Follow us on Twitter!
Things are more like they are now than they have ever been before. - Dwight D. Eisenhower
Sunday, April 20, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 24
Guests Online: 21
Members Online: 3

Registered Members: 82843
Newest Member: hx47
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | Computer General | Hacking in general

Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > >>
Author

RE: hehe

Your avatar

Posted on 30-06-05 22:00
Lol, Wolfmankurd done my sig Mr cheese, he's getting better. =)

Author

RE: Silly Kiddies...

Your avatar

Posted on 30-06-05 22:03
Hmmmmm, The image is not displaying

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 01-07-05 00:17
WaTcHeR wrote:
Hmmmmm, The image is not displaying

I fixed the coding... sorry about that

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 02-07-05 08:10
I must say this is pretty stupid. I'm not saying I'm any better, but this entire community is 99% idiots. I guess I can't call you 'script kiddies,' because you don't all ask how to hax0r hotmail. Ok, so what? No one here has any real skills associated with the term hacker.

I've yet to see anyone here produce anything of any worth to society. No great writing, DEFINITELY not good art desipite the "artist's" own opinion, certainly no 'hacking' skills, no great work coding. What I see is a lot of talk ABOUT what it is to be a hacker, or the terminology involved.

I see a lot of talk about how linux is so leet, and yet all the articles here are involving windows. So many of the articles as well as just as 'skiddy-like' as what people here define.

Whats this sudden craze with Social Engineering? For gods sake people, theres a difference between being tricky and 'social engineering.'

The articles here are the only thing worthwhile anymore.. Most of them are plagurized, or close enough. Reading an article while witing on article on the same subject just doesn't work. Its still not yours, and you end up losing too much information. The few that aren't plagurized either suck, contain no good information, describe something pointless, seem to be written by a monkey, or all of the above.

White hat, black hat, gray hat? What the hell. You guys don't DO anything, just talk about it. Enough with the damn hats.

Once again, I claim not to be better than what I described. Just aware.

I'd just like all the talk of Script Kiddies, the meaning of the term Hacker, Cracker, the words Social Engineering, and all this shit to stop. Isn't the whole point of this to work with information? I see no information. Learn to write, write your OWN material. Learn, hack, prevent hackers, whatever. I don't care. Just don't sit there talking about it.

Whoever wrote that article about 15 ways to help you stay out of jail? Holy shit.
1.Never tell anyone you are a hacker

2.Never hack without a proxy

3.Always use a proxy when doing anything remotely illegal

Wow. Let's see, how many errors in the first three. 1, apparently you tell people you're a hacker. Idiot, and a hypocrite. 2, Proxy for what? HTTP, FTP? I don't know about you, but on a daily basis, a lot more packets sent out by my computer don't rely on those two protocols. Don't you dare try and tell me that EVERY packet from your computer uses a proxy, of course. And also, proxy or not, your ISP knows whats going on. 3, Why not have this instead of 2?

It just seems like everyones got a lot of talk, and no action.

You may say the same about me. Think about what I'm saying. I am acting. I am stating my opinion on the whole fucking subject. C'mon people. Get a brain of your own.

The sad part: This applies to the staff as well.
The only one I've seen with half a brain here is Metsoc.

Edited by on 02-07-05 08:19
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 02-07-05 08:32
Very nice... thousandtoone, I doubt others will enjoy your comment as much as I did, but I really thought it was good; Why not submit an article about it ;) I am just messing around; And yes many people only talk, that is all they do, I realize that it is all talk, I never said I would take action tomorrow or even a week from now, I still have much to learn, we all do; Once you know everything there is to know, why be a hacker; I do beleive people use the word hacker a bit too much, to describe many different types of people overall, and I tend to use black, grey and white hat in order to inform others as to my projections of that type of person in a simple way; Course, nothing is perfect, the internet still isn't free; Testing the limits of a site just to see how much it takes to control it, even for that slight amount of time is looked down upon;

'hacking' = 99.9% study .1% action

Thank you for the collective insult though, seeing as that is from your viewpoint, and you may be incorrect on a few members (Not saying me, but members) but who cares, it is your opinion.

Either way, nice post, it actually added something to the post; However, you could have been nice and put " I disagree"

(( Edit ))

Also, I beleive one of the reasons it seems like all talk and no action, is because actions being known=bragging; bragging=attention; attention=traceable if wanted; traceable=trouble; Overall, just remember to look at both sides of the argument, people may not be doing 'actions' because that would leave a trail of evidence... just a thought

Edited by on 02-07-05 08:39
Author

Mr_Cheese

Uber Elite
Posted on 02-07-05 15:38
yet again thousandtoone, has only used 3 brain cells before he makes a post.

Your whole post was basically a "HBH only talk about hacking, and are noobs"... well i shall correct you...

It is only very stupid people who sign up to a hacking site, then start posting in the forums a list of all the sites they've hacked + going to hack + how they going to do it. Not to mention its illegal and would put this site as risk. I know that all of the HBH admin, have stories to tell and experiance etc etc.. But just because we / i am not stupid enough to brag about them, does not mean we do not possess the skills. Im sure this is also correct with alot of other members on the site.

Further more, your comments about the artciles, the staff / members are not responisble for what is posted. Admittedly there are alot of crap articles, but they may appeal to someone. Just with any large community hacking site, for every decent artcle you get 6 crap ones submitted by people to make their profile look better. There is little we can do.

Edited by Mr_Cheese on 02-07-05 15:42
http://www.hellboundhackers.org/
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 02-07-05 19:48
I agree. However you really don't want my help if you ever start to go through and delete all the scripts and stuff, Pfft
Author

RE: I might...

Your avatar

Posted on 11-07-05 02:54
Well I was considering that certain 'hackers' aka information seekers might not be able to access this site, or don't wish to, in order to sign the petition and join forces against skiddies, so I might decide to make a one-page web-petition where you can sign saying what you think; Perhaps two columns, one for and one against;

If anyone is interested in doing so with me, perhaps making it more than one page, PM me, if not, just sign here;

Thanks for reading

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 11-07-05 06:58
The only way to remove all of the script kiddies is to remove all of the white hats.
White hats find vulnerabilities and alert the whole world so that vendors and customers can patch themselves. There will always be those who "hold off" on patching.
Script kiddies find these white hat alerts and copy and paste the Proof of Concept code and ruin tons of unpatched computers.
Now if you suggest that white hats stop alerting the entire world of holes, then you've got a massive black hat attack.
As the world knows nothing of their vulnerabilities, black hats slowly find them and exploit THOUSANDS of machines.
So here we see that the SK depends on the white hat and the removal of the white hat may decrease the SK but increases the damage of the black hat. How about we remove the black hat now? Oh look, no more hackers Sad.

So the balance between SKs, White Hats, and Black Hats must stay equal.
Script kiddies use white hat's announcements to destroy boxes which the white hat is then hired to fix and secure from the black hats. Many times, the black hats find the holes before the white hats, thus the white hats depend on the black hats to identify the holes and announce which is then used by the SK.

This is most likely very confusing and poorly structured :\

Oh well, the only way to remove any type of hacker (SK, WH, BH) is to remove all of the hackers which can never happen.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 11-07-05 07:15
Assassin8 wrote:
The only way to remove all of the script kiddies is to remove all of the white hats

Nice reply (Even though you didn't put I disagree or agree); I am not saying it will just happen, but if script kiddies are hated in many different communities, then the white hats (or gray hats) find the meeting places/comm. of SK's, and 'remove' the infection; Black hats could also join in just for the mischeif; It is possible to remove SK's, and I would be willing to work with black hats to do as such; Black hats are misguided, script kiddies are horrid kidnappers of code, and as such should be punished; Black hats still learn even if it is for a bad cause; Even though I disagree with you on this one, I love the way you set it up, very nice;

+ Respect for you

Thanks for posting

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 11-07-05 07:23
I've yet to see anyone here produce anything of any worth to society. No great writing, DEFINITELY not good art desipite the "artist's" own opinion, certainly no 'hacking' skills, no great work coding.

Aw, that would sting if I had any functioning emotion. I will agree with Deshouleres.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
By agreeing I am not saying that there are no script kiddies or skiddy-like items on this site, I am just saying that their existence does annoy me. Especially the ones that take something and try to pose as if it is their very own. I will admit to having a slight desire for things that do not belong to me, but I would never go out and claim them to be my own. As for the activity part, Mr_Cheese has a point; in the internet it is far better to be underestimated.

Author

RE: Yes, finally;

Your avatar

Posted on 12-07-05 02:53
Summerica wrote:
Aw, that would sting if I had any functioning emotion. I will agree with Deshouleres.

By agreeing I am not saying that there are no script kiddies or skiddy-like items on this site, I am just saying that their existence does annoy me. Especially the ones that take something and try to pose as if it is their very own. I will admit to having a slight desire for things that do not belong to me, but I would never go out and claim them to be my own. As for the activity part, Mr_Cheese has a point; in the internet it is far better to be underestimated.

Yes, finally someone followed the instructions, thank you; Adding you to the list;

Thank you,
Deshouleres

P.S. ++ Respect for you

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 12-07-05 15:21
Though I've never acually seen a script kiddy before, (I just started learning to hack), from all of your posts, I know they are nothing good. I agree with Deshouleres and will help in any way I can.

Edited by on 12-07-05 15:32
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 12-07-05 15:55
VIGILANTE! YEAH Count me in!

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 12-07-05 22:55
wolfmankurd wrote:
VIGILANTE! YEAH Count me in!

Haha alright mate, fun sounding eh?

Edited by on 12-07-05 23:22
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 13-07-05 06:06
I agree!

..::Even though I agree ponder on this point. If you truely want a skid free internet, the only way to really do it is to take away the internet! Im sorry but that will be the only way.::..

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 14-07-05 01:56
omnipresence wrote:
I agree!

..::Even though I agree ponder on this point. If you truely want a skid free internet, the only way to really do it is to take away the internet! Im sorry but that will be the only way.::..

I realize a skid free internet would be hard, but hell, I think it is a possibility to atleast get to a level that they just give up and move onto IDK xbox or something; Not that I want them to move on, but we all know they can't just disappear; Perhaps if hackers everywhere stop tolerating them though, we will get rid of them, doing things such as conceling your programs that you write for fun, or denying helping out a skiddie; That is atleast what I think; Thanks for the support...

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 20-07-05 03:23
Not much of a talker. But just wanted to say that I agree about the script kiddies.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 20-07-05 12:06
Totaly Argee, soz for late respond, never saw this article befor lol.

check my new sigSmile

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 20-07-05 14:15
I have a GREAT idea. ALthough it will take many years.

--We could start around to all the hacker groups that we would like a less skiddish enviornment and see if they agree.

--If we end up with a lot of hackers agreeing with us we propose the idea of a universal skid sweap which would include them actually takeing themselfs out. We could state that there is an elite computer (IP number 127.0.0.1)that is only for hackers. It will allow you to hack in and do what ever you want! (Just dont get cought)

--most skidds would be like alright my first IP address! Lets check it out. Then find out that they can get in really easy. And knowing most skids they would only fuck something up. Thus takeing themselfs of the internet!

--or I need to go to bed. Dont know which one yet. Frown

Edited by on 20-07-05 15:01
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > >>