Follow us on Twitter!
Your life is ending one minute at a time. If you were to die tomorrow, what would you do today?
Friday, April 18, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 25
Guests Online: 20
Members Online: 5

Registered Members: 82824
Newest Member: devilslegion
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | General | Introductions

Author

ShinigamiDred

Your avatar

Posted on 09-01-11 16:17
1) What languages do you speak? (And no, '1337 speak' doesn't count)I speak English, some Spanish , a little Japanese, a very small amount of German and Korean.
2) How did you find the site?I found this site from the site Hackthissite and needless to say I came, I saw, I stayed.
3) What made you want to learn how to hack? Ever since I was a little kid I made it a point to find a way of over coming obstacles and discovered cheat codes for N64. From there i continued with the new games as they came out and just kinda transitioned to computers.So I guess I eventually fell down the rabbit hole and liked wonderland and decided never to leave.
4) What do you want to learn? I fancy myself something of a Renaissance Man, and as such like to learn how to do many things even if i can never master them because of the shear number of them. Because I know I don't have time to learn everything and am sick of malware infected skiddie that don't work or needing a hundred of them for every thing, I want to make my own and learn what I can.
5) How long have you been interested in computers? What keeps you interested in them? I've been interested in computers since I was a little kid, because of video games. I stay interested in them because they are the present and the future and I spend a lot of time on them and even depend upon them.
6) Anything else you wish to tell us. um...sere...My personality vary to my surroundings ( assuming I care where I am ,when I am, at the exact moment I am there ,or not there , where ever there is that is if there even exist because I'm always here were I am and not actually there technically ) and my mood ( Unless my mood is not having mood in which case my personality contradicts my mood which is having no mood). So I am ether overly inscrutable, analytical,and clever or completely capricious in my behavior, or possibly act completely contradictorily to well every thing that is apart of reality,logic,and or reason, and well.....everything I said before actually saying (or typing) now ( or in the future after I've already said/typed what I said before actually now, then) I guess everyone would have to describe me differently for the simple reason that there was absolutely no reason in what I just said.

Author

RE: ShinigamiDred

Your avatar

Posted on 09-01-11 16:36
Welcome to Hellbound Hackers. Enjoy your stay.
Consider google or a search engine before anything
else. Do you program? Or are you more of a web scripting
person?
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 09-01-11 16:44
scripting but trying to learn programing.

Author

spyware

God
Warn Level: 90
Posted on 09-01-11 16:52
Ah, polymathic aspirations. Bravo.

Be sure to connect to the IRC channel (natalya.psych0tik.net, enable ssl) with a decent client.

Don't take the challenges on HBH too seriously, they're mostly meant as metaphorical exercises, nudges toward a greater and deeper endeavour which you'll have to instigate yourself.

img507.imageshack.us/img507/3580/spynewsig3il1.png
"The chowner of property." - Zeph
[small]
Widespread intellectual and moral docility may be convenient for leaders in the short term,
but it is suicidal for nations in the long term.
- Carl Sagan
“Since the grid is inescapable, what were the earlier lasers about? Does the corridor have a sense of humor?” - Ebert
[/s
http://bitsofspy.net
Author

ynori7

God
Posted on 09-01-11 16:58
Welcome to HBH ShinigamiDred.

spyware wrote:
(natalya.psych0tik.net, enable ssl)

irc.pysch0tik.net should direct to whichever node is currently being used. Probably easier to remember too.

halls-of-valhalla.org/images/affiliateLogo.png voodoorage.halls-of-valhalla.org/images/smallLogo.png
i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/ynori77/archenemysig1.jpg
ynori7 http://halls-of-valhalla.org
Author

spyware

God
Warn Level: 90
Posted on 09-01-11 17:01
ynori7 wrote:
irc.pysch0tik.net should direct to whichever node is currently being used. Probably easier to remember too.

Sure, practical. However, natalya has a better ring to it, don't you agree?

img507.imageshack.us/img507/3580/spynewsig3il1.png
"The chowner of property." - Zeph
[small]
Widespread intellectual and moral docility may be convenient for leaders in the short term,
but it is suicidal for nations in the long term.
- Carl Sagan
“Since the grid is inescapable, what were the earlier lasers about? Does the corridor have a sense of humor?” - Ebert
[/s
http://bitsofspy.net
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 09-01-11 20:44
spyware wrote:
ynori7 wrote:

Sure, practical. However, natalya has a better ring to it, don't you agree?

A better ring, yes, but less reliable. Using the irc.psych0tik.net alias will ensure you always get an active server, even if we take natalya down for maintenance.

Author

stealth-

Mad User
Posted on 09-01-11 21:40
Welcome ShinigamiDred.
Please work on your linebreaks/punctuation a little in the future, that was almost painful to read >.>

Aside from that, hope you enjoy your stay.

The irony of man's condition is that the deepest need is to be free of the anxiety of death and annihilation; but it is life itself which awakens it, and so we must shrink from being fully alive.
http://www.stealt. . .
http://www.stealth-x.com
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 10-01-11 14:44
Thanks for the welcome, Ill be sure to check out the irc and work on "linebreaks/punctuation" Grin