Follow us on Twitter!
Few are those who can see with their own eyes and hear with their own hearts. - Albert Einstein
Thursday, April 24, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 20
Guests Online: 15
Members Online: 5

Registered Members: 82894
Newest Member: Ricardox
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | HellBound Hackers | Comments and Suggestions

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Author

RE: People getting upset about posts.

Your avatar

Posted on 07-06-10 07:54
I used search... "favorite language". I came to this, right away:
Network X wrote:
I just felt like getting to know everyone`s likes of coding.
What is your favorite programming language and why?

Mine is Python,since it is my first anyway Grin.It is very fun.Also,it is very
easy to learn.I learned enough to start making simple programs in about two days.

So if you have the time,please reply with your answer.

MoshBat wrote:
Look to your right. See the poll?
Also, check the FUCKING FORUMS. This has been asked so many times.

ynori7 wrote:
What the hell did I make a poll for?

What the hell poll are you talking about? I can't see the poll, I can't vote in the poll, no unregistered person can, and even registered you have to have what... 30 posts and community points? Can anyone answer a question in the forum?
ynori7 wrote:
Network X wrote:
Well I was just curious,I can`t vote since I dont have membership

If you're not a member, how are you posting? If you mean exclusive membership, that has nothing to do with voting.

I still can't. I've been registered. I have a lot of forum posts. How long do the polls last? When they're done, can anyone see the results? No? Who cares about the poll? Almost no one. Where are these questions answered? In the forum? No, they're not. Why would anyone write "they've been answered in the forum 40 times" and then write "what the hell did I make a poll for?" Coincidentally, what the hell did you make a poll for? 50 people to see the results? Every time someone posts the question in the forum there are two pages of bitching and penis. So if the poll isn't up permanently you better rush to post 30 posts in the forum and get community points so you can see the results before they disappear? It's a good thing you're always around to set things right around here, and lay down the law. Now everyone can work for their knowledge of angry penis people's programming preferences.

Edited by on 07-06-10 08:03
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 07-06-10 09:12
I just searched again and found the thread that turned into a "Microsoft sucks" and "VB sucks" and ".NET sucks" thread. There's another good point to be made here. Every business does what Microsoft does. If you don't have a problem with businesses existing, what the hell is your problem? I agree with the people who pointed out that so many people must obviously just rattle off what they've read other people say.

I like Linux because I like Linux. I prefer Linux because I prefer Linux. Microsoft has nothing at all to do with it. VB.NET is a very quality language. It absolutely seems that everyone gets pissed off over legitimate questions and then posts regurgitated opinions for an hour. I've spent many many hours reading and dabbling in pretty much every language there is (except functional languages) and I know they are all extremely useful and you can do whatever the hell you want with them. Why does everyone say, "Man! You can't control that language! It sucks!" You have no idea what the hell you're talking about. If you know a lot about any language, you can do whatever the hell you want with it.
I guess no one will ever be able to explain anything about why they act or get pissed off all day and rant for 5 hours about things for no apparent reason, or quit.

Edited by on 07-06-10 10:26
Author

korg
Admin from hell

God
Posted on 07-06-10 10:35
BaburuBoburu Blurted blindly:
I still can't. I've been registered. I have a lot of forum posts. How long do the polls last? When they're done, can anyone see the results? No? Who cares about the poll? Almost no one. Where are these questions answered? In the forum? No, they're not. Why would anyone write "they've been answered in the forum 40 times" and then write "what the hell did I make a poll for?" Coincidentally, what the hell did you make a poll for? 50 people to see the results? Every time someone posts the question in the forum there are two pages of bitching and penis. So if the poll isn't up permanently you better rush to post 30 posts in the forum and get community points so you can see the results before they disappear? It's a good thing you're always around to set things right around here, and lay down the law. Now everyone can work for their knowledge of angry penis people's programming preferences.

First off, Once your able to vote (Maybe if you posted something useful you could get a C/P so you can vote) You can view the polls archive to see all the past polls, Second where do you get off bitching at one of the other Admins. I don't usually get easily upset but your comments and wasting space are bullshit, Thread locked for my sanity.

i57.photobucket.com/albums/g215/korg1269/shodan13.jpg

I deal in pain, All life I drain, I dominate, I seal your fate.
O R
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2