Follow us on Twitter!
Things are more like they are now than they have ever been before. - Dwight D. Eisenhower
Monday, April 21, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 25
Guests Online: 22
Members Online: 3

Registered Members: 82857
Newest Member: varshith_kh
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | Challenges | Stegano

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Author

RE: Steg 5

Your avatar

Posted on 20-04-09 21:53
The article I linked to solves the challenge by changing the way that the file is read. There is a section in the file for data, in this case we want the data to read as raw/binary (working with text is easier than working with black and white squares).

http://en.wikiped. . .age_format

That's really all that there is to the challenge. @ RILEY16: You might have translated to unicode or something other than ascii. If not, then you messed up somewhere around "Con**". Fix the punctuation after it makes sense.

Author

sycogrim

Apprentice
Posted on 21-04-09 10:42
maug wrote:
The article I linked to solves the challenge by changing the way that the file is read. There is a section in the file for data, in this case we want the data to read as raw/binary (working with text is easier than working with black and white squares).

http://en.wikiped. . .age_format

That's really all that there is to the challenge. @ RILEY16: You might have translated to unicode or something other than ascii. If not, then you messed up somewhere around "Con**". Fix the punctuation after it makes sense.

ooohhh ok i see so i didnt actually have to go through it by hand i could have just searched for raw imaging???

All it takes is one bad day to reduce the Sanest Man Alive To Lunacy. That's How Far The World Is From Where I am. Just one bad day!
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 27-04-09 01:15
I'm sorry, everyone. I hate to have to bring this thread up again, but I have decoded most of the b*****, and I have a sentence that makes sense... I was pretty sure I had it until I put it into the answer box and it said "Please try again". So could I pm someone to check out what I have and see where I made the mistake? I would appreciate the help :happy:

Thanks in advance!

Edited by on 27-04-09 02:52
Author

rex_mundi
☆ Lucifer ☆

God
Posted on 27-04-09 01:24
Aye sure .

U N Ⓡⓔⓧ_Ⓜⓤⓝⓓⓘ
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 27-04-09 02:53
Challenge completed. xD

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 01-05-09 23:53
i have what i know to be the answer, or near enough, but its not taking it, so im assuming their is a punctuation problem? can i pm what i have to get this cleared up?
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 02-05-09 03:55
bloodsaint wrote:
i have what i know to be the answer, or near enough, but its not taking it, so im assuming their is a punctuation problem? can i pm what i have to get this cleared up?

I'll put it this way: if you were to paste the string you got in notepad, then read the string and type what you see under it, you would realize the problem immediately. You could PM if you are still stuck.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 03-05-09 07:05
genius Smile lol i cant believe it

thanks a ton
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2