nations in the long term.
- Carl Sagan
“Since the grid is inescapable, what were the earlier lasers about? Does the corridor have a sense of humor?” - Ebert
[/s
http://bitsofspy.net
Author

RE: The BIG One


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 25-04-10 22:06
spyware wrote:
tonzofgunz25 wrote:
I think spyware said it best. :love:


I think COM said it best.


I think TL;DR says it best


Author

RE: The BIG One

The-Scarecrow
Member



Posts: 167
Location: Australia
Joined: 18.05.07
Rank:
Newbie
Posted on 26-04-10 02:21
COM: One thing I've learned is that you don't need to use extravagant, flamboyant language to get your point across, if anything it takes away from your intelligence. I was simply stating that in this arguments beginnings there is no need for the mention of religion yet you jumped right in there and assumed 2 Gods adverse to one another, what religion you were even trying to describe is new to me.


The evidence for evolution on the other hand, is completely overwhelming. If you look at the amount of scientific literature devoted to explaining, reviewing, and trying to falsify the theory you'll see that the evidence for evolution is far greater than the evidence for the theory of gravity. You cannot deny evolution without denying the foundation of science and the scientific method.


This is what I was saying about the 'this person is smarter than you so they must be right' look at history think of such things as the world being flat. Vast opinion rarely dictates truth and often its the person 'yelling' the loudest who has the least evidence. Now take a step back and look at what side of the argument has control of schools, university s, governments and ask yourself how could it be anything but. History has proven that 1 free thinkers contribution can outweigh 10,000 books written by educated men.





img518.imageshack.us/img518/1368/userbar619616sw2.gif
Ask me for it ill give it.
Author

RE: The BIG One

spyware
Member



Posts: 4192
Location: The Netherlands
Joined: 14.04.07
Rank:
God
Warn Level: 90
Posted on 26-04-10 02:29
The-Scarecrow wrote:
Now take a step back and look at what side of the argument has control of schools, university s, governments


Money.

and ask yourself how could it be anything but. History has proven that 1 free thinkers contribution can outweigh 10,000 books written by educated men.


Free thought? Hehe. Optimist.



img507.imageshack.us/img507/3580/spynewsig3il1.png
"The chowner of property." - Zeph
[small]
Widespread intellectual and moral docility may be convenient for leaders in the short term,
but it is suicidal for nations in the long term.
- Carl Sagan
“Since the grid is inescapable, what were the earlier lasers about? Does the corridor have a sense of humor?” - Ebert
[/s
http://bitsofspy.net
Author

RE: The BIG One


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 26-04-10 11:14
The-Scarecrow wrote:
COM: One thing I've learned is that you don't need to use extravagant, flamboyant language to get your point across, if anything it takes away from your intelligence. I was simply stating that in this arguments beginnings there is no need for the mention of religion yet you jumped right in there and assumed 2 Gods adverse to one another, what religion you were even trying to describe is new to me.

Oh my, those were some danged big fancy words you used there on me with nice spelling and all that... oh sorry, didn't mean to call you an idiot, I've got this friend, irony, you might've heard of him. Yea, he told me to do it. Hang on now, my low intelligence is slowly picking up something intrestin... hmm, let's see now, bad spelling means you're an idiot, hmm, exceptional lingual use means you're an idiot... ooh, ooooh, it's a bell graph of presumptions! Ten points for me derp!
The-Scarecrow: One thing I've learnt is that you shouldn't make assumptions based on just the spelling someone uses on the internet as it can lead to misunderstandings and if anything, take away from your intelligence. I was simply stating that your posts were stupid, contradictory and that you should piss off, yet you jumped right in here and made another post just the same. Btw, that'll be $10 for the translation.


History has proven that 1 free thinkers contribution can outweigh 10,000 books written by educated men.

Zzzzzzzz- huh, haha hahaha haaaahahahahahahaaahaha! Sorry, fell asleep, had a funny dream, not important. So, did I miss something? This last thing about 1 free thinker vs. 10000 seemed to be lacking. No? I didn't miss anything? Fuck... Mr. Teacher guy, could you define contribution here? If you mean to call the people who made some radical change "free thinkers", then I'm confused by how it outweighs everything the educated men did. Also, I'm confused about this whole educated man thing. Free thinkers weren't educated or supported by educated people? They just pulled shit out of their asses and everyone trusted them? Fuck you Newton, fuck you, I trusted you!

Btw people, if it weren't for The-Scarecrow we could all be having icecream by now. I'm starting to get real sick of this anti-icecream propaganda he's spreading here, it shows a bad attitude and intolerant nature against frozen treats. Should we just sit by and take that shit?


Author

RE: The BIG One

goluhaque
Member



Posts: 197
Location: India
Joined: 17.02.10
Rank:
Apprentice
Warn Level: 30
Posted on 26-04-10 16:39
No,no. We must not. Come comrades and let us rebel against this intolerant person. This is no ordinary injustice. It is injustice against frozen treats.. We cannot take that shit lying down. Having an ice-cream is our birth-right and we will have it. Any volunteers for this rebellion?


That applause I receive from y'all on posting this post would have gotten me drunk on power if I hadn't already been high on life.
Author

RE: The BIG One

fuser
Member



Posts: 960
Location: in front of a computer (duh)
Joined: 05.04.07
Rank:
Mad User
Posted on 26-04-10 17:19
goluhaque wrote:
No,no. We must not. Come comrades and let us rebel against this intolerant person. This is no ordinary injustice. It is injustice against frozen treats.. We cannot take that shit lying down. Having an ice-cream is our birth-right and we will have it. Any volunteers for this rebellion?


what flavour of ice-creams can we have? And Scarecrow can only have cake for himself!


img.userbarz.com/51/10006.png
img.userbarz.com/146/29144.gif
img.userbarz.com/99/19602.jpg
img.userbarz.com/4/600.png
img.userbarz.com/45/8814.gif
img360.imageshack.us/img360/9231/bfbarlr0.jpg
[url=http://userbarz.com/][img]ht

Edited by fuser on 26-04-10 17:20
catinthecpu@hotmail.com
Author

RE: The BIG One


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 26-04-10 17:22
The-Scarecrow wrote:


The evidence for evolution on the other hand, is completely overwhelming. If you look at the amount of scientific literature devoted to explaining, reviewing, and trying to falsify the theory you'll see that the evidence for evolution is far greater than the evidence for the theory of gravity. You cannot deny evolution without denying the foundation of science and the scientific method.


This is what I was saying about the 'this person is smarter than you so they must be right' look at history think of such things as the world being flat. Vast opinion rarely dictates truth and often its the person 'yelling' the loudest who has the least evidence. Now take a step back and look at what side of the argument has control of schools, university s, governments and ask yourself how could it be anything but. History has proven that 1 free thinkers contribution can outweigh 10,000 books written by educated men.




O.k. now that you've rejected the scientific method in favor of conspiracy theories...
Can you explain anything?

your computer is a magical box constructed by the computer gods.
Universities are controlled by the government to lie to us.
The world probably did not exist before you were born because any evidence of it having existed is a primary source that cannot be empirically verified.

Do you have any evidence that the world is not flat? Anyone who has seen it, photographed it, measures it, or anything is surely lying. NASA is controlled by the government.

If you reject everything that is not in your immediate field of view, you have the same comprehension as a goldfish. Science is the best tool ever devised for understanding how the universe works.

Edit: To answer some other big questions... 1.The christian god does not exist. Nor do any of the other gods from any other mythologies. The only way you can say there is a god and be right is if you redefine god. The bible is demonstrably wrong in many of its claims and there is no reason to think that it would be right on this claim.
2. Your consciousness does not extend past your death.




Edited by on 26-04-10 17:29
Author

RE: The BIG One

fuser
Member



Posts: 960
Location: in front of a computer (duh)
Joined: 05.04.07
Rank:
Mad User
Posted on 26-04-10 17:28
popular thought plays a vital part in accepting anything. Remember that Hitler, for example, got to power because of public votes, not because he just taught it would be cool.

so, naturally there are people who control popular opinion, and it tends to show over and over again. Like Lenin once said, A lie told often enough becomes the truth.

but generally I don't know why anyone would want to lie about how life on earth began. (enter judeo-masonic conspiracy theory here)

[edit]What are the claims the bible made that were way off? Give us some examples, just curious, and besides, how can you know that a person's consciousness doesn't extend after the person's death? It's not as if you were dead once, so that's some of the few things we can't draw our conclusions on so quickly.


img.userbarz.com/51/10006.png
img.userbarz.com/146/29144.gif
img.userbarz.com/99/19602.jpg
img.userbarz.com/4/600.png
img.userbarz.com/45/8814.gif
img360.imageshack.us/img360/9231/bfbarlr0.jpg
[url=http://userbarz.com/][img]ht

Edited by fuser on 26-04-10 17:34
catinthecpu@hotmail.com
Author

RE: The BIG One

goluhaque
Member



Posts: 197
Location: India
Joined: 17.02.10
Rank:
Apprentice
Warn Level: 30
Posted on 26-04-10 17:34
fuser wrote:
goluhaque wrote:
No,no. We must not. Come comrades and let us rebel against this intolerant person. This is no ordinary injustice. It is injustice against frozen treats.. We cannot take that shit lying down. Having an ice-cream is our birth-right and we will have it. Any volunteers for this rebellion?


what flavour of ice-creams can we have? And Scarecrow can only have cake for himself!

HBH calling to all programmers, create an algorithm to create as many as 48550 different flavours so all HBHers/HBHians(that is except The-Scarecrow) can have a different flavour for themselves. And yes, this conclusion is based on the assumption that there are no HBHians/HBHers in the rival camp .



That applause I receive from y'all on posting this post would have gotten me drunk on power if I hadn't already been high on life.
Author

RE: The BIG One

ynori7
Member



Posts: 1486
Location: #valhalla
Joined: 08.10.07
Rank:
God
Posted on 26-04-10 17:39
The-Scarecrow, 30 warn for dog discrimination, being mean to COM, and general anti-icecream behavior. Also, he's a dumbass.


halls-of-valhalla.org/images/affiliateLogo.png voodoorage.halls-of-valhalla.org/images/smallLogo.png
i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/ynori77/archenemysig1.jpg
ynori7 http://halls-of-valhalla.org
Author

RE: The BIG One


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 26-04-10 17:48
Ynori7 is with us against this monster, folks, we can not lose!


Author

RE: The BIG One

fuser
Member



Posts: 960
Location: in front of a computer (duh)
Joined: 05.04.07
Rank:
Mad User
Posted on 26-04-10 17:57
onward, people, onward!


img.userbarz.com/51/10006.png
img.userbarz.com/146/29144.gif
img.userbarz.com/99/19602.jpg
img.userbarz.com/4/600.png
img.userbarz.com/45/8814.gif
img360.imageshack.us/img360/9231/bfbarlr0.jpg
[url=http://userbarz.com/][img]ht
catinthecpu@hotmail.com
Author

RE: The BIG One

spyware
Member



Posts: 4192
Location: The Netherlands
Joined: 14.04.07
Rank:
God
Warn Level: 90
Posted on 26-04-10 19:11
You sad, miserable war-mongering fools. "Warning" a person just because he has a different opinion? "Marching" towards seemingly easy "prey" because somehow your opinions are more valid than his? Like a free thinker out-thinks a hundred thousands educated men (and women, for that matter), a fool just outclassed a hundred thousand free thinkers.

Shame on you, shame on you and your pitchforks.



img507.imageshack.us/img507/3580/spynewsig3il1.png
"The chowner of property." - Zeph
[small]
Widespread intellectual and moral docility may be convenient for leaders in the short term,
but it is suicidal for nations in the long term.
- Carl Sagan
“Since the grid is inescapable, what were the earlier lasers about? Does the corridor have a sense of humor?” - Ebert
[/s
http://bitsofspy.net
Author

RE: The BIG One


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 26-04-10 19:22
So, spy, you're against icecream as well. I should've known just by your name. Very well, you too will burn, you traitor!


Author

RE: The BIG One

spyware
Member



Posts: 4192
Location: The Netherlands
Joined: 14.04.07
Rank:
God
Warn Level: 90
Posted on 26-04-10 19:38
COM wrote:
So, spy, you're against icecream as well. I should've known just by your name. Very well, you too will burn, you traitor!


Yeah, sure, try to degrade this pathetic, public destruction of someone's ego into a lol's, "just kiddin'" thing about ice cream.




img507.imageshack.us/img507/3580/spynewsig3il1.png
"The chowner of property." - Zeph
[small]
Widespread intellectual and moral docility may be convenient for leaders in the short term,
but it is suicidal for nations in the long term.
- Carl Sagan
“Since the grid is inescapable, what were the earlier lasers about? Does the corridor have a sense of humor?” - Ebert
[/s
http://bitsofspy.net
Author

RE: The BIG One

ynori7
Member



Posts: 1486
Location: #valhalla
Joined: 08.10.07
Rank:
God
Posted on 26-04-10 19:42
spyware wrote:
Yeah, sure, try to degrade this pathetic, public destruction of someone's ego into a lol's, "just kiddin'" thing about ice cream.

I'm pretty sure it's been about ice cream all along.


halls-of-valhalla.org/images/affiliateLogo.png voodoorage.halls-of-valhalla.org/images/smallLogo.png
i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/ynori77/archenemysig1.jpg
ynori7 http://halls-of-valhalla.org
Author

RE: The BIG One

spyware
Member



Posts: 4192
Location: The Netherlands
Joined: 14.04.07
Rank:
God
Warn Level: 90
Posted on 26-04-10 19:47
ynori7 wrote:
I'm pretty sure it's been about ice cream all along.


Oh look, there's the useless tyrant of an admin. How nice of you to join us.



img507.imageshack.us/img507/3580/spynewsig3il1.png
"The chowner of property." - Zeph
[small]
Widespread intellectual and moral docility may be convenient for leaders in the short term,
but it is suicidal for nations in the long term.
- Carl Sagan
“Since the grid is inescapable, what were the earlier lasers about? Does the corridor have a sense of humor?” - Ebert
[/s
http://bitsofspy.net
Author

RE: The BIG One

ynori7
Member



Posts: 1486
Location: #valhalla
Joined: 08.10.07
Rank:
God
Posted on 26-04-10 20:02
spyware wrote:
Oh look, there's the useless tyrant of an admin. How nice of you to join us.

It *is* nice, isn't it.


halls-of-valhalla.org/images/affiliateLogo.png voodoorage.halls-of-valhalla.org/images/smallLogo.png
i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/ynori77/archenemysig1.jpg
ynori7 http://halls-of-valhalla.org
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >