Follow us on Twitter!
The measure of a mans life is not how well he dies, but how well he lives.
Saturday, April 19, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 28
Guests Online: 28
Members Online: 0

Registered Members: 82831
Newest Member: FL4SHC0D3R
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | General | Introductions

Author

NotMyFault

NotMyFault

Your avatar

Posted on 04-06-10 11:16
I've been around here for a while and now that I've figured out (sorta) what's going on around here, who to respect, who knows shit and what not I think it's time for an introduction.

I'm Conor, just beginning to learn about hacking and computers and I've been floating around here for about 6 months. I'm usually on the #hbh IRC channel and that's the place where I get help for just about everything or have some moralistic/philosophical discussion Smile
I like to think I know some programming, scripting or mark-up languages. They are: X/HTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL, Javascript and C++. I'm learning C at the moment and I'm also learning about networks.
So if you want to know more or want to talk, just PM me or go onto the IRC channel.

Author

RE: NotMyFault

spyware

God
Warn Level: 90
Posted on 04-06-10 13:40
Hey man. See you in #hbh

img507.imageshack.us/img507/3580/spynewsig3il1.png
"The chowner of property." - Zeph
[small]
Widespread intellectual and moral docility may be convenient for leaders in the short term,
but it is suicidal for nations in the long term.
- Carl Sagan
“Since the grid is inescapable, what were the earlier lasers about? Does the corridor have a sense of humor?” - Ebert
[/s
http://bitsofspy.net
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 04-06-10 13:42
Oh, hi there, I've been around for a while too, what a coincidence, eh? You're... NotYour- no, ehmm, NotMyFault, was it? I'm COM, nice to meet ya.
Anyway, you know your way around, admins are on the second floor, java users are down in the basement (nobody really likes them) and beer's in the fridge, help yourself.
Oh and don't touch my pepsi, I'll fuckin' cut ya!

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 04-06-10 14:05
Don't pay any attention to MoshBat, he is like that before he's gotten his morning coffee, never stand in his way when he's going to get a cup.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 04-06-10 14:50
MoshBat wrote:
As it's afternoon here, and was when I posted above, it would be reasonable to assume...

No it wouldn't, I'm one hour ahead and I woke up not long ago. As far as I'm concerned, when you wake up, that's when it's morning.