Donate to us via Paypal!
Imagination is more valuable than knowledge - Albert Einstein
Thursday, February 25, 2021
Navigation
Home
 Find:
 Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
 Exploit:
 Programming:
 Think:
 Track:
 Patch:
 Other:
 Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 143
Guests Online: 142
Members Online: 1

Registered Members: 133690
Newest Member: toni000098
Latest Articles

View Thread

HellBound Hackers | Computer General | Hacking in general

Author

Remote Code execution


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 17-10-07 04:35
I wanted to have a little fun with the computers at my school. I've already found out the admin passwords to the computers so thats not a problem. I just want to play some pranks on people say while there sitting in the library, just for laughs sake.

How do i go about running a piece of code (really any code bash, a program, ect) remotely if i have the admin username and password?
Author

RE: Remote Code execution

Uber0n
Member



Posts: 1963
Location: Sweden‭‮
Joined: 13.06.06
Rank:
Hacker Level 3
Posted on 17-10-07 07:02
Just code a backdoor. That's the easiest way there is if you have physical access Smile


img230.imageshack.us/img230/724/uber0nsig3hj6.gif
http://uber0n.web. . .
Nope http://uber0n.webs.com/
Author

RE: Remote Code execution


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 17-10-07 12:17
I dont really feel like going around to all the computers in the library and putting my backdoor on it, besides im notthat good of a programmer. I just want to execute simple pieces of code or program remotely. So say i see timmy on a computer with the name, BROMLIB-14. I'm wondering if i can connect to that computer using the admin password and then run code on the machine.
Author

RE: Remote Code execution

Flaming_figures
Member

Your avatar

Posts: 209
Location: ΦΠΥΔΓΙΦ
Joined: 28.06.06
Rank:
Apprentice
Posted on 17-10-07 12:45
This is something (not school but rooting) that I am hoping to get into, so this is as good as advice as I can give you right now. If you can install a SSH server onto a computer inside of the network (because they should only have one network, maybe two at the most) then you could connect with linux/putty or puttyftp (or what ever it is called) and upload files to the computer, have a bash on the computer, and through bash (I believe it uses bash) get a listing of all computer names on it and connect to each, because you are on the network.

Don't take my full word on it, have someone add or erase stuff from it, but that is my understanding. Hope it helps Smile


Author

RE: Remote Code execution


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 17-10-07 13:36
sumone4life wrote:
I wanted to have a little fun with the computers at my school. I've already found out the admin passwords to the computers so thats not a problem. I just want to play some pranks on people say while there sitting in the library, just for laughs sake.

How do i go about running a piece of code (really any code bash, a program, ect) remotely if i have the admin username and password?


Well, I've got a few ideas for what you could do, but they would actually require that you learn how to use Windows first. Seriously... you've got the admin credentials and PHYSICAL ACCESS, and you have NO IDEA what to do with them?

Have you checked to see if the computers allow RPC over the network? (Research the "sc" command.)

Have you checked to see if the computers are sharing the default administrative shares? (Not common, but worth a shot.)

Remote Desktop? UPnP? Telnet?

Have you tried ARP Poisoning?

My guess... is that you have no idea what I'm talking about right after I mention as such. Do your research and come back to it... you can't have fun on a network without halfway knowing wtf you're doing.



Author

RE: Remote Code execution


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 17-10-07 15:50
hey, Zephyr_Pure why dont you shut up... hmm? Before you go judgin what people know and being an asshole to them, why dont you get alittle more knowledge about what they do know. As a matter of fact i am aware of all of the shit you are talking about in your post asshole.

I did get admin credentials, so that proves i know SOMETHING doesnt it... I would rather not go around to ever computer and install a backdoor on to the computer, i am FULLY aware that i CAN do that but i dont want to. I want to do this remotely so it can actually apply to another situation where i DONT have physical access. YES i have tried APR poisoning, i actualyl used it to get some passwords for our schools email service.

So Zeph... before you are an asshole to people. Help them out.
Author

RE: Remote Code execution

spyware
Member



Posts: 4192
Location:
Joined: 14.04.07
Rank:
God
Warn Level: 90
Posted on 17-10-07 15:53
sumone4life wrote:
hey, Zephyr_Pure why dont you shut up... hmm? Before you go judgin what people know and being an asshole to them, why dont you get alittle more knowledge about what they do know. As a matter of fact i am aware of all of the shit you are talking about in your post asshole.

I did get admin credentials, so that proves i know SOMETHING doesnt it... I would rather not go around to ever computer and install a backdoor on to the computer, i am FULLY aware that i CAN do that but i dont want to. I want to do this remotely so it can actually apply to another situation where i DONT have physical access. YES i have tried APR poisoning, i actualyl used it to get some passwords for our schools email service.

So Zeph... before you are an asshole to people. Help them out.


If you know what he's talking about you wouldn't have posted this. Conclusion: you don't know shit.



img507.imageshack.us/img507/3580/spynewsig3il1.png
"The chowner of property." - Zeph
[small]
Widespread intellectual and moral docility may be convenient for leaders in the short term,
but it is suicidal for nations in the long term.
- Carl Sagan
[center]�Since the grid is inescapable, what were the earlier lasers about? Does the corridor have a sense of humor?� - Ebert[/ce
Author

RE: Remote Code execution


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 17-10-07 17:08
ahh the good old hbh spirit


Author

RE: Remote Code execution


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 17-10-07 18:18

sumone4life wrote:
hey, Zephyr_Pure why dont you shut up... hmm? Before you go judgin what people know and being an asshole to them, why dont you get alittle more knowledge about what they do know. As a matter of fact i am aware of all of the shit you are talking about in your post asshole.

I did get admin credentials, so that proves i know SOMETHING doesnt it... I would rather not go around to ever computer and install a backdoor on to the computer, i am FULLY aware that i CAN do that but i dont want to. I want to do this remotely so it can actually apply to another situation where i DONT have physical access. YES i have tried APR poisoning, i actualyl used it to get some passwords for our schools email service.

So Zeph... before you are an asshole to people. Help them out.
spyware wrote:
If you know what he's talking about you wouldn't have posted this. Conclusion: you don't know shit.




Spyware...

Awesome. Thanks for the laugh sumone4life.

But I guess I'll push you in the direction you want. Get VNC, figure out how to install it remotely, then login that way. Or maybe open computer management and login remotely there and turn on telnet. Few ideas, you figure out how to do it. And getting the admin passwords isn't always hard, so saying that you have them doesn't mean your uber-pro.

BTW... Google FTW. Don't be lame.
Author

RE: Remote Code execution


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 17-10-07 18:22
see if the admins have a backdoor or a screen dumper, and take it over with your wonderful admin privs


Author

RE: Remote Code execution


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 17-10-07 18:31
sumone4life wrote:
hey, Zephyr_Pure why dont you shut up... hmm? Before you go judgin what people know and being an asshole to them, why dont you get alittle more knowledge about what they do know. As a matter of fact i am aware of all of the shit you are talking about in your post asshole.

I did get admin credentials, so that proves i know SOMETHING doesnt it... I would rather not go around to ever computer and install a backdoor on to the computer, i am FULLY aware that i CAN do that but i dont want to. I want to do this remotely so it can actually apply to another situation where i DONT have physical access. YES i have tried APR poisoning, i actualyl used it to get some passwords for our schools email service.

So Zeph... before you are an asshole to people. Help them out.


he did help you out you thick shite

Have you checked to see if the computers allow RPC over the network? (Research the "sc" command.)

Have you checked to see if the computers are sharing the default administrative shares? (Not common, but worth a shot.)

Remote Desktop? UPnP? Telnet?

Have you tried ARP Poisoning?


and you say you got admin credentials which apparently prooves something.
What does it prooveQ that you can shoulder surf? or your mate found the pass and told you? tell us how you got the pass and we will be the judge of wether it proves something.

you obviously dont know much so get learning!!

btw what email service does your school useQ


Author

RE: Remote Code execution


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 17-10-07 18:32
sumone4life wrote:
hey, Zephyr_Pure why dont you shut up... hmm? Before you go judgin what people know and being an asshole to them, why dont you get alittle more knowledge about what they do know. As a matter of fact i am aware of all of the shit you are talking about in your post asshole.


Of course you are aware. That's why you ran into the forums before checking any of the obvious stuff, or you just neglected to mention that you did check the obvious stuff. Either way, your post was a newb post and, if you knew all of that stuff, then your post would've been more specific and intelligent.


I did get admin credentials, so that proves i know SOMETHING doesnt it...


No. Any moron can run around with a Linux LiveCD and grab admin hashes off a Windows machine. Physical access proves nothing.


I would rather not go around to ever computer and install a backdoor on to the computer, i am FULLY aware that i CAN do that but i dont want to. I want to do this remotely so it can actually apply to another situation where i DONT have physical access. YES i have tried APR poisoning, i actualyl used it to get some passwords for our schools email service.


Oh, so you're fully aware what you CAN do, but you're not fully aware that the solutions I gave you were all remote, huh? You don't need physical access for any of them and, just in case you thought you knew that also, backdoors are not the only physical solution.


So Zeph... before you are an asshole to people. Help them out.


Listen here, you ungrateful little shit. My post included help, and I gave you a hearty helping of advice: Before thinking that you're going to point-and-click your way into infamy, maybe you should actually exercise some knowledge about Windows. Saying "Hey, I wanna do something funny as admin" makes you sound like a newb / n00b. If you had already known those FEW BASIC things I mentioned, you would've mentioned that you had already attempted them... or, for that matter, you would've already ATTEMPTED them.

So, why don't you stfu and go pollute some other site's forums? We already have enough for you fucking posers / wannabes here.



Author

RE: Remote Code execution


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 17-10-07 19:44
Sheesh, all i was trying to say was that you shouldnt go an flame someone for not know somthing when you haven actually asked them what they do know. I realized that zeph gave some good information, all im saying is that i already know the stuff he told me and i understand that it can be done that way. Im sorry if i phrased my question in a manner that made everyone assume that i had no prior knowledge, i thought it was a pretty simple question so let me rephrase it:

how would i go about installing/running a piece of code or software on a remote machine that i know the admin credentials for?

I have looked around the site and google alittle and i couldnt find much relative information. One thing i did find was some information on a netbios attack.

I guess i figured windows had some set of parameters that would allow a administrator of a computer run commands on a remote computer, by your responses i guess i assumed incorectly.

So im sorry if my question came off as a "noob" question, but still i dont think zeph should have initially started flaming the way he did without gaining any further knowledge about the user he was flaming... am i not correct? So i hope i rephrased my question in a less "noobish" way so that i can get some relevant answers
Author

RE: Remote Code execution


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 17-10-07 19:53
sumone4life wrote:
Sheesh, all i was trying to say was that you shouldnt go an flame someone for not know somthing when you haven actually asked them what they do know. I realized that zeph gave some good information, all im saying is that i already know the stuff he told me and i understand that it can be done that way. Im sorry if i phrased my question in a manner that made everyone assume that i had no prior knowledge, i thought it was a pretty simple question so let me rephrase it:

how would i go about installing/running a piece of code or software on a remote machine that i know the admin credentials for? Try a remote admin tool like vnc. Basic but will annoy anyone on the recieving end. you can basiclally control their computer.

I have looked around the site What did you expectQ an article telling you how to remotely blow up someones computerQand google alittle and i couldnt find much relative information. One thing i did find was some information on a netbios attack.

I guess i figured windows had some set of parameters that would allow a administrator of a computer run commands on a remote computer, by your responses i guess i assumed incorectly. you guessed correctly: you did assume incorrectly.

So im sorry if my question came off as a "noob" question, but still i dont think zeph should have initially started flaming the way he did without gaining any further knowledge about the user he was flaming... am i not correct?not really... So i hope i rephrased my question in a less "noobish" way so that i can get some relevant answers


I asked what email system your school uses, could you please answer my question.


Author

RE: Remote Code execution

Flaming_figures
Member

Your avatar

Posts: 209
Location: ΦΠΥΔΓΙΦ
Joined: 28.06.06
Rank:
Apprentice
Posted on 17-10-07 20:04
Ok, I wished to refrain from flaming and help until he began knocking people who gave answers. Dude, honestly, google is your friend, and because you get flamed for basically asking "I have the username and password, now how do I hack with it?" Everyone who has flamed (except you) has great points.

A. They actually did try to help you, and you mocked them for such (like the ARP)

B. You DIDN'T mention half of the things you tried. All we knew was you were walking in stating what I said earlier in this message.

C. Getting admin passwords with physical access is crazy easy, and if you did it in a hard complicated way when there are quick and easy ways (which if you didn't know you could have just googled it) then how are we supposed to feel about you?

D. As spyware said, if you knew anything as easy as this, why would you post in the forum?

E. Zephyr is 100% just in what he said. He gave you 4 ideas of what to do and hardly even did it in a fashion I would consider rude, and yet you flame him immensely. Now when you said
sumone4life wrote:
why dont you get alittle more knowledge about what they do know
Why don't you tells us? It is your thread!

sumone4life wrote:
As a matter of fact i am aware of all of the shit you are talking about in your post asshole.

He tried to HELP and you called him an asshole!!! You didn't SAY you knew all of that stuff, what is he to know? Perhaps YOU should learn to post a little more information before flaming people for guessing and reading your mind about the things you do and do not know, tried and have not tried. I tried to help you, but apparently all you are good for is flaming, cuz you ain't accepting anyone elses help.


Author

RE: Remote Code execution


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 17-10-07 20:07
If you post a "noob" question with out already telling people what you know people are NOT going to help because you failed to explain what you have done how you did it, why you did it. And even through your rephrased question you still did not answer anything other than us telling you have to run a command from one computer to the next (This is not hard!) I am inexperienced and have been flamed my fair share even though at the time I am defensive and did not what to listen because I felt my way was the only way and that people were flaming me for no reason (Though I know see why) So go learn how to remotely upload a file, then how to run a file in CMD (Unless your talents already know how and you once again failed to do the east) I have concluded my post with "Go learn, go try, come ask if there is a better way to do what you did" After that and you learn how to explain what you tried, what results you got, and things what want to try later" After that you may come post your question, for now GOOGLE IS THY GOD
Author

RE: Remote Code execution


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 17-10-07 20:16
masta_hacks wrote:
If you post a "noob" question with out already telling people what you know people are NOT going to help because you failed to explain what you have done how you did it,
why you did it. And even through your rephrased question you still did not answer anything other than us telling you have to run a command from one computer to the next (This is not hard!)

I am inexperienced and have been flamed my fair share even though at the time I am defensive and did not what to listen because I felt my way was the only way and that people were flaming me for no reason (Though I know see why)
So go learn how to remotely upload a file, then how to run a file in CMD (Unless your talents already know how and you once again failed to do the east) I have concluded my post with "Go learn, go try, come ask if there is a better way to do what you did"
After that and you learn how to explain what you tried, what results you got, and things what want to try later" After that you may come post your question, for now
GOOGLE IS THY GOD



please break posts up for other people!!!!




Author

RE: Remote Code execution


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 17-10-07 20:44
sumone4life wrote:
Sheesh, all i was trying to say was that you shouldnt go an flame someone for not know somthing when you haven actually asked them what they do know. I realized that zeph gave some good information, all im saying is that i already know the stuff he told me and i understand that it can be done that way. Im sorry if i phrased my question in a manner that made everyone assume that i had no prior knowledge


If you think that my post was flaming you, then you will never be able to glean any useful information from this site. Really, I didn't even want to impart any information to you because your question and your method of phrasing things implies that you don't know what you want others to believe you know. I phrased my post in a way that was supposed to motivate you to learn what I was referring to.


I guess i figured windows had some set of parameters that would allow a administrator of a computer run commands on a remote computer, by your responses i guess i assumed incorectly.


No, you guessed correctly. You just don't pay attention to information when it's put right in front of you.


so that i can get some relevant answers


What is so irrelevant about my answers? Christ, do I have to spell it out for you? When you figure out that default adminstrative shares can be used to copy files and that RPC can be used to open administrative terminal access, you might just figure out how to accomplish what you're attempting.

Now, for the SECOND time, you have a relevant answer. Will you ignore it this time, too? I'm not flaming you now, but I'm getting pretty damn close; quit being dense and pay attention.





Edited by on 17-10-07 20:47
Author

RE: Remote Code execution


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 17-10-07 22:43
koolkeith12345:

They use a service called Intergrity. The password was just sent to the server whenever a use logged on so ARP poisoning took care of that easy.

Zeph:

Thank you for your response i will try that out