Newest Member: TheAviator
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | HellBound Hackers | Comments and Suggestions

Author

New Shout box rule

Your avatar

Posted on 30-12-05 01:37
Well, people have been complaining about it, I dont know what the big deal is. So Just post how you feel about it. You can be with the rule, or against it. If you dont have an opinion dont post.

[EDIT]

If you dont know what we are talking about go here

Edited by on 30-12-05 01:40
Author

RE: New Shout box rule

Your avatar

Posted on 30-12-05 01:51
I think the losing points is a bit ridiculous. It has never been much of a big deal in the past when people would ask for challenge help in the shoutbox.

People just told them to check the forums and everyone went on with their lives. But now, people not only lose points (points they probably just strived to earn in basic 1) BUT ALSO are humiliated with that replacement message.

Reward works better than Punishment.
I don't like this new thing.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 30-12-05 07:40
i think that you should make it so the filter is on but instead of takeing points away it not only deleates the oringal questioin but redirects people to the forums.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 30-12-05 07:43
i think that you should make it so the filter is on but instead of takeing points away it not only deleates the oringal questioin but redirects people to the forums.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 30-12-05 08:51
Loosing points, ... i don't like the sound of that don't you think thats a little bit to exteem? giving a message and redicting the one who wanted help should be good for now (and deleting or not even schowing that msg)

but if still to many people try to get help trought the shout you should bring this "lose points" thing back

Author

Mr_Cheese

Uber Elite
Posted on 30-12-05 13:00
i dont know what the big deal is. it clearly says 3mm above the shoutbox "use forums for challenge help"

so my view is, if your stupid enough to post in the shout, then they deserve 5points being deducted.

http://www.hellboundhackers.org/
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 31-12-05 17:54
I think it is absolutely bull,... What if you had some trouble with your video card or w/e... You'd post sth like this:

Hey guys, I need your help with this problem... Basicly, my video card won't work.. I'm using a Radeon 9800 PRO

Flags: 6...

Really exaggarated example. But such things could happen and people would get a five point deduction for nothing