Follow us on Twitter!
Few are those who can see with their own eyes and hear with their own hearts. - Albert Einstein
Thursday, April 24, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 27
Guests Online: 24
Members Online: 3

Registered Members: 82897
Newest Member: salim
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | Computer General | Hacking in general

Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > >>
Author

RE: Silly Kiddies...

Your avatar

Posted on 20-07-05 15:56
I agree, Ill gladly have my name added to the list Smile
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 20-07-05 16:21
Lol very good idea there Wink

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 20-07-05 18:34
Sometimes on net, i meet interesting people... people like deshouleres, they want to tunr the world to better, to dismis skiddies, what are using Nuke and trojans to "hack" computers, using exploits, invented by much better people, they are only doing bad, if they delete server, they are happy, and they must tell anyone else, taht they are REAL hackers, they completely deleted some site.... ok, I never hacked anything, i never pwned web server or anyone else's PC, why? because i want to find my way through cyberspace, i dont want people to invent exploits and then i use them, i want to find them by myself, maybe iam not as good as people on this site, like Cheese, Deshoul, nights and much, much more people, i dont want to spam forums and boards with questions like "How I can use Brute?" I WAS skiddie,but thanks to people on boards, thanks to my brother, i consider myself as "on the way to be a hacker", i dont know, how will u consider me, but iam trying my best.
deshouleres 1st. post:Totall agreement

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 21-07-05 16:33
metsoc30 wrote:
Do you have a plan for getting rid of the skiddies?

Deshouleres wrote:yes, get hackers who are in it for information together, once we have many people who know how to program, we go through the internet and any form of skiddie gets either neutralized (I.E. downloadable progs removed) or destroyed (Remove entire sites)... I didn't say it would be legal, but skiddies must be stopped... of course if anyone else has any ideas, we can do many things, but skiddies have to be stopped, they are becoming too much of an irritation.

IDK, maybe I am too hopeful

If you get a group of hackers together in it for the "information" then tell them to begin programming malicious trojans and virii they are no longer in it for the information are they? Infact your idea of elminating SK's sounds alot like personnal gain.

That must mean your a cracker *gasp* or maybe a script kiddie yourself?

Unless you were joking.

Edited by on 21-07-05 16:36
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 26-07-05 17:43
Count me in.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 26-07-05 17:52
Imm0rtal, In all due respect we would be doing people a favour, Just think about it.
you make some great program and then it gets taken by some skiddie, who calls it there own?
I know i wouldn't like that to happen to me.

Laters watcherGrin

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 26-07-05 19:37
yeah i have to agree... skiddies are hell... well there is most defenitely a hell... and all the skiddies deserve to be there... but not here at Hellbound Hackers. But you cant get rid of them.... theyre like cockroaches. Angry

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 26-07-05 21:03
The "hacker race" would immediately drop in population if this mass script kiddie sweap would occur. Most great hackers started off as SKs because that was what seemed easiest and still got the job done.

Instead of eliminating the script kiddies, why not educate the script kiddies.

I'm sure over two thirds of the intelligent members here started off as unknowing script kiddies. And we all would have remained that way if weren't for that one push. That bit of information on REAL hacking. It gets you excited and makes you feel apart of something.

How about starting a website like a hacker school. Invite anybody you see that appears to be a script kiddie or just an eager to learn newb. Then set up a schedule and everything. You could have classes in IRC (with mute on). You could have "eText Books" which are whitepapers explaining more indepth of what was discussed in class and available on the website.
And you could even have homework. Like finding an exploit in a mock website.

Heck I'm exciting myself just thinking about this. If anyone wants to start something like this I'll help as much as I can!

Edited by on 26-07-05 21:05
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 26-07-05 22:23
WaTcHeR wrote:
Imm0rtal, In all due respect we would be doing people a favour, Just think about it.
you make some great program and then it gets taken by some skiddie, who calls it there own?
I know i wouldn't like that to happen to me.

Laters watcherGrin

Generally if you make a great program. You put your hacker Alias/E-mail on it. If anyone stole my alias I would be mad.. Skiddie or not. But I see no problem with a skiddie using my program if I made it for him. My name would be on it anywase.

EDIT: Last Line Of Defence : BACKDOOR

If they can reverse your program. Find the backdoor and unpack the encryption and find my name and change it. Well that my friend is no skiddie. Place your efforts elsewhere.

Edited by on 26-07-05 22:26
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 27-07-05 06:13
Assassin8 wrote:
Heck I'm exciting myself just thinking about this. If anyone wants to start something like this I'll help as much as I can!
WHOA! I don't want to see Assassin exciting himself, that's just wrong!

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 27-07-05 06:39
Mr_Cheese wrote:
for every decent artcle you get 6 crap ones submitted by people to make their profile look better. There is little we can do.
There is something that you can do ... not approve every article that is submitted. Set-up and enforce some criteria for the quality if article submissions.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 27-07-05 06:42
Assassin8 wrote:
The only way to remove all of the script kiddies is to remove all of the white hats.
White hats find vulnerabilities and alert the whole world so that vendors and customers can patch themselves. There will always be those who "hold off" on patching.
Script kiddies find these white hat alerts and copy and paste the Proof of Concept code and ruin tons of unpatched computers.
Now if you suggest that white hats stop alerting the entire world of holes, then you've got a massive black hat attack.
As the world knows nothing of their vulnerabilities, black hats slowly find them and exploit THOUSANDS of machines.
So here we see that the SK depends on the white hat and the removal of the white hat may decrease the SK but increases the damage of the black hat. How about we remove the black hat now? Oh look, no more hackers Sad.

So the balance between SKs, White Hats, and Black Hats must stay equal.
Script kiddies use white hat's announcements to destroy boxes which the white hat is then hired to fix and secure from the black hats. Many times, the black hats find the holes before the white hats, thus the white hats depend on the black hats to identify the holes and announce which is then used by the SK.

This is most likely very confusing and poorly structured :\

Oh well, the only way to remove any type of hacker (SK, WH, BH) is to remove all of the hackers which can never happen.
It's like the ying, the yang and ... the yong. Three parts that must all be present to maintain balance.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 30-07-05 06:35
i agree
but i also think that i would first try to educate one. as much as i could
and if that would not work then i might do the mr cheese way of
uber_h4X0r_pr0gr4m.exe .
but only if they would not listen and at least try to learn.
i mean i myself was once a skid. (luckly i tought myself quite quickly the errors of my ways)
and if we can change them and make them join our side not only
did we get rid of one more script kiddy but we also got a future hacker
who will help our couse.

Edited by on 30-07-05 06:37
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 31-07-05 15:59
metsoc30 wrote:
Assassin8 wrote:
WHOA! I don't want to see Assassin exciting himself, that's just wrong!
lol, anyhow educating is a better idea, it's the only possible solution., they'll always be somewhere on the net, so that's the best choice.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 13-08-05 01:32
mets0c30 wrote:
It's like the ying, the yang and ... the yong. Three parts that must all be present to maintain balance.

Haha. So true.

/me huggles mets0c
ShockUh oh... exciting again!

Pfft

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 13-08-05 03:03
Xero wrote:
Haha. So true.

/me huggles mets0c
ShockUh oh... exciting again!

Pfft
I don't know what "huggles" means. It sounds like a combination of snuggle and hug, of which I would like to do neither weith Xero, ever.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 14-08-05 11:15
well i am 12, only just started learning to hack. I know some PHP, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, a bit of Flash, some C++(not much) and i have another hacking website called Elite Coders. I am still a noob and sometimes think of myself as a bit of a SK, but not much, I really only learn from other peoples codes/exploits, then do it myself, except for on HTS, where there is a spoiler in every forum thread...

Anyway, i agree, and i will help out as much as i can, but i dont think we will ever be able to eliminate the SK infection completely.

Edited by on 14-08-05 11:16
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 14-08-05 20:24
Everyone post 1996 and Aleph1's "Smashing the Stack for Fun and Profit" is supposedly a script kiddy. Hell, most "hackes" probably can't successfully perform a buffer overflow anyways. We've been babied into things in this information age. No one has to do the debugging, or be innovative anymore. I got into this hacking programming whatever deal about a year ago and it's great, i'm 15, but the fact is we're all script kiddies just trying to learn about computers, and rarely are any of us doing the dirty work ourselves. And I don't know how you are gonna break that trend. I think what you guys really want to break is ignorance and apathy in a community, because that's the real poison.

And don't reply to people who make questions about keyloggers/trojans/viruses, unless it's clearly a resonable question. That'll stomp a few losers to the dirt.
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 18-08-05 21:18
-= Script Kiddies and Scenwhores: How not to be one, and why we hate them =-

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 18-08-05 23:19
if there is gunna be some sort of schooling, count me in. i could use it considering our high school seems to be the only one that doesn't offer any programming...not even HTML.

Edited by on 18-08-05 23:20
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > >>