Follow us on Twitter!
You cannot teach a man anything; you can only help him find it within himself. - Galileo
Wednesday, April 16, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 22
Guests Online: 17
Members Online: 5

Registered Members: 82810
Newest Member: TheDuke777
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | Challenges | Social engineering

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Author

RE: SE 1

Your avatar

Posted on 28-10-07 03:55
The problem with this challenge, as with most of the other reasonably simulated challenges, is that the majority of users are not willing to put in real time investments when trying to solve them. It's meant to teach you something, so spend some real time on it. Expand your way of thinking; then, you'll get the solution and get a permanent positive from it at the same time.

Author

RE: i dont know about that

Your avatar

Posted on 28-10-07 04:02
ive put some time in on this one. Using his phone number and age and Birthday. I split the phone number into to digits at time just seeing as the age and birthday are two numbers as well, just made sense, tried all possible combos. Did the same while spliting the number up the way a normal phone number would be split when it has -'s combined with other numbers gotten from the questions..took quite some time actully. Still didnt get it right though oh ya and after looking at the sourse just in case and all the number 89 is the php page so threw that in too. seems like putting in some time to me...

Edited by on 28-10-07 04:05
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 28-10-07 05:37
noober wrote:
ive put some time in on this one. Using his phone number and age and Birthday. I split the phone number into to digits at time just seeing as the age and birthday are two numbers as well, just made sense, tried all possible combos. Did the same while spliting the number up the way a normal phone number would be split when it has -'s combined with other numbers gotten from the questions..took quite some time actully. Still didnt get it right though oh ya and after looking at the sourse just in case and all the number 89 is the php page so threw that in too. seems like putting in some time to me...

That is putting in some time. However, I can't sympathize with your plight, as this really is an easy challenge once you ask the right questions. Just try different combinations of numbers and you'll get it. If you're having trouble with the challenge, check out the three articles in the Articles section for more help.

I'm not trying to make it sound like you haven't put effort into the challenges... I'm only saying that you haven't put ENOUGH effort into them. Continue to exercise that muscle upstairs by organizing different combinations, and you'll get it. Don't let it get you frustrated.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 28-10-07 09:06
Guys, just write down a dictionary with info you got and a program to test every combination...this won't get more than 5 minutes!:ninja:

Author

RE: hmmm

Your avatar

Posted on 28-10-07 10:11
got a prog u recommend for that?
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 28-10-07 13:23
noober wrote:
got a prog u recommend for that?

I recommend a program that you custom-write. Smile

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 28-10-07 16:55
Yeah i wrote it by myself...after all it's just a cycle...something like 25 llines long will do it ( php+curl)!

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 30-10-07 00:14
lmao, i got it in one guess before looking at this post Pfft

wootwootwoot
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 10-11-07 03:09
omfg, he is soooooo damn stupid. He cannot answer"Do you like math?"
WTF!
How freaking stupid is this thing!!! I just wanna fucking kill him!!! I started asking him if he was a little cockboy... he didn't get that either...
Author

korg
Admin from hell

God
Posted on 10-11-07 03:13
^^^^^reason why forum posting should be raised to 100^^^^^

i57.photobucket.com/albums/g215/korg1269/shodan13.jpg

I deal in pain, All life I drain, I dominate, I seal your fate.
O R
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 10-11-07 03:19
korg wrote:
^^^^^reason why forum posting should be raised to 100^^^^^

Hear, hear.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3