Follow us on Twitter!
Things are more like they are now than they have ever been before. - Dwight D. Eisenhower
Sunday, April 20, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 28
Guests Online: 26
Members Online: 2

Registered Members: 82843
Newest Member: hx47
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | General | Graphics

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Author

RE: Signature Competition!


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 08-02-10 14:55
i vote for nr. 7 Grin


Author

RE: Signature Competition!

Demons Halo
Member



Posts: 261
Location: Sweden
Joined: 26.03.09
Rank:
Apprentice
Posted on 08-02-10 17:20
I vote for #3
base_dropper@hotmail.com www.demonshalo.com
Author

RE: Signature Competition!

yours31f
Member



Posts: 1678
Location: Dallas Texas
Joined: 27.04.07
Rank:
Elite
Posted on 09-02-10 03:53
Quick stat report:


Code

 3 - 6
 7 - 2
 1 - 2
 13 - 2
 6 - 1
 17 - 1




EDIT: You missed a vote for #1 and a vote for #13. -ynori7


Debugging is what programmers do to beta software to make it take up more room on your hard drive if it is running too efficiently.


img259.imageshack.us/img259/3713/sigr.png



Edited by ynori7 on 09-02-10 04:24
yours31f@live.com yours31f@yahoo.com rpwd.info
Author

RE: Signature Competition!

fashizzlepop
Member



Posts: 482
Location: Old folks home.
Joined: 08.04.08
Rank:
Moderate
Posted on 09-02-10 04:45
#3...


"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
~Albert Einstein~


csullivan.codeinspire.net/images/boomsig2.png
fashizzlepop@gmail.com http://csullivan.codeinspire.net/
Author

RE: Signature Competition!


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 09-02-10 13:41
10 by a long shot. (time constraints on my part on this one.)


Author

RE: Signature Competition!


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 09-02-10 22:28
I like #13.
Author

RE: Signature Competition!

just a panda
Member

Your avatar

Posts: 15
Location:
Joined: 22.07.09
Rank:
Newbie
Posted on 10-02-10 00:37
7 for me
Author

RE: Signature Competition!


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 10-02-10 00:40
There was only one 13 before, ynori, now there are two.
I vote for number 1.


Author

RE: Signature Competition!


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 10-02-10 01:02
COM wrote:
There was only one 13 before, ynori, now there are two.

Then there 3 know I like 13 too.
Author

RE: Signature Competition!


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 10-02-10 12:05
I vote for #15...the colors are awesome!!!!!


Author

RE: Signature Competition!

tbaybucs
Member



Posts: 64
Location: usa
Joined: 20.09.09
Rank:
Newbie
Posted on 10-02-10 13:41
15th......


tbaybucs@hotmail.com tbaybucs
Author

RE: Signature Competition!

elmiguel
Member



Posts: 160
Location: Your Computer
Joined: 12.12.07
Rank:
God
Posted on 10-02-10 18:12
I vote 15...


The philosophy of one century is the common sense of the next. -Fortune Cookie

I would like to thank a few friends that I have made here that helped me and deserve to be mentioned:
System_Meltdown, Futility, nvrlivenvrdie, Mastergamer, TrueHacker, S1L3NTKn1GhT, Reelix, ynori7, Demons Halo, kryptor

www.hellboundhackers.org/sig/r/24963.png

www.hellboundhackers.org/sig/hbh2.png
<script>alert('XSS');</script>
Author

RE: Signature Competition!


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 10-02-10 21:43
I personally prefer signature #4, it has my vote.
Author

RE: Signature Competition!

Futility
Member



Posts: 725
Location: USA
Joined: 17.12.07
Rank:
God
Posted on 10-02-10 21:52
Knowing me and what a stickler I am for deadlines, I bet you're wondering why I'm now a little over a day late posting the results. Well the answer is actually quite simple, really- we have a giant tie. And by giant tie, i mean that in a few short moments, you'll be reading the names of roughly half the contestants as the winners. I thought that by waiting it out, I'd give the stragglers some time to show up, vote, and hopefully break things up a bit. Unfortunately, the past two days have only made it worse so... well, here it goes. The votes are as follows:

#3 received 7 votes
#1 received 3 votes
#7 received 3 votes
#13 received 3 votes
#15 received 3 votes
#6 received 1 vote
#10 received 1 vote
#17 received 1 vote
#4 received 1 vote


What does this mean, exactly? Well...

In first:
#3 Created By: KvK

In second:
#1 Created By: Bl4ckC4t
#7 Created By: Yours31f
#13 Created By: t7r0n3
#15 Created By: tbaybucs

In third:
#6 Created By: MoshBat
#10 Created By: Monster
#17 Created By: ynori7
#4 Created By: KvK


Congrats, you guys. I can't really tell you when to expect your prizes, but I'd assume it'll be soon. Thanks for participating.


i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh11/zanimabean/Zim.png


Edited by Futility on 10-02-10 22:14
Futility91@hotmail.com Futility91
Author

RE: Signature Competition!

ynori7
Member



Posts: 1486
Location: #valhalla
Joined: 08.10.07
Rank:
God
Posted on 10-02-10 22:01
Futility wrote:
Congrats, you guys. I can't really tell you when to expect your prizes, but I'd assume it'll be soon. Thanks for participating.

Done. And watching the voting was definitely more fun than the competition itself Pfft.


halls-of-valhalla.org/images/affiliateLogo.png voodoorage.halls-of-valhalla.org/images/smallLogo.png
i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/ynori77/archenemysig1.jpg
ynori7 http://halls-of-valhalla.org
Author

RE: Signature Competition!

bl4ckc4t
Member

Your avatar

Posts: 591
Location: /etc/
Joined: 07.03.06
Rank:
Wiseman
Posted on 11-02-10 00:32
Futility wrote:
Knowing me and what a stickler I am for deadlines, I bet you're wondering why I'm now a little over a day late posting the results. Well the answer is actually quite simple, really- we have a giant tie. And by giant tie, i mean that in a few short moments, you'll be reading the names of roughly half the contestants as the winners. I thought that by waiting it out, I'd give the stragglers some time to show up, vote, and hopefully break things up a bit. Unfortunately, the past two days have only made it worse so... well, here it goes. The votes are as follows:

#3 received 7 votes
#1 received 3 votes
#7 received 3 votes
#13 received 3 votes
#15 received 3 votes
#6 received 1 vote
#10 received 1 vote
#17 received 1 vote
#4 received 1 vote


What does this mean, exactly? Well...

In first:
#3 Created By: KvK

In second:
#1 Created By: Bl4ckC4t
#7 Created By: Yours31f
#13 Created By: t7r0n3
#15 Created By: tbaybucs

In third:
#6 Created By: MoshBat
#10 Created By: Monster
#17 Created By: ynori7
#4 Created By: KvK


Congrats, you guys. I can't really tell you when to expect your prizes, but I'd assume it'll be soon. Thanks for participating.


What kind of prizes will be receiving, may I ask?
Author

RE: Signature Competition!

ynori7
Member



Posts: 1486
Location: #valhalla
Joined: 08.10.07
Rank:
God
Posted on 11-02-10 04:05
You got 50 points. Said in the original post and in the news entry on the main page.


halls-of-valhalla.org/images/affiliateLogo.png voodoorage.halls-of-valhalla.org/images/smallLogo.png
i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/ynori77/archenemysig1.jpg
ynori7 http://halls-of-valhalla.org
Author

RE: Signature Competition!

tbaybucs
Member



Posts: 64
Location: usa
Joined: 20.09.09
Rank:
Newbie
Posted on 11-02-10 04:10
a t shirt would kick ass !!!!


tbaybucs@hotmail.com tbaybucs
Author

RE: Signature Competition!

stealth-
Member



Posts: 1003
Location: Eh?
Joined: 10.04.09
Rank:
Mad User
Posted on 11-02-10 04:27
tbaybucs wrote:
a t shirt would kick ass !!!!


Were still waiting on clothing and posters from the last graphics competition, aren't we?


The irony of man's condition is that the deepest need is to be free of the anxiety of death and annihilation; but it is life itself which awakens it, and so we must shrink from being fully alive.
http://www.stealt. . .
http://www.stealth-x.com
Author

RE: Signature Competition!

tbaybucs
Member



Posts: 64
Location: usa
Joined: 20.09.09
Rank:
Newbie
Posted on 11-02-10 04:38
yes but id rather have tho old one X-large i might add Pfft


tbaybucs@hotmail.com tbaybucs
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >