Follow us on Twitter!
Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few. - Winston Churchill
Friday, April 18, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 23
Guests Online: 19
Members Online: 4

Registered Members: 82824
Newest Member: devilslegion
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | Computer General | Hacking in general

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 > >>
Author

Silly Kiddies...

Your avatar

Posted on 24-06-05 06:38

Do not reply to this, this was a study that I was doing, the results will be posted soon, but until then, this thread is for discussing whatever you want, no more agreements or disagreements;; Also: All opinions I stated weren't and aren't totally backed by me, they are meant solely for the study and as such I take no responsibility for any and all damages and/or conflicts caused by said opinions;;

Study over;; See red post on page 7 for further details

[*Edit*] ***Please note: I agree with black hats and white hats on different things; I am using this post to talk about script kiddies and no hackers at all; Some white hats piss me off, some black hats, but almost all skiddies completely and totally annoy me; -Deshouleres***

" Silly script kiddies, hacking is for information, for freedom, for a finally and true free internet... Don't deface my kingdom without a good reason..."

I may not be a respected or well known hacker, but that is a good thing in my book. Is hacking not the seeking out of information, or empowering yourself to bring about reform which can not be attained physically or monetarily otherwise. Causing the revolution waiting and sleeping, until it is awakened and goes on a rampage. Technology becomes our weapon against the tyrants of this world, and yet we have those among us who learn, study, and practice just to destroy our world we are attempting to reform. Even lesser than them are the beings that copy and paste codes that aren't even theirs, stealing the child of a programmer they have never met, they call it their own and raise it to destroy the world. This can not continue, now perhaps it has never occured, but we need to reform the 'hacker community' if you could consider it that... I prefer 'Informationally equipped reform seekers' community' but that is just me. If you agree that the reform should not only apply to the government in place which causes oppression and problems to all, but rather those among us that bring such problems upon our shoulders, please leave a comment either stating "I agree" or "I disagree" then, if you wish to state a reason, or another comment leave a line of %'s beneath your agreement or disagreement, then type your comment. I thank you for reading this, and hopefully if enough support is acquired me may be able to begin to fix our run-down S.kiddy infested world into a glorious kingdom...

Of course, this is only my opinion/idea, if you can't stand it, don't reply, just leave... if you can't stand to be civil, don't waste our space/time, just leave. It is very simple. Thank you again for taking the time to read my stupid/pointless thoughts.

-Deshouleres

Agreements so far:

1. Mr_Cheese
2. shadow_x
3. WaTcHeR
4. wolfmankurd
5. n3w7yp3
6. kocdorian
7. Summerica
8. TornDirt
9. omnipresence
10. BMB
11. probe_ike
12. @nny
13. Nostur
14. HvT
15. iamgodoffire
16. synstealth
17. Kazuo
18. AbSoRb
19. SkinSider
20. TommyCat
21. Codemonkey
22. Haykuro
23. hell_flame85
24. soulbuster
25. xdanx
26. lucid_dream
27. master of disaster
28. BluMoose
29. ruairidh
30. Kalkran
31. Casper
32. G-Prime
33. system_meltdown
34. The_Cell
35. RedDwarf
36. sralmai
37. juhroen

[url=http://hellboundhackers.org/fusion_forum/
viewthread.php?forum_id=14&thread_id=426#2846]
i4.photobucket.com/albums/y137/dpgraphics/Skiddies.png
[/url]

Code below
(( Remove the stars ))

[*center]
[*url=http://hellboundhackers.org/fusion_forum/
viewthread.php?forum_id=14&thread_id=426#2846]
[*img]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y137/dpgraphics/Skiddies.png[*/img][*/url]
[*/center]

Edited by on 24-01-06 06:01
Author

RE: Silly Kiddies...

Mr_Cheese

Uber Elite
Posted on 24-06-05 09:29
i completly agree, however you'll never be able to get rid of SK's.

http://www.hellboundhackers.org/
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 24-06-05 19:10
You're going to have the eqivalent of skiddies in every walk of life. People who think they are the shit because they know some of the lingo and leech off the hard work of others. It sucks, it's part of life.

Author

n3w7yp3

Your avatar

Moderate
Posted on 24-06-05 19:37
yea i agree, but there are always gonan be peopel who just like to mess stuff up no matter what you do... Frown

"Root is a state of mind" -- K0resh
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 26-06-05 06:07
Mr_Cheese wrote:
i completly agree, however you'll never be able to get rid of SK's.

Perhaps if this were to be spread throughout the site, people who don't know what skiddies are yet will attempt somewhat to stop the infection. I didn't say it would come about quickly, but if people who agree spread the message of this post, it might help on this site, then maybe on HTS, and it could continue on...

i4.photobucket.com/albums/y137/dpgraphics/Skiddies.png

Just put this in your sig, if you wish to contribute, and put a link to this thread... that is all that would be needed to help.

-Deshouleres

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 28-06-05 17:19
humm i do agree with exactly what you said, hacking is a power and we should use it to do good things for good people, and the occasional bad thing to a bad guy Wink the people i hate are email hackers who hack just to be annoying or for 'fame'...ugh

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 28-06-05 21:11
Spread the link to this, all you need is the link, or if you want to be nice the picture and the link...

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 28-06-05 22:47
I'm sorry but everytime I read this topic "Silly kiddies" I'm reminded of the old Trix commercials ("Silly rabbit, Trix are for kids"Wink.

"Silly kiddies, hacking is for smart people" -- or somthing like that, I'm not the most creative person.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 29-06-05 07:42
metsoc30 wrote:
I'm sorry but everytime I read this topic "Silly kiddies" I'm reminded of the old Trix commercials ("Silly rabbit, Trix are for kids"Wink. ...

I was actually hungry for trix at the time... hehe... that was just supposed to get peoples attention so that they would read it... nice spotting... Smile

-Deshouleres

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 29-06-05 16:04
I also agree with you lot on this one. Smile

Author

Mr_Cheese

Uber Elite
Posted on 29-06-05 16:31
nice sig watcher Smile

Edited by Mr_Cheese on 29-06-05 16:32
Author

RE: Code...

Your avatar

Posted on 30-06-05 00:15
I put the code for the signiture button at the top of the thread, thanks to grindordie for helping me as I suck at bbc codes >.<

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 30-06-05 00:27
I agree.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 30-06-05 03:42
Do you have a plan for getting rid of the skiddies?

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 30-06-05 03:51
metsoc30 wrote:

yes, get hackers who are in it for information together, once we have many people who know how to program, we go through the internet and any form of skiddie gets either neutralized (I.E. downloadable progs removed) or destroyed (Remove entire sites)... I didn't say it would be legal, but skiddies must be stopped... of course if anyone else has any ideas, we can do many things, but skiddies have to be stopped, they are becoming too much of an irritation.

IDK, maybe I am too hopeful

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 30-06-05 19:57
One word: Agree

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 30-06-05 20:15
Deshouleres wrote:
metsoc30 wrote:

yes, get hackers who are in it for information together, once we have many people who know how to program, we go through the internet and any form of skiddie gets either neutralized (I.E. downloadable progs removed) or destroyed (Remove entire sites)... I didn't say it would be legal, but skiddies must be stopped... of course if anyone else has any ideas, we can do many things, but skiddies have to be stopped, they are becoming too much of an irritation.

IDK, maybe I am too hopeful
sounds like a little vigilantism, sweet!

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 30-06-05 21:26
metsoc30 wrote:
sounds like a little vigilantism, sweet!

What, you thought that we would just ask them nicely? Why not use the powers you have, and white hats won't lose their status because they are merely taking out the trash, grey hats will enjoy it, because they get to destroy things and take out the trash, and black hats, they might jump in because everyone hats script kiddies.

Author

n3w7yp3

Your avatar

Moderate
Posted on 30-06-05 21:30
heh, kinda sounds like hackers police thier own.

anyways, like i said earlier, i agree wholeheartedly Wink

"Root is a state of mind" -- K0resh
Author

Mr_Cheese

Uber Elite
Posted on 30-06-05 21:46
well i always do my part to help the infection.

Any time someone ads me on AIM asking me to hack hotmail / AIM... someone even asked me to hack their ISP and change his connection speed :-/.

But every time something like that happens, im always happy to send them my Uber_haxor_tool.exe Smile

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 > >>