Follow us on Twitter!
Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few. - Winston Churchill
Sunday, April 20, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 30
Guests Online: 28
Members Online: 2

Registered Members: 82847
Newest Member: Zanjux
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | Events | General

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Author

RE: Sarah Palin - HACKED!

Your avatar

Posted on 19-09-08 16:39
Zephyr_Pure wrote:
Amen to that shit. If anyone votes Republican after the economic crap and gas shortages that we've been seeing, then they're just an ignorant redneck. The pursuit of money has always been known to end badly... apparently, it takes a FEW repeats of history to learn that lesson in the inbred-centric areas.

Someone here doesn't understand the US government system here... The President has no control over how the money is spent. He makes up a budget, note, that Congress approves, adds BS onto it so they can get extra money for their constituents, and then Congress spends the money. The main thing that the President has major control on is foreign policy, about which Obama and Palin know jack.

Everyone can cry about Bill Clinton supposedly having surplus (not true - the national debt consistently rose while he was in office). But the real reason the economy went down the tube is because of economic bubbles bursting because of speculation. Bush (note, I don't like him either, I just have to live with choosing between evils) got the lousy end of the stick by inheriting the Dot com bubble burst, and it just went downhill from there.

Maybe if the government would stop borrowing money from social security to pay their bills, which is what drives a major part of the national debt, we could get out of this, but it'll take a lot more then a group of vapor coming from politicians.

Author

ynori7

God
Posted on 19-09-08 18:18
japanesedude wrote:
Hmm, I wonder if this might work in her favour however? The general public will probably see her as being victimized by 'evil hackers' and the 'media'.

I suspect that this was staged as an attempt to get sympathy and publicity. Sounds like the 'hackers' didn't actually cause any damage, they just got access to the account and then made it known that they had done so.

EDIT: @ricktheguru - completely agree.

halls-of-valhalla.org/images/affiliateLogo.png voodoorage.halls-of-valhalla.org/images/smallLogo.png
i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/ynori77/archenemysig1.jpg

Edited by ynori7 on 19-09-08 18:20
ynori7 http://halls-of-valhalla.org
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 19-09-08 18:30
ricktheguru wrote:
Someone here doesn't understand the US government system here... The President has no control over how the money is spent. He makes up a budget, note, that Congress approves, adds BS onto it so they can get extra money for their constituents, and then Congress spends the money.

Someone here doesn't know how to read. I specifically attacked the Republicans, not the President... the President is just a puppet on a string for the party. However, if I were to attack the President, my point would be short and sweet:

We've been "at war" for how many years? Are you aware of the extension of executive powers that a President gets in a time of war? ...Do you think war is free?

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 19-09-08 18:45
Zephyr_Pure wrote:
ricktheguru wrote:
Someone here doesn't understand the US government system here... The President has no control over how the money is spent. He makes up a budget, note, that Congress approves, adds BS onto it so they can get extra money for their constituents, and then Congress spends the money.

Someone here doesn't know how to read. I specifically attacked the Republicans, not the President... the President is just a puppet on a string for the party. However, if I were to attack the President, my point would be short and sweet:

We've been "at war" for how many years? Are you aware of the extension of executive powers that a President gets in a time of war? ...Do you think war is free?

Ah, you see, I was under the impression that you were attacking one Republican in particular. Actually, I wouldn't mind having one side Republican (like, say, President?) then having a Democratic Congress. If they're arguing too much, then they can't steal our money as easily.

And I totally agree on the problem with the war. You see, the problem is we've declared war on an ideal (drugs, terrorism). As long as the ideas exist within the hearts of men, then we've declared an indefinite war.

Anyone else here ever read 1984? This reminds me of it.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 19-09-08 18:45
Zephyr_Pure wrote:
ricktheguru wrote:

Ah, you see, I was under the impression that you were attacking one Republican in particular. Actually, I wouldn't mind having one side Republican (like, say, President?) then having a Democratic Congress. If they're arguing too much, then they can't steal our money as easily.

And I totally agree on the problem with the war. You see, the problem is we've declared war on an ideal (drugs, terrorism). As long as the ideas exist within the hearts of men, then we've declared an indefinite war.

Anyone else here ever read 1984? This reminds me of it.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 19-09-08 19:15
ricktheguru wrote:

Exactly... and the war was extended longer than necessary so that Bush could sway the election for his second-term. In times of war, voters are less likely to embrace the idea of a new President. That is where our economic issues stem from directly.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 19-09-08 23:19
zbert wrote:

For pwnzall, remember some basic points from your statements... I liked them and reflect much of the reason George Washington said in his farewell adress that only have two parties would be devisive and the death of America... and when talking about Lincoln, remember that at the time of Lincoln, the Republican party was liberal... they were not conservitive by nature until after WWII and by the time of Nixon, they were then Progressive but now they've evolved to this socially based system that really scares me... the democrats are the opposite on swing, explaining Byrd who never left the party but the focus of the party left him... but I like Ron Paul... hope to hear more from him in the next few years!

I was going to add the whole Dem/Repub flipping ideas over the years, but I decided not to as it bloated the post. But other than that, I totally agree with your post.
Zephyr_Pure wrote:

Yes, at war, niceties such as political freedom are often usurped and a quasi-fascist state is imposed upon the people with little resistence. That part we agree with.
What I disagree with you about is who to lay the blame on. I don't see why it is ONLY either "spineless libs" or "war mongering 'republican'ts'" causing all the trouble in the eyes of the other. As zbert said before, George Washington said before in his Farewall Address to beware of political parties that they would split the nation. Lincoln said a divided house can not stand.

My question to you... if Republicans and Democrats (speaking of politicians) make the same money, submit to lobbyists, and get caught in similar scandals, what makes one the good guy, and one the bad (I ask this with no intention to insult neither you, Republicans or Democrats)?

Edited by on 19-09-08 23:46
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 20-09-08 05:35
Thanks, I like the Ron Paul pic by the way... I'll say, I'm a vet of Iraq and I've got a vedetta against the people who voted for that war, regardless of party. I tend to be a left leaning independant but the 2006 and this election, I'm voting against the war on a large part. I will say that politicians should be changed often... they become corrupt the longer they are in!
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 20-09-08 08:26
Zephyr_Pure wrote:
ericinsurgent wrote:
was anyone else surprised that anon did something other then a DOS attack?

No, considering a DoS attack would've yielded NOTHING.

i know a dos attack would not have done any thing of use, but "Anonymous" is /b/tards and that's the only thing a they have done up until now.
For example the Scientology website and Soulja Boy website.

Author

macfarlanet

Posted on 20-09-08 14:08
In all fairness they did do the protests against Scientology which made it into the paper here.

www.hellboundhackers.org/sig/r/16005.png

fucking faggot ass cuntbucket
- system_meltdown
Quite possibly the best combination of words I have ever seen Grin
www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg
Author

spyware

God
Warn Level: 90
Posted on 20-09-08 14:26
ericinsurgent wrote:
No, considering a DoS attack would've yielded NOTHING.

i know a dos attack would not have done any thing of use, but "Anonymous" is /b/tards and that's the only thing a they have done up until now.
For example the Scientology website and Soulja Boy website.[/quote]

Nevermind the individual qualities of persons visiting 4chan, lets generalize the group into one big, DoS-capable-only group. Of all the people visiting 4chan, the chance that a few of them are skilled hackers is almost next to nothing, right?

img507.imageshack.us/img507/3580/spynewsig3il1.png
"The chowner of property." - Zeph
[small]
Widespread intellectual and moral docility may be convenient for leaders in the short term,
but it is suicidal for nations in the long term.
- Carl Sagan
“Since the grid is inescapable, what were the earlier lasers about? Does the corridor have a sense of humor?” - Ebert
[/s
http://bitsofspy.net
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 20-09-08 17:44
zbert wrote:
I'm voting against the war on a large part. I will say that politicians should be changed often... they become corrupt the longer they are in!

Exactly what I was thinking and would say.

spyware wrote:
Nevermind the individual qualities of persons visiting 4chan, lets generalize the group into one big, DoS-capable-only group. Of all the people visiting 4chan, the chance that a few of them are skilled hackers is almost next to nothing, right?

Yeah, I think he was banking on the fact that a sweeping generalization like that should be funny. Nevermind that the concept of using a DoS attack to compromise a target and retrieve information is completely ludicrous and moronic... we're just making hollow jokes here.

Saturday morning cartoons used to be better than this. :whoa:

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 23-09-08 04:40
In capture, a member of Anonymous has a name.

His name is David Kernell.

http://www.cbsnew. . .9760.shtml

Author

fuser

Mad User
Posted on 23-09-08 05:00
doesn't seem like much of a hack if you ask me.

img.userbarz.com/51/10006.png
img.userbarz.com/146/29144.gif
img.userbarz.com/99/19602.jpg
img.userbarz.com/4/600.png
img.userbarz.com/45/8814.gif
img360.imageshack.us/img360/9231/bfbarlr0.jpg
[url=http://userbarz.com/][img]ht
catinthecpu@hotmail.com
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 23-09-08 05:32
social engineering i say.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 23-09-08 06:04
Here is a recreation of the Sarah Palin hack by IronGeek.
It's not much of a hack imho.

Some further reading on this leet subject.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 23-09-08 06:05

no... it was a generic public email account with guessable settings. I don't think it's in any technical category.

she had to correctly answer the question, "Where did you meet your spouse?" The correct response, as deduced by the person who infiltrated the account: "Wasilla High."

I dont know at least this was known in public so that any person could have got into the account.

Author

macfarlanet

Posted on 23-09-08 06:16

AHHAHAHAHA... David you say?

www.hellboundhackers.org/sig/r/16005.png

fucking faggot ass cuntbucket
- system_meltdown
Quite possibly the best combination of words I have ever seen Grin
www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 23-09-08 07:49
macfarlanet wrote:

AHHAHAHAHA... David you say?

(I'm glad some one got the reference)

Edited by on 23-09-08 07:52
Author

bl4ckc4t

Your avatar

Wiseman
Posted on 23-09-08 08:32
http://terryfrank.net/?p=3591

Apparently he is the son of State Representative Mike Kernell, Memphis.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >