Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | Computer General | Increasing Security

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Author

Self distruction E-mail

Your avatar

Posted on 27-01-08 04:09
i need to send an email somewhere and i want to know the prosses it take to make it self disdruct after the reader opening it, also any othe neat tricks.

Im using a web site that is doning it for me but i dont know if it is the best one, i would also want to see if anyone could help me with some good web sites???

dut i wish do do it manually..

thanx for any help

Author

RE: Self distruction E-mail

Your avatar

Posted on 27-01-08 04:19
First, learn to speak PROPER English, second it's not a good idea to use email for sensitive information in the first place. They can't "self-destruct" or any garbage like that. Why? Because it's commercial and the security is high enough that it would be stupid to try and hack such a thing, javascript is disabled(unless a new PoC just came out) and various other things as well.

Put simply don't do something stupid

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 27-01-08 04:44
You can start sending tracked emails immediately by simply adding: .self-destructing-email.com to the end of your recipients email address.

It works, i have tried it my self... ohh and also i work for the government and thy constantly do that wehere they self distruct.

ohh thant for some of good information tyou gave me but i beleave you are wrong.i the computer world anything is possiable..
PLEASE BE NICE TO MY RESPONCE i really tried asking in a frendly matter.

I look forwark for hbh help.. ohh i have also donated money to HBH

I need home simple positive help and not negative. ohh bout my spelling... I my a high ranck at my university and have two BA. for science and three AS. so im pretty smart with spelling and logical thinking. ohh im also top 30% of the smatest person there with executivr athotity.

BUT IALWAYS COME TO HBH FOR HELP AND I HAVE BEEN FOR THE PAST THEE YEARS

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 27-01-08 04:54
regedit, shut the fuck up...

if you say your smart then why don't you prove it?

what school do you goto, DeVry?

Author

Futility

God
Posted on 27-01-08 04:59
regedit wrote:
ohh bout my spelling... I my a high ranck at my university and have two BA. for science and three AS. so im pretty smart with spelling and logical thinking. ohh im also top 30% of the smatest person there with executivr athotity.

...Are you kidding me? You can't even spell 'smartest' right and you have a fucking spell checker right in front of you. If you really are in the top 30%, then your entire school must be filled with idiots.

Overall, this has to be a joke. I honestly can't see any circumstance where someone could be this...this...the English vocabulary doesn't even have a word to describe what this is.

i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh11/zanimabean/Zim.png
Futility91@hotmail.com Futility91
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 27-01-08 05:00
Futility wrote:

...Are you kidding me? You can't even spell 'smartest' right and you have a fucking spell checker right in front of you. If you really are in the top 30%, then your entire school must be filled with idiots.

Overall, this has to be a joke. I honestly can't see any circumstance where someone could be this...this...the English vocabulary doesn't even have a word to describe what this is.

i concur

Author

ynori7

God
Posted on 27-01-08 05:06
regedit wrote:
I need home simple positive help and not negative. ohh bout my spelling... I my a high ranck at my university and have two BA. for science and three AS. so im pretty smart with spelling and logical thinking. ohh im also top 30% of the smatest person there with executivr athotity.

i didnt mind your poor spelling and grammar until you went and and said this. if english is your first language, the fact that you made at least 10 spelling/grammar errors in your paragraph defending your spelling abilities is pathetic. if english is not your first language you should have just said so and you would have been forgiven.

i especially find this line amusing:
ohh im also top 30% of the smatest person there with executivr athotity.

not only is your spelling/grammar terrible in that line, but you come off as a pompous ass. you should fix that, it will help you in life.

halls-of-valhalla.org/images/affiliateLogo.png voodoorage.halls-of-valhalla.org/images/smallLogo.png
i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/ynori77/archenemysig1.jpg
ynori7 http://halls-of-valhalla.org
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 27-01-08 05:28
well thnx for been nice... wow this was greatly helpfull
:ninja:

Author

Futility

God
Posted on 27-01-08 05:33
regedit wrote:
well thnx for been nice... wow this was greatly helpfull

What, you want us to feel sorry for you? Maybe if you posted your question/reply in some sort of manageable language we could have helped you. I agree with ynori7 on this one, you came off as a pompous asshole. Maybe if you spent less time bragging and more time thinking your posts through you would have gotten something helpful out of this. At least now you know what not to do, so next time you might actually not waste everyone's time.

i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh11/zanimabean/Zim.png
Futility91@hotmail.com Futility91
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 27-01-08 05:35
http://www.self-destructing-email.com/

works for the peeps that dont know stuff like this works!!!!1

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 27-01-08 05:42
so is anyone willing to help...

HELLO THIS IS A WEBPAGE WHERE PROPLE COME together and share information,,,,,

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 27-01-08 06:21
idc what that idiot is askin, just as a side note its not impossible to make an email self destruct or crap like that, as a matter of fact there is a possible csrf exploit in yahoo's old email system (dont know about the most recent one) that u could use if u play around wif it enough. Wink I played around a bit in summer and i was too lazy to go on and i was like meh fuck it...anyways...so yeah dont be so sure about possibilities yet :happy:
Author

mikispag

Posted on 27-01-08 08:01
I read from the site posted by regedit (http://www.self-d. . ./about.asp):

Self-Destructing-Email will endeavour to provide the following in your tracking reports:

* Date and time opened
* Location of recipient (per their ISP city /town)
* Map of location (available on paid subscriptions)
* Recipients IP address
* Apparent email address of opening (if available)
* Referrer details (ie; if accessed via web mail etc)
* URL clicks
* How long the email was read for
* How many times your email was opened
* If your email was forwarded, or opened on a different computer

They also offer a Live Sample Report.

Let me say that honestly it looks quite strange to me.
In my opinion it's possible to gather information such as "How long the email was read for", or forwarding information only using Javascript or making the reader load external images/scripts, which is commonly not allowed by every serious webmail or mail client.

Very, very, very strange indeed.
Don't trust them.
http://www.trovatel.net
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 27-01-08 09:25
regedit wrote:I my a high ranck at my university and have two BA. for science and three AS. so im pretty smart with spelling and logical thinking. ohh im also top 30% of the smatest person there with executivr athotity.

You go to some sort of school for 'special' people? :happy:

Author

Uber0n

Hacker Level 3
Posted on 27-01-08 09:39
If you absolutely want the email to be deleted when a person opens it, you should try to find a CSRF vulnerability in your target's mail client. The only client I'm experienced with this kind of exploit in is the Novell GroupWise web based mail system. So go hunting for a XSS and make the email load a CSRF Wink

EDIT: That self-destructing-email.com site has some serious security issues, I wouldn't trust them at all :vamp:

img230.imageshack.us/img230/724/uber0nsig3hj6.gif
http://uber0n.web. . .

Edited by Uber0n on 27-01-08 09:51
Nope http://uber0n.webs.com/
Author

mikispag

Posted on 27-01-08 10:17
Uber0n wrote:
That self-destructing-email.com site has some serious security issues, I wouldn't trust them at all :vamp:

LOL Grin
http://www.trovatel.net
Author

Mr_Cheese

Uber Elite
Posted on 27-01-08 10:30
if you want the email to be deleted when opened. have all the text in an image.
host the image somewhere, then have an .htaccess in the folder so once the image is reviewed, its over written.

that would work. however some security settings you have to click "allow images" when reading hte email, so the text wont appear straight away.

http://www.hellboundhackers.org/
Author

Uber0n

Hacker Level 3
Posted on 27-01-08 10:46
Really good idea Cheese, I never would've thought of that Pfft

img230.imageshack.us/img230/724/uber0nsig3hj6.gif
http://uber0n.web. . .
Nope http://uber0n.webs.com/
Author

spyware

God
Warn Level: 90
Posted on 27-01-08 12:11
Send a link, something like:

www.website.com/secretmessage.php?activate=supercodehere

When someone clicks the link the PHP file checks whether the supercode is given, if it is, display a .txt file and delete it right away using PHP.

The image thing is cooler though, no links etc.

img507.imageshack.us/img507/3580/spynewsig3il1.png
"The chowner of property." - Zeph
[small]
Widespread intellectual and moral docility may be convenient for leaders in the short term,
but it is suicidal for nations in the long term.
- Carl Sagan
[center]�Since the grid is inescapable, what were the earlier lasers about? Does the corridor have a sense of humor?� - Ebert[/ce
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 27-01-08 13:39
The last thinking there, with a image wasnt that bad idea.
It was actually realistic.
And just like everyone else here, don't trust self-destructing-email.com, its all loaded with crap. I am btw, going to test it, with a temp. email that I just made, hbh.mailuser1@gmail.com which is going to send an "self-destruction-email" to hbh.mailuser2@gmail.com.

Test Results: Well, this will come as a shock for many. But it is working. Not maybe in that way everyone though. But what happens is, you register your email. Get some information shit, how to, blah blah blah. And then I sent an email from my registered user (hbh.mailuser1@gmail.com) to hbh.mailuser2@gmail.com(hbh.mailuser2@gmail.com.self-destructing-email.com).
What happent was that hbh.mailuser2 got an email from self-destructing-email.com with an link. Click it, and there is the msg. If you click anywhere, the thing disperse and cannot be viewed again. And then my registered user, hbh.mailuser1 got an email with the information they say they give you.

Edited by on 27-01-08 13:57
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >