Follow us on Twitter!
Few are those who can see with their own eyes and hear with their own hearts. - Albert Einstein
Thursday, April 24, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 34
Guests Online: 27
Members Online: 7

Registered Members: 82895
Newest Member: kevy90
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | Computer General | Hacking in general

Author

Security over proxy

Your avatar

Posted on 18-05-05 18:46
Let's assume I used hight anonymous proxy, with java disabled. What is possibilitys for get cought by getting ip. Is there any possibility to get real ip?
Another question what is about logs of server, what is default settings for logs (apache, iis...), does server save every ip which get to the particular page?

Author

RE: Security over proxy

Your avatar

Posted on 18-05-05 18:58
it could be possible if the proxy server logged you ip but then i dont think many do.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 18-05-05 22:26
There IS no such thing as a truly anonymous proxy. No matter what, there is always some log file kept, whether by the server or the ISP, and there are ALWAYS legal loopholes. Your best bet is to develop a nice little application to use about 400 proxies in a line, checking their stability, and use that. If I had the log of your hit to a site, date/time/page/referrer/IP, I could just find the logs from the proxy of who hit this page from this server at this time. With more than one proxy, it takes forever. Most proxy companys take at least a few days to give results, so it buys you time.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 19-05-05 02:11
And I doubt a single person here could do that, myself included, on most current proxy servers. Even if half the people here got root, since very few are nix junkies, they'd be like googling delete file unix, and end up rm -rf /'ing. Little do they know, even THAT gets logged. Silly kids.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 19-05-05 17:12
Which type of proxy enable routing? (probably not http)
Where can I get a good proxy list (I found some proxys but all was http)?
Which is best tool for chain routing (let's assume I will not program it for myself yet Wink )
Tnx
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 19-05-05 22:32
Google for Proxy List. Use HTTP, trust me. SOCKS is not meant for HTTP, but if you design your own Proxy Client for routing, your all set.