Follow us on Twitter!
One mans freedom fighter, another's terrorist.
Thursday, April 24, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 25
Guests Online: 23
Members Online: 2

Registered Members: 82893
Newest Member: mor-amit
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | General | Graphics

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Author

Sigs


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 07-06-09 11:35
does anyone want a sig made? im pretty bored and i think youll like what i do.


Author

RE: Sigs


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 07-06-09 11:37
I. Please.


Author

RE: Sigs


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 07-06-09 11:56
what kind of sig are you looking for?


Author

RE: Sigs


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 07-06-09 12:03
chaunchothenacho wrote:
what kind of sig are you looking for?


-Vampire (style)
-Hacker (style)
-454447415244 (name)

I don't know how much you're creative, but I would like if you can combine all of these in one sig.

Thanks in advance.





Author

RE: Sigs


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 07-06-09 12:09
like twilight vampires or blade vampires?


Author

RE: Sigs


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 07-06-09 12:13
chaunchothenacho wrote:
like twilight vampires or blade vampires?


Twilight.


Author

RE: Sigs


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 07-06-09 12:24
Twilight.

okay. do you have a character you like the most, bc i know some people get really touchy with their twilight....


Author

RE: Sigs


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 07-06-09 12:33
chaunchothenacho wrote:
Twilight.

okay. do you have a character you like the most, bc i know some people get really touchy with their twilight....


Edward Cullen, the main character.


Author

RE: Sigs


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 07-06-09 13:27
ok. it may be a day or two bc i forgot to crack my photoshop and the trial expired lol


Author

RE: Sigs


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 07-06-09 13:34
chaunchothenacho wrote:
ok. it may be a day or two bc i forgot to crack my photoshop and the trial expired lol


lol. Okay, no problem. Take your time.


Author

RE: Sigs

Futility
Member



Posts: 725
Location: USA
Joined: 17.12.07
Rank:
God
Posted on 07-06-09 14:37
454447415244 wrote:
chaunchothenacho wrote:
like twilight vampires or blade vampires?


Twilight.

... I have merely two questions. I hope that will be enough to express my surprise to the fullest.

1) How could you possibly choose twilight over Blade?
2) How could you possibly call the twilight atrocities Vampires?

You could have manly, neckbiting, awesome, exploding, flying, awesome Vampires full of blood. Or you could have whining, lovey, cry-y, teen 'vampires' full of emotion. And here I thought the choice was obvious...


i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh11/zanimabean/Zim.png
Futility91@hotmail.com Futility91
Author

RE: Sigs

spyware
Member



Posts: 4192
Location:
Joined: 14.04.07
Rank:
God
Warn Level: 90
Posted on 07-06-09 14:46
FUCKING TWILIGHT ON _MY_ HBH?

THREADLOCK NOW.

Also, number-name person, die.

No really.

Die.



img507.imageshack.us/img507/3580/spynewsig3il1.png
"The chowner of property." - Zeph
[small]
Widespread intellectual and moral docility may be convenient for leaders in the short term,
but it is suicidal for nations in the long term.
- Carl Sagan
[center]�Since the grid is inescapable, what were the earlier lasers about? Does the corridor have a sense of humor?� - Ebert[/ce
Author

RE: Sigs


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 07-06-09 14:57
Futility wrote:
454447415244 wrote:
chaunchothenacho wrote:
like twilight vampires or blade vampires?


Twilight.

... I have merely two questions. I hope that will be enough to express my surprise to the fullest.

1) How could you possibly choose twilight over Blade?
2) How could you possibly call the twilight atrocities Vampires?

You could have manly, neckbiting, awesome, exploding, flying, awesome Vampires full of blood. Or you could have whining, lovey, cry-y, teen 'vampires' full of emotion. And here I thought the choice was obvious...


The reasons why I have chosen "Twilight Vampires" is because they are more likely to be humans than the blade ones. They are more social.

I'm not as good in English as you, therefore I can't really explain my point of view clearly. But what I think is that teenagers are the ones who choose blade vampires over the twilight ones.



Author

RE: Sigs


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 07-06-09 15:00
spyware wrote:
FUCKING TWILIGHT ON _MY_ HBH?

THREADLOCK NOW.

Also, number-name person, die.

No really.

Die.


This is NONE of you business!
STFU and go fuck yourself.




Author

RE: Sigs

spyware
Member



Posts: 4192
Location:
Joined: 14.04.07
Rank:
God
Warn Level: 90
Posted on 07-06-09 15:00
454447415244 wrote:
The reasons why I have chosen "Twilight Vampires" is because they are more likely to be humans than the blade ones. They are more social.

I'm not as good in English as you, therefore I can't really explain my point of view clearly. But what I think is that teenagers are the ones who choose blade vampires over the twilight ones.


I find that the angry, blood-sucking real vampires express more emotion than the plastic doll-cover-of-People-Magazine Meyer glow-in-the-dark prettyboys.

If you think otherwise you are wrong. No really, you are.



img507.imageshack.us/img507/3580/spynewsig3il1.png
"The chowner of property." - Zeph
[small]
Widespread intellectual and moral docility may be convenient for leaders in the short term,
but it is suicidal for nations in the long term.
- Carl Sagan
[center]�Since the grid is inescapable, what were the earlier lasers about? Does the corridor have a sense of humor?� - Ebert[/ce
Author

RE: Sigs


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 07-06-09 16:32
spyware wrote:
I find that the angry, blood-sucking real vampires express more emotion than the plastic doll-cover-of-People-Magazine Meyer glow-in-the-dark prettyboys..

I wholeheartedly agree.

Vampire:
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/13/Alucard.jpg

Honorary vampire:
cftaf1234.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/lecter0103.jpg

Not vampire:
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/95/Edwardcullen.png

On the other hand if you want to go with the latter because it's more of your definition of human (I feel for humanity now if that's true) then just say human. Or emo.




Edited by on 08-06-09 09:53
Author

RE: Sigs


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 07-06-09 18:10
@COM
Twilight vampires are real vampires. It's not because you said "They're not".
And wait a little you guys. I didn't say that I don't like blade vampires, but I think that I was clear when I said that I want a sig that mix the hacker style with the vampire style. Then, twilight vampires are most likely to be hackers than the blade ones since they're more into human and more social.
Also, note that, I don't really mean by twilight vampires a copy of those in the twilight film. I mean social vampires.

What else to add?
We weren't discussing a computer security issue. So why the hell all of you are touched and feel offended by my sig choice!
And each person has its valid reasons. That what I provided.


Author

RE: Sigs

spyware
Member



Posts: 4192
Location:
Joined: 14.04.07
Rank:
God
Warn Level: 90
Posted on 07-06-09 18:25
454447415244 wrote:
@COM
Twilight vampires are real vampires. It's not because you said "They're not".


No, they aren't vampires because they aren't.

COM was right when he said that Meyer's interpretation doesn't classify as "real" vampire.

Look, if you want a signature with "hacking" and Meyer's interpretation of vampires, just ask for it. Just don't ask for a vampire-related signature and expect to get the Meyer stuff worked in.



img507.imageshack.us/img507/3580/spynewsig3il1.png
"The chowner of property." - Zeph
[small]
Widespread intellectual and moral docility may be convenient for leaders in the short term,
but it is suicidal for nations in the long term.
- Carl Sagan
[center]�Since the grid is inescapable, what were the earlier lasers about? Does the corridor have a sense of humor?� - Ebert[/ce
Author

RE: Sigs


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 07-06-09 19:13
Okay. fair enough. I want my sig to be inspired from this vampire:

http://dark.pozad. . .33464.jpeg


Author

RE: Sigs

Futility
Member



Posts: 725
Location: USA
Joined: 17.12.07
Rank:
God
Posted on 07-06-09 19:21
You're welcome.

i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh11/zanimabean/Gay.png

(It took far too long cutting out his stupid head.)


i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh11/zanimabean/Zim.png
Futility91@hotmail.com Futility91
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >