Follow us on Twitter!
Understanding is the answer, hatred is the problem, and hackers are the slaves abused and destroyed in the process of peace online - Deshouleres
Friday, April 18, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 30
Guests Online: 26
Members Online: 4

Registered Members: 82824
Newest Member: devilslegion
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | HellBound Hackers | Questions

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Author

RE: Regarding the Creeping Death of HBH

spyware

God
Warn Level: 90
Posted on 18-05-12 20:05
AldarHawk wrote:
As a final note, thank you all that have contributed to this discussion, and I hope more of you come and do. Let's get the entire thing hashed out and get HBH back to the ways of old.

Nothing has been hashed out, the "core development team" was still chosen undemocratically and decisions are still taken arbitrarily and behind closed doors. Nothing about the development process is transparent.

img507.imageshack.us/img507/3580/spynewsig3il1.png
"The chowner of property." - Zeph
[small]
Widespread intellectual and moral docility may be convenient for leaders in the short term,
but it is suicidal for nations in the long term.
- Carl Sagan
Since the grid is inescapable, what were the earlier lasers about? Does the corridor have a sense of humor? - Ebert
[/s
http://bitsofspy.net
Author

reaper4334

Moderate
Posted on 18-05-12 22:16
AldarHawk wrote:
reaper4334 wrote:
Not exactly. I'm saying that if things are done right, nobody needs to offer to help, they can simply get everything they need together and work with it. There should be no need to offer help, that's not how a proper open-source project works.

reaper4334 wrote:
I'll use PHP, Python, Javascript and/or XHTML.
Database systems? MySQL.

No expansion of your known languages? If you know Python and PHP Ruby should be simple enough to pick up.

If you want to help out, join in on the GitHub page and get forking and pulling.

You appear to have misunderstood what I wrote, or perhaps skipped most of it.

AldarHawk wrote:
As a final note, thank you all that have contributed to this discussion, and I hope more of you come and do. Let's get the entire thing hashed out and get HBH back to the ways of old.

I don't want to make this personal in any way, but I would just like to point out that although you're asking people to share their thoughts etc. on here, you're also disagreeing with most of them, and I can't see a single suggestion that you've taken up or agreed with.

Also, where's all the rest of the development team? Shouldn't they be big in these discussions, too? I feel like this is becoming a bit of an argument with AldarHawk, which is obviously not what it's supposed to be.

i129.photobucket.com/albums/p210/reaper4334/reaper.png

www.catb.org/hacker-emblem/glider.png
reaper4334@hotmail.co.uk http://reaper4334.freehostia.com
Author

Hellow533

Wiseman
Posted on 28-05-12 10:22
Maybe you could actually listen to what people are saying when asking for their opinions, instead of disregarding every last word and doing whatever you want to.

Don't be an idiot when hacking.
Author

AldarHawk

Hacker Level 1
Posted on 28-05-12 11:59
Hellow please refer to the posting http://www.hellboundhackers.org/forum/hbhredux_also_dubbed_hbhrp-41-16634_0.html#post_158598

Just ask Yahoo!Taboo! http://www.erikwestlake.com
Author

mandyedi

Posted on 28-05-12 12:38
I'm really happy to see there are people who started to do something. And I emphasize see because when I first read about HBHv2 was coming in December of 2011 (if I remember well), then nothing happened, except some update news. I barely believed that suddenly, from day to day a new site was appeared.

But now, having a git repo, discussions in forum, seeing that people really want to changes on HBH... this is completely different and I became more excited than the last time, because I believe that the HBHv2 is on its way.

In my opinion and as others wrote above as well, sharing the project and involving anyone who want to help is the best (only?) way to develop the new HBH site. That's what going to make us a strong community.

Everything is possible!
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4