Follow us on Twitter!
Society leans ever heavily on computers, if you have the power to take out computers you can take out society. - cubeman372
Friday, April 25, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 20
Guests Online: 19
Members Online: 1

Registered Members: 82908
Newest Member: krishna7799
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | Computer General | Hacking in general

Page 5 of 8 << < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Author

RE: Silly Kiddies...

Your avatar

Posted on 09-09-05 02:26
cracker n. One who breaks security on a system. Coined by hackers in defense against journalistic misuse of the term "hacker." The term "cracker" reflects a strong revulsion at the theft and vandalism perpetrated by cracking rings. There is far less overlap between hackerdom and crackerdom than most would suspect.

hacker n. 1. A person who enjoys exploring the details of programmable systems and how to stretch their capabilities. 2. One who programs enthusiastically. 3. A person who is good at programming quickly. 4. An expert at a particular program, as in "a Unix hacker." 5. [deprecated] A malicious meddler who tries to discover sensitive information by poking around. The correct term for this sense is "cracker."

that just about sums it upShock

Author

xdanx

Your avatar

Apprentice
Posted on 10-09-05 20:01

I'll say only 2 words: "I AGREE"PfftB)

"But did you, in your three- piece psychology and 1950's
techno brain, ever take a look behind the eyes of the hacker?
Did you ever wonder what made him trick,
what forces shaped him, what may have molded him?
I am a hacker, enter my world..."
("The Conscience of a Hacker", The Mentor)
sdm.mxhost.net
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 25-09-05 10:24
*agrees*

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 26-09-05 02:28
disagree.

you're all just kiddies yourselves. would this mean that you need to 'neutralize' yourselves? probably. maybe instead we can get rid of the whitehats pr0j3kt m4yh3m style? how about all you so called 'greyhats' go fuck yourselves and learn that there is no such thing as a greyhat. in fact, greyhat-IS-whitehat.

deshoulderes and his fucking whitehat escapades can suck my penis, you whitehat scum. talk about kiddies... look at you, deshoulderes, you pathetic little imp. ur a fucking kiddiot who talks shit about other kiddiots... sounds completely fucking hypocritical to me. i agree with thousandtoone.

"har har har we're a bunch of hackers who 'hack' for educational purposes! look at us, we're sell out scenewhores/social whores who want to get rid of script kiddies, because we like setting tasks that we will never accomplish. then we can talk about how we never brag, so that people will be curious and think we actually did something." - Deshoulderes

fuck you. fuck the community, let alone helping it.

go make more signatures with your name on it that has code behind it that you didnt even write, you fucking leechers. NONE of you know shit. if you did you wouldnt have a fucking website with discussion forums, and admins who talk about how they like to give leet_hacking_tool.exe to kids who beg people for codez.

ur all a buncha ignorant fucktards who need to learn something, and stop talking about how you "probably could hack that site" but you "dont want to" or you "are way too ethical to do it." give me a fucking break. ur all fucking jokes. shit you guys hardly even qualify to be script kiddies. that would be giving you wayyyy too much credit.

Edited by on 26-09-05 02:36
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 26-09-05 02:57
Shut the fuck up you little ignorant piece of shit. Why don't you do us all a favor and jump off a fucking bridge. You're probably some fat-ass, pimple faced 13 year old how doesn't even know what the sun looks like any more. Take your ignorant, worthless excuse for knowledge elsewhere. Furthermore, learn how to fucking spell! God damn, I'm fucking sick of little shits like you that think you're all god-like because your mommy lets you on the computer past 8pm so you can act like your are some bad-ass dude. Seriously, get the fuck out and don't come back. None of your arguments make any sense or even have the slightest evidence to back them up. So take that fucking dildo out of your ass and SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 26-09-05 03:09
Do you watch us while we're on the computer? Do you monitor our actions online? No, you don't so stop acting like you know what each and every one of us is like. From the way you speak, you sound like you're a fucking IRC whore. Get a life. What was your motivation to come to this website simply to try and downgrade all of us?

You think that having a discussion forum means we don't know anything? How the hell do you get that? We know that we don't know everything, that's why we have a forum, so we can SHARE our knowledge to help others.

Without white hats, idiots like you wouldn't have access to the internet.

Grey hats are white hats? Where do you get that? Grey hats act as white hats towards some and black hats towards others.

I'd REALLY like to see you tell some of the members here that they're script kiddies. Matter of fact, how about you come on over to enigmagroup.org and give that bullshit speech over there.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 26-09-05 04:37
omg wrote:
disagree.

Aww.. he loves me, he actually listened to my rules?! Seems to me like he just wants a hug;

And guys, please, I know he is mistaken in his rants, but please save this thread from becoming an all out flame thread;

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 26-09-05 06:02
metsoc30 wrote:
Shut the fuck up you little ignorant piece of shit. Why don't you do us all a favor and jump off a fucking bridge. You're probably some fat-ass, pimple faced 13 year old how doesn't even know what the sun looks like any more. Take your ignorant, worthless excuse for knowledge elsewhere. Furthermore, learn how to fucking spell! God damn, I'm fucking sick of little shits like you that think you're all god-like because your mommy lets you on the computer past 8pm so you can act like your are some bad-ass dude. Seriously, get the fuck out and don't come back. None of your arguments make any sense or even have the slightest evidence to back them up. So take that fucking dildo out of your ass and SHUT THE FUCK UP!

h0h0h0~

so you're some el8 haqr, and you come up here trying to tell me i'm fat person who hasn't seen the sun in so long, but then ur trying to tell me that im a kiddie? i smell contradictions! i don't care how old you think i am, you KIDDIOT. learn how to spell? i doubt i spelled much wrong... i dont know if i want to waste my time look back at my post though. and how do my arguments not make any sense? you should probably be the one shutting the fuck up. take a look at www.dikline.com ... perhaps you'll find this little part " [hellboun.txt] 06-20-05 [ 39475] [hellboundhackers] [snif] [/home/hellboun/]" oh isn't that interesting? Hellbound hackers get owned. h0h0.

you people are a bunch of lamers. you have no idea what hacking is. hacking is about breaking into systems, nothing more, nothing less. you fags have been brainwashed by the security industry like a bunch of puppets. deny it all you want, but it doesnt mean it's not true. fucking morons...

you have no right talking shit -- you dont know much of anything.

Deshouleres: ur a fucking puppet of the sec industry. do you know what happens to whitehats who are openly whitehat nowadays? if i were you i wouldnt post on bugtraq or any f-d mailing lists, or else you may get a big rm -rf /* and end up in one of h0no's zines.

you all need to shut the fuck up and stop acting tough. none of you fucking social whores who claim to be hackers, and set up some gay ass hacking website are actually the real deal. the guy who tol dme to go 'post this on enigmagroup.org' am i supposed to be afraid? i looked at their site and it was littered with whitehat lameness... and i quote:

"We are a non profit Hacking Organization here to provide you a safe and legal place to hack and learn some basics in hacking. We have many different challenges for you to test your aquired skills, or learn new ones along the way. Don't forget to visit the forums, and read all the articles you can, and feel free to post a few articles yourself. New ideas are submitted and reviewed on a daily basis, so suggest all you want too. Register, and join the group today!"

lame lame lame lame. real hackers dont need legal places to hack you fucking dorks.

all this fucking 'hacker' website/forum bullshit is just a way to increase the fucking hits on your website, and increase your popularity. this way everyone is like 'omg yeah ive heard of hellbound hackers, they are elite!' and they could never be more wrong.

maybe some day you will learn that hacking is about owning, and that greyhats ARE whitehats.

http://hysteria.sk/chroot/PHC/texts/

now i will laugh if you say PHC were kiddies. i will laugh if you say el8 were kiddies, and for fucks sake i will laugh even harder if you say h0no are kiddies. IGNORANT FUCKS, LEARN WHAT HACKING IS.

greyhat-IS-whitehat -- if you dont understand this, your ignorant and hopeless until you come to an understanding. how many of you lamers can bypass PaX? shit, how many of you lamers know what PaX is? need i go further?
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 26-09-05 08:33
Of course the funniest thing about omg is that someone who is *apparently* intelligent enough to try and put down all 3500+ people who use this forum would even waste his time to do so, or in fact fall into the rut of arguing over terms, stereotyping people, and just using plain foul language when intellect fails to try and make a message clear.

FYI, it doesn't even matter what colour hats people want to talk, the only thing that matters is that you find a way to define yourself that gives you some sense of self-identity you can live with.

As for trying to put everybody on the forum down, it's clear to me you are a sad, lonely guy and the only way you can get attention is by throwing abuse out that you know will get a response, as you haven't the presence of mind to actually contribute anything useful to anyone.

Why don't you do us all a favour and go and do something constructive... GROW UP!

Author

RE: re:

Your avatar

Posted on 26-09-05 10:40
i agree

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 26-09-05 11:04
omg wrote:

take a look at www.dikline.com ... perhaps you'll find this little part " [hellboun.txt] 06-20-05 [ 39475] [hellboundhackers] [snif] [/home/hellboun/]" oh isn't that interesting? Hellbound hackers get owned. h0h0.

LOL LOL LOL DUDE

[hellboun.txt] 06-20-05 [ 39475] [hellboundhackers] [snif] [/home/hellboun/]

you dumb ass, hellboun is not thier server directory, What a fucking n00b

Did you make all that up yourself?

I Have Seen it all!!! I can die in peace now!!!
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 27-09-05 02:54
OMG, u r a fuckin ass clown, tht shit on on white hats being gray hats, yea go fuck yourself u cockbiting fucktard, white hats r in a diff category than gary hats, so if u realy wanna learn the diff then go to this sweeeet uber haxor site called google u blow fucking fucktard

Author

Mr_Cheese

Uber Elite
Posted on 27-09-05 10:22
ok ok ok, OMG has been banned now.. so lets stop the flamming and get back on subject.

ps - omg: what a fucking retard

http://www.hellboundhackers.org/
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 27-09-05 20:02
Anarcho-Hippie wrote:
*I'm going to get flamed for this big time but whatever*

I am not the one to diss about anything quickly but in the other hand even i have my limits. You say you are going to "wipe the internet clean of skiddies". Now one thing i have learned while staying online for way too much time is that 3/4 th of the population is script kiddies. I'm not saying that you are all script kiddies but to call yourself hackers the minute you come on this site and do a couple of challenges or post a few intellectual posts would be wrong. I've been spending some time getting to know computers and websites and how they work etc but i would never call myself a hacker yet. The thing is that, atleast in my opinion, a hacker is somebody that you put infront of a computer or anything else in that matter and he makes it do exactly what he wants. Someone who knows the inside-out of a computer and knows exactly what the computer is doing at the moment. It is someone who dedicates all his free time just to learn how software and hardware works and how to manipulate it. Another thing is with the third party tools, it depends wich tools you use and wich you don't. For instance there is no point in reinventing the wheel cause it gets you nowhere(perhaps learning how it works, but that's where open source is for these days Smile ). A hacker uses alot of his home made tools simply because he thinks that third party tools take the fun out of it. He wants to know how they work, what makes them do what they do etc. I agree that the so called script kiddies can be a pain in the ass but to whipe them out? Rather help them out , like some allready suggested. But there is a difference between newbies and script kiddies, like if they ask a dumb question and you give an answer there are 2 responses, 1)"K thnx for answering, i will try out the things you said." or 2) "You dumb fuck, if you don't know how to hack don't reply cause i'll ub3rL33t h4x0r your 4$$" (never mind the errors in the leetspeak, it's not my native language). Now you can guess wich one goes with what. The newbs want to learn, all they want is a little push and something to keep them motivated, so don't make the mistake of categorizing them under script kiddies, that would be a mistake at your end.

I'm going to stop here, i still have alot to say, and like i said: i am only stating my opinion. As strong as i protect my own freedom of speech i accept your so all comments etc, let me know, if it's direct assaults pm me and don't spam the board with it.

Cheers,
Anarcho-Hippie - computer fanatic Wink

Well said! Nailed it, tahts my exact same opinion!

I agree, I've come across a few too many annoying kiddies while asking for help, and its that second type of people that arent needed. Im a full out newbie, and ask for help on most things. However, i do it in a normal way, without acting arrogant. I learn from other people's code, does that make me a script kiddie?

If not, then I fully agree XD

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 27-09-05 21:01
EDIT - double post, soz...

Btw, didnt realise there was a 5th page, my previous post seems kinda outdated... i quoted from a post made a while ago...

Edited by on 27-09-05 21:17
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 28-09-05 06:31
Damn dude, all of use are skiddies in someway. We all have taken someone elses code to learn from it. Even if we didnt run it, we still used it to learn. So technically we are all skids. lol.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 28-09-05 07:14
omnipresence wrote:
Damn dude, all of use are skiddies in someway. We all have taken someone elses code to learn from it. Even if we didnt run it, we still used it to learn. So technically we are all skids. lol.

There is a difference between reading code to learn how they did it and then applying it to your applications and just plain stealing code and using it without understanding WHY it grants you the access to information that you receive;

Major difference;

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 28-09-05 15:10
Agreed.
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 28-09-05 15:53
I agree Smile

Author