Follow us on Twitter!
Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few. - Winston Churchill
Saturday, April 19, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 30
Guests Online: 30
Members Online: 0

Registered Members: 82841
Newest Member: and3rv1sh
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | General | Games

Author

PSP programs

Your avatar

Posted on 29-12-08 20:22
could somebody tell me if it is possible to hack a PSP to run programs such as Netstumbler, Nmap, or Wireshark. This is my first post so please inform me if this is in the wrong section so that I can repost:ninja:
Author

RE: PSP programs

spyware

God
Warn Level: 90
Posted on 30-12-08 00:27
Muzzleman wrote:
could somebody tell me if it is possible to hack a PSP to run programs such as Netstumbler, Nmap, or Wireshark. This is my first post so please inform me if this is in the wrong section so that I can repost:ninja:

http://www.pspmod.com/forums/sony-psp-homebrew/31016-wep-cracking-psp.html

Packet injection isn't confirmed/homebrewed for the PSP. Get a laptop, get BackTrack.

img507.imageshack.us/img507/3580/spynewsig3il1.png
"The chowner of property." - Zeph
[small]
Widespread intellectual and moral docility may be convenient for leaders in the short term,
but it is suicidal for nations in the long term.
- Carl Sagan
“Since the grid is inescapable, what were the earlier lasers about? Does the corridor have a sense of humor?” - Ebert
[/s
http://bitsofspy.net
Author

RE: Thanks

Your avatar

Posted on 30-12-08 13:01
Spyware,
Thanks for the information, but if anybody else has any ideas, I am open to them.Smile
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 28-07-09 19:45
Is there not a version of linux that you stuff into your psp like dslinux for the ds? My understanding was that after you had something like that you could load whatever libraries/programs you wanted... then again I have no idea about the ease or dependability of such software.

Author

spyware

God
Warn Level: 90
Posted on 28-07-09 22:47
Commodore69 wrote:
Is there not a version of linux that you stuff into your psp like dslinux for the ds? My understanding was that after you had something like that you could load whatever libraries/programs you wanted... then again I have no idea about the ease or dependability of such software.

Probably not, because you'd need to have compatible hardware (packet injection). My understanding is that you can't effectively crack WEP connections with either a PSP or DS. You can capture packets with both, though.

btw: you mind want to check the age of the thread you're posting in.

img507.imageshack.us/img507/3580/spynewsig3il1.png
"The chowner of property." - Zeph
[small]
Widespread intellectual and moral docility may be convenient for leaders in the short term,
but it is suicidal for nations in the long term.
- Carl Sagan
“Since the grid is inescapable, what were the earlier lasers about? Does the corridor have a sense of humor?” - Ebert
[/s

Edited by spyware on 28-07-09 22:48
http://bitsofspy.net