Follow us on Twitter!
The measure of a mans life is not how well he dies, but how well he lives.
Thursday, April 17, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 15
Guests Online: 15
Members Online: 0

Registered Members: 82815
Newest Member: medjiking
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | General | Games

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Author

RE: Runescape

Your avatar

Posted on 04-11-05 16:50
lol @ micro in C&C

Makes USA fucking ridiculous. MF2 is way more balanced than C&C, but you still gotta love it.

Author

RE: Runescape sucks

Your avatar

Posted on 19-12-05 00:43
i fell into the trap of playing runescape . . . i played it everyday and everynight for bout a month and im level 55 . . . it is a pointless game and graphics suck . . . please dont fall into the trap i did and dont get addicted Smile

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 19-12-05 01:10
Eug screw Runescape when it comes to MMORPGs. I've played so many.. Gravity started well on Ragnarok, but ROSE sucked. Rag2 is coming out... hopefully it won't be crappy.

Runescape was a game based on repitition and PKing once upon a time, and the community wasn't bad. Now it sucks.

A truly overlooked game was Fairyland. Once you got past the kiddy exterior, the system was amazing. A turn-based MMO with actual strats? Yes, please! Too bad that went P2P.

Tried WoW and had that same "time wasting" feeling as WC3 hero mods. I felt as if my time was being wasted away without really gaining anything.

Then I came across FFXI. Blows the others away. Check it out:
www.playonline.com/ff11us

Back to runescape, yeah i played it. Musashi (the first 99 smither, one of those most famous players) switched to FFXI on my server. I hate the game now because mostly the community sucks. Don't waste your time.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 12-01-06 21:45
Yupp, this game has eaten my life for the past 4 years... I didn't even get anywhere in it... moved onto anarchy-online, which I never really play anymore either. Mainly play CS or DOD now Pfft Not exactly MMORPG, but much more exiting XD

Author

RE: seeing as ye're hackers and all

Your avatar

Posted on 25-01-06 16:51
anyone here hack runescape.. a couple of people hacked my acount and took all my stuff so could you think of anyway they could have done.. i didnt do anything stupid like give my password away... and i'd like to try....
Author

SySTeM

Your avatar

HBH Guru
Posted on 25-01-06 17:10
ARGHHHHH!!!!!!!! RUNESCAPE IS A WASTE OF TIME! DON'T GET HOOKED!!!

img138.imageshack.us/img138/6527/sig2ak1.jpg
www.hellboundhackers.org/sig/r/2783.png

http://www.elites0ft.com/
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 07-02-06 06:48
Runescape is evil. I was hooked for almost a year... spent 99% of my computer time on it... Ahhh...

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 07-02-06 15:56
i played runescape for abt 2 months with a scammed account.... its not THAT addictive... wait til u play WoW (havent played it yet, just tried it)

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 07-02-06 16:22
why play a dumb and bad looking RPG if there are great games like LineageII or WoW i hate it when a games doesn't as nice looking grafics
(and RS grafics are realy shitty, but nice for just a flash game)

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 07-02-06 22:14
personaly i think runescape sucks... you can do just about everything from the start... you can kill, walk, and buy & sell... it justs too easy

i perfer WOW or starwars galaxies (the older versons the new one sucks)

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 08-02-06 15:30
ok the gameplay is very importand to but what is a game without some nice grafics Grin i love to pretend i'm in the game for real and that is much easyer if you have some nice views ingame.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 02-03-06 14:54
i use to play it, im now addicted to ogame, and darkthrone and counter stirke lol

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 02-03-06 16:29
I have to agree with everyone here; Runescape is an evil, addicting game that will suck the life from you. I couldn't stop playing it for almost two months. I finally had to change my password to something I couldn't remember so I couldn't play. I wasn't even a high level.Angry

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 07-03-06 00:17
Yeah Runescape Sucks Ass, Played and got lvl 60 Cooking and for what The Allmost orgasmic power TO COOK A FISH! I can cook Fish, and yet i dont need Lvl's thats Just Ruins the game on that fact allone!

Ogame! Arrg! worse!!!

kight online the best of them all, You can Go around Attacking Worms For Expericance, only to go into a big kick ass area to be analy Raped by some geek Who's on the doll, One problem with it though, my brand new pc, Way higher than the recomended Specs, and When I quit it still reboots the pc...
personaly i blame my fujitsu.
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 07-03-06 07:21
It's really addictive, iv stoped playing many of times, then when im bored I try it again then Im addicted to it. The guy that created it is probably like a millianar.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 12-03-06 03:54
I will agree wit most ppl this game is pure evil and pure crap
i was hooked for about 6 months thank god i got bored wit it =p now im onto knightonline...sure the name makes it sound lame but it is also very addictive. but i would rather play knightonline over runescape and dayPfft

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 12-03-06 04:03
i was obsessed with this game for a year and a half, i played nonstop, did like all the quest got all the rarest items, i simp[ley had no life,
Code
DONT EVER PLAY THIS GAME IT IS A TOTAL PIECE OF CRAP

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 29-03-06 00:24
Yeah I played...for about 2 weeks. then i got bored cuz all i could do is chop down trees and light them on fire... lol. yep. i'm pathetic.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 17-04-06 20:51
i play it...
got scammed, so thought that i won't play anymore but then got my account back and playing again..
i would play another game but i don't have a computer and you need to install all the games rs is the only game i know that you don't need to install...

i was hella playing like days and nights.. not anymore though
at my house where i live right now i play star wars galaxies, that game rocks..
Author

ranma

Active User
Posted on 20-04-06 23:44
yeah. I play and i am kind of good, level 47 about, but, I suggest playing it about once a monthWink
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >