Follow us on Twitter!
Things are more like they are now than they have ever been before. - Dwight D. Eisenhower
Wednesday, April 16, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 26
Guests Online: 18
Members Online: 8

Registered Members: 82813
Newest Member: VesuviusSentinel
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | General | Graphics

Author

Signature - Kill 'em all

Your avatar

Posted on 31-07-09 22:01
i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg9/Rall94/killemallcopy-7.png

After 2-3 months of creative crisis i finally got a result i was happy with.

What du you think Smile
Author

RE: Signature - Kill 'em all

Your avatar

Posted on 31-07-09 22:38
Really nice work, dude!

Author

korg
Admin from hell

God
Posted on 01-08-09 02:38
Kinda cool lookin' but lacking some color man. Otherwise not bad.

i57.photobucket.com/albums/g215/korg1269/shodan13.jpg

I deal in pain, All life I drain, I dominate, I seal your fate.
O R
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 02-08-09 23:21
Not bad... i assume you've seen deviantart.com right? I always look to there when i need inspiration on graphics or themes.

Author

spyware

God
Warn Level: 90
Posted on 02-08-09 23:31
S1L3NTKn1GhT wrote:
Not bad... i assume you've seen deviantart.com right? I always look to there when i need inspiration on graphics or themes.

If you always return to the same place for inspiration you can't expect to grow much. Deviantart is full of idiots, and most of it has little to do with art.

img507.imageshack.us/img507/3580/spynewsig3il1.png
"The chowner of property." - Zeph
[small]
Widespread intellectual and moral docility may be convenient for leaders in the short term,
but it is suicidal for nations in the long term.
- Carl Sagan
“Since the grid is inescapable, what were the earlier lasers about? Does the corridor have a sense of humor?” - Ebert
[/s
http://bitsofspy.net
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 03-08-09 00:03
spyware wrote:
S1L3NTKn1GhT wrote:

If you always return to the same place for inspiration you can't expect to grow much. Deviantart is full of idiots, and most of it has little to do with art.

LoL, i guess agree with the first sentance (AKA can't find a way to fight that argument Pfft ) And idk about idiots, i guess theres alot of dumb fucks who just write some shizz in paint or w/e over an existing image and upload (in my classification "idiots"Wink, but some on there are REALLy good as well...any suggestions of other site relative to deviantart?

Author

spyware

God
Posted on 03-08-09 00:17
S1L3NTKn1GhT wrote:
LoL, i guess agree with the first sentance (AKA can't find a way to fight that argument Pfft ) And idk about idiots, i guess theres alot of dumb fucks who just write some shizz in paint or w/e over an existing image and upload (in my classification "idiots"Wink, but some on there are REALLy good as well...any suggestions of other site relative to deviantart?

Why would you need a website for inspiration?

[small]
Widespread intellectual and moral docility may be convenient for leaders in the short term,
- Carl Sagan
“Since the grid is inescapable, what were the earlier lasers about? Does the corridor have a sense of humor?” - Ebert
[/s
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 03-08-09 00:25
Not saying i "need" a website for anything. I "need" food cause im too fucking addicted to this computer to go to the fridge (AKA Fuckin Lazy). I was just asking if you knew any sites similiar to deviant art since you state deviant art is full of "idiots" perhaps you could give me an alternative site to look for "inspiration" for artistic work? I don't "need" it but it helps get going. I enjoy looking at work on there to inspire me to create something. (Though i confess i REALLy suck, my photoshop skillz are -20 in 1337ness, Pfft). Now because i "need" food and am too fucking lazy/suxxor at cooking i'm gonna go hit up a food joint, peace.

Author

spyware

God
Posted on 03-08-09 00:30
S1L3NTKn1GhT wrote:
Not saying i "need" a website for anything. I "need" food cause im too fucking addicted to this computer to go to the fridge (AKA Fuckin Lazy). I was just asking if you knew any sites similiar to deviant art since you state deviant art is full of "idiots" perhaps you could give me an alternative site to look for "inspiration" for artistic work? I don't "need" it but it helps get going. I enjoy looking at work on there to inspire me to create something. (Though i confess i REALLy suck, my photoshop skillz are -20 in 1337ness, Pfft). Now because i "need" food and am too fucking lazy/suxxor at cooking i'm gonna go hit up a food joint, peace.

K.

die.

[small]
- Carl Sagan
[/s
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 03-08-09 01:46
spyware wrote:

Why can't you expect to grow much from looking at the same place for inspiration? Just because it's the same place doesn't mean it's gonna be the same content.

Full of idiots? So is HBH, and I don't see that repelling you from frequently visiting.
There might be a lot of idiots, but that doesn't change the fact that it's also full of talented people, and lots of good art.

There's a big list of alternatives on this page: http://forums.macrumors.com/archive/index.php/t-34591.html
I haven't checked any though, just thought it might be helpful if anyone is actually interested.

anndd... the original topic..
The sig's really good!
Do you have any other work? Grin

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 03-08-09 15:44
S1L3NTKn1GhT wrote:

There is this site called abduzeedo.com that has a "Daily Inspiration"-section. Smile
But Deviantart is still the best IMO because of the huge amount of quality pieces. There is this guy named Johannes Aagaard, who makes some of the most amazing pictures. Try searching "Killing the painkillers"

@all
thx for the comments:happy:

Edited by on 03-08-09 16:02
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 03-08-09 15:52
x_5631 wrote:
spyware wrote:

Why can't you expect to grow much from looking at the same place for inspiration? Just because it's the same place doesn't mean it's gonna be the same content.

Full of idiots? So is HBH, and I don't see that repelling you from frequently visiting.
There might be a lot of idiots, but that doesn't change the fact that it's also full of talented people, and lots of good art.

There's a big list of alternatives on this page: http://forums.macrumors.com/archive/index.php/t-34591.html
I haven't checked any though, just thought it might be helpful if anyone is actually interested.

The sig's really good!

Of course Smile

i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg9/Rall94/torrescopy-11.png
i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg9/Rall94/makeitthroughcopy-3.png
i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg9/Rall94/Shootemupcopy.png
i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg9/Rall94/feelitcopy.png
i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg9/Rall94/arshavincopy-4.png
i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg9/Rall94/RocknRollBaby.png

Author

elmiguel

God
Posted on 03-08-09 15:56
Nice work, I like it.

The philosophy of one century is the common sense of the next. -Fortune Cookie

I would like to thank a few friends that I have made here that helped me and deserve to be mentioned:
System_Meltdown, Futility, nvrlivenvrdie, Mastergamer, TrueHacker, S1L3NTKn1GhT, Reelix, ynori7, Demons Halo, kryptor

www.hellboundhackers.org/sig/r/24963.png

www.hellboundhackers.org/sig/hbh2.png
<script>alert('XSS');</script>
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 03-08-09 16:11
x_5631 wrote:
spyware wrote:

The sig's really good!

Can't help but to just +1. Also thanks 4 the tip hactivist. And spy, wishing death, isn't that a little harsh? It's just a tad 12ish/13 year oldish to wish death upon anyone who has the slightest debate with you. I even tried to keep it friendly. Have you and mosh met? Wink . Seriously dude, you've got insight, but then just fuck it all up with idiotic posts like. k, die. Or fuck off and die, or w/e the fuck else you come up with when you can't make a constructive response... perhaps your just lazy like me, and don't wanna think of a constructive response, in that case, there's always the option of just not fucking posting, take advantage of it.

Author

spyware

God
Posted on 03-08-09 16:21
Why don't you shut the fuck up go go read a book or something.

[small]
- Carl Sagan
[/s
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 03-08-09 19:01
spyware wrote:
Why don't you shut the fuck up go go read a book or something.

Yeah, your right, because that would be constructive. Wink . Obviously debating with you isn't.