Follow us on Twitter!
Your life is ending one minute at a time. If you were to die tomorrow, what would you do today?
Thursday, April 24, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 26
Guests Online: 26
Members Online: 0

Registered Members: 82905
Newest Member: BLckLIght
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | Computer General | General Computer Problems

Author

No power

Your avatar

Posted on 18-12-06 02:57
I have a Dell Inspiron 600m. First off I got it from someone else who didn't have the original charger. They had a Targus charger but it was compatible with the Dell. I used it for about 2 months and then when ever I plugged the charger in the computer I heard some sparks. Then, a few days later the computer would only charge sometimes,. Then it stopped charging.

I thought it was the charger so I bought the original charger but nothing.:angry: I also tried to take the battery out and turn it on with the charger but nothing.:angry:
Please help
Author

RE: No power

regret

Apprentice
Posted on 29-12-06 03:27
If you are comfortable in doing it (and i wouldn't suggest it unless it is your last resort and there is no chance of using the warranty), take the laptop apart and look at the bottom of the motherboard where the female power connector is located. There should be three solder points, make sure they are all still nicely soldered with no cracks or gaps where the pins meet solder. I had a Toshiba that my dog accidentally stepped on the power plug and wouldn't power on anymore...30 minutes of taking my laptop apart (documenting where everything went as I worked) and a soldering iron made it as good as new.

www.hellboundhackers.org/sig/r/12852.png
I am the machine that reveals the truth to you as only I can see it.

Memories are nice, but that\'s all they are....memories.

You can\'t ever find a place that\'s nice and peaceful, because there isn\'t any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you\'re not looking, somebody\'ll sneak up and write \'Fuck you\' right under your nose.
di3m0nd6ack www.regretexistence.com