Author

RE: Silly Kiddies...

synstealth
PHP WARRIOR

Your avatar

God
Posted on 20-08-05 04:00
I completely agree with you!!

script kiddies.. they will ALWAYS be around.. just have to keep learning and up to date!!

know where to Look
Author

RE: Eh...

Your avatar

Posted on 20-08-05 09:44
I am back, I wasn't able to reply due to me helping out for some charity thing for the past 2 weeks, sorry much; The education thing would work, I am not saying we need to go around and destroy every single box that has a program on it not made by them, hell that would wipe out most peoples comps, I am saying stop the infection, we can educate, we can make sites that are made purely for the skiddies to take their anger\rebel rage out on, we can do whatever, but I am tired of visiting a site and wondering " How long until some bastard with a program he downloaded and a couple of hours with nothing to do going to come and destroy my happiness, I don't like leaving my joy up to someone else; Besides that, this is our kingdom, our home, our whatever you wish to call it, would you let someone come in your room and re-arrange it how they wanted it? I wouldn't; Education would be fine, but how do we know that they will come, we don't until we get the word out; Most of us started out as skiddies, but once you realize that and change it it doesn't matter what you used to be, those who know they are fakes and do nothing to change it are the ones I hate;

If you have any hate mail feel free to swarm my house and hand it to me personally, but you would have to find out where I live Wink

-Deshouleres

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 21-08-05 22:37
I think you stated a good argument and i agree
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 25-08-05 16:02
I agree.

I've only been learning very recently about hacking, and dont know very much about programs or codes, but here's my opinion.

A hacking school site, or someting like that, would be a brilliant idea for both new budding hackers, and SK's who are willing to learn and turn over a new leaf. These people are the ones we should teach, and guide them along the right path. But, all the SKs who are unwilling to learn, and dont care for the freedom of the internet, or the flow of information shouldnt be tolerated. Then comes the deleting of their programs, and anything else we want to do to them Wink

I'll try to help in anyway i can to educate or oblitterate the skript kiddies of the internet.

- AbSoRb

Author

TommyCat

Your avatar

Posted on 31-08-05 02:36
I Agree

It's the final CountDowN
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 31-08-05 02:49
Congratulations on repeating almost word for word what I just said. Truly original.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 31-08-05 04:58
Who? me?

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 31-08-05 08:26
I agree completely with your statement
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
And also think that something does need to be done about the ever growing population of skiddies

Edited by on 01-09-05 07:01
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 31-08-05 15:43
*I'm going to get flamed for this big time but whatever*

I am not the one to diss about anything quickly but in the other hand even i have my limits. You say you are going to "wipe the internet clean of skiddies". Now one thing i have learned while staying online for way too much time is that 3/4 th of the population is script kiddies. I'm not saying that you are all script kiddies but to call yourself hackers the minute you come on this site and do a couple of challenges or post a few intellectual posts would be wrong. I've been spending some time getting to know computers and websites and how they work etc but i would never call myself a hacker yet. The thing is that, atleast in my opinion, a hacker is somebody that you put infront of a computer or anything else in that matter and he makes it do exactly what he wants. Someone who knows the inside-out of a computer and knows exactly what the computer is doing at the moment. It is someone who dedicates all his free time just to learn how software and hardware works and how to manipulate it. Another thing is with the third party tools, it depends wich tools you use and wich you don't. For instance there is no point in reinventing the wheel cause it gets you nowhere(perhaps learning how it works, but that's where open source is for these days Smile ). A hacker uses alot of his home made tools simply because he thinks that third party tools take the fun out of it. He wants to know how they work, what makes them do what they do etc. I agree that the so called script kiddies can be a pain in the ass but to whipe them out? Rather help them out , like some allready suggested. But there is a difference between newbies and script kiddies, like if they ask a dumb question and you give an answer there are 2 responses, 1)"K thnx for answering, i will try out the things you said." or 2) "You dumb fuck, if you don't know how to hack don't reply cause i'll ub3rL33t h4x0r your 4$$" (never mind the errors in the leetspeak, it's not my native language). Now you can guess wich one goes with what. The newbs want to learn, all they want is a little push and something to keep them motivated, so don't make the mistake of categorizing them under script kiddies, that would be a mistake at your end.

I'm going to stop here, i still have alot to say, and like i said: i am only stating my opinion. As strong as i protect my own freedom of speech i accept your so all comments etc, let me know, if it's direct assaults pm me and don't spam the board with it.

Cheers,
Anarcho-Hippie - computer fanatic Wink

Edited by on 31-08-05 22:04
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 31-08-05 16:00
Well said Smile

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 01-09-05 01:14
Hrm... well this is annoying... state whether you agree or not I do not care what you consider to be a hacker, so many forum topics have been made on this, go post it there, this isn't a post to become famous, but rather to help deal with a nuisance; ... we have a forum topic for if you want to help with the school, make a topic about 'what a hacker really is' and type it there; As for this, when people reply I check for peoples agreements and any suggestions they have... btw only like one person has followed the seperator in between the " I agree" or "I disagree" and their comment... I wouldn't mind so much if people actually listened and made my job easier...

Follow the rules please...

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 01-09-05 04:47
"The thing is that, atleast in my opinion, a hacker is somebody that you put infront of a computer or anything else in that matter and he makes it do exactly what he wants."

In that case, I hack women. Smile

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 05-09-05 17:51
100% Agree.

[url=http://hellboundhackers.org/fusion_forum/
viewthread.php?forum_id=14&thread_id=426#2846]
i4.photobucket.com/albums/y137/dpgraphics/Skiddies.png[/url]

Im tired of script kiddies thinking there some sort of god....
Author

RE: i agree

Your avatar

Posted on 05-09-05 20:00
i agree as well

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 08-09-05 23:20
i was reading thru some of the post and i saw someone is pissed off at the community for not suppying proper information yet only speaking of hacking, i have taken action, i have made about 10 videos teaching the daily user some underground hacking methods.. here is my site:
http://www.lazzareth.com/haykuro/

I am the kind of hacker that was the original definition of a hacker, a experianced programmer. i dont call myself by the new sci-fi definition of a hacker. i am just a skilled programmer and an informationist.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 08-09-05 23:47
hmmm but isnt removing information from the net and acccessiblitiy highly retroactive and somewhat hypocritical on the open source side of the arguement?

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 08-09-05 23:58
Yeah i completely agree. I'm a newbie in this stuff, but i hate peolpe who do that. stop stealing from others and learn you stuff well.

[url=http://hellboundhackers.org/fusion_forum/
viewthread.php?forum_id=14&thread_id=426#2846]
i4.photobucket.com/albums/y137/dpgraphics/Skiddies.png[/url]

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 09-09-05 00:34
not entirely..

most original hackers were just skilled at programming, because programming wus the only thing to do on the computer. when the internet came along, so did the new techniques of hacking those 2. wut do u think the original hackers programmed?

worms, login loggers, and mainly programs that wud do thinks originally unintended to be done.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 09-09-05 01:27
I agree.

Hacking is a word with several meanings, you can't give it 1 specific (like programming, rooting, defacements...) it's not only those things...

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 09-09-05 02:22
yep.
the actual word hacker in my view has many many many branches and categories.

heres a couple links to str8en some stuff out, this information wus actually researched and brodcasted on live TV meaning the show might still be available on the net somewhere..

A brief hacker history:
http://tlc.discov. . .story.html

The true meaning of the word hacker:
http://tlc.discov. . .ssary.html

Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > >>