Follow us on Twitter!
Things are more like they are now than they have ever been before. - Dwight D. Eisenhower
Saturday, April 19, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 25
Guests Online: 21
Members Online: 4

Registered Members: 82839
Newest Member: fezphantom
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | Computer General | Hacking in general

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Author

RE: New school system

Your avatar

Posted on 21-06-09 11:20
p4plus2 wrote:
MoshBat wrote:
Demons Halo wrote:
Avlid wrote:
Tough shit Moshbat.
I got admin rights and changed a bit and such in my school.
Now i got a job at the computer office Grin

way to go dude =D

you > MoshBat

XD

Wrong.
My School's Admins > His School's Admins.
And I'm guessing that incident was a while back too. Btw, im from sweden to. Things work almost like that here.

But if you're stupid enough to do these kinda things, don't say I didn't warn you.

From personal experience I agree with Moshbat. I told the school IT of various flaws they went bitching to the admins, the only thing that saved me was I had teachers on my side. As pathetic as school security is, just leave it. It is tempting but in the long run you will be thankful you listened should you choose to do so.

Yeah Moshbats school's Admins > My school's Admins. They are completly idiots... And im not jokeing when i say that they dont know what cmd is Grin

Edited by on 21-06-09 11:21
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 21-06-09 18:43
MoshBat wrote:
korg wrote:
Your lucking enough to get into a college with a GED. Most of the schools around here have a zero tolerance on this stuff, You fuck with it your out. I've gone into schools and colleges here and had to repair the whole system from kids being idiots and I have no problem finding which student and terminal did it.

I was 14 years old and stupid, to my defense.

Let me put it to you folks a different way.

Hacking your school's system is illegal. Simples.
When you fuck with their system, you put them in danger of losing the Exam Board license, and they don't really like that, to the point where I got arrested. Need another reason not to just sit there and play games instead?

I got arrested for the whole Hacking local college down the road a while back. Too there suprise i wasn't even a student there( but highschool). Fortunally wasn't that bad, then again i was a minor then so who knows what they'd do now.

Author

korg
Admin from hell

God
Posted on 22-06-09 02:46
S1L3NTKn1GhT Said a while back:
My cousins mother got into Harvard Law with a GED . And i got into the University i wanted no problem with one. In the USA it is equivelant

Yeah, I'm from the US also, PA. A good friend of mine got into a car accident and ending up getting a GED. When he went for college most of the ones he wanted declined him. Also if an employer see's a GED he's wondering why you didn't pass, I know I do. The usual answer is I was to lazy to do my work, If you told me I hacked my school and got kicked out, I would file your job app. in the trash as soon as you left. Something for kids to think about.Wink

i57.photobucket.com/albums/g215/korg1269/shodan13.jpg

I deal in pain, All life I drain, I dominate, I seal your fate.
O R
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 22-06-09 03:48
korg wrote:
S1L3NTKn1GhT Said a while back:
My cousins mother got into Harvard Law with a GED . And i got into the University i wanted no problem with one. In the USA it is equivelant

Yeah, I'm from the US also, PA. A good friend of mine got into a car accident and ending up getting a GED. When he went for college most of the ones he wanted declined him. Also if an employer see's a GED he's wondering why you didn't pass, I know I do. The usual answer is I was to lazy to do my work, If you told me I hacked my school and got kicked out, I would file your job app. in the trash as soon as you left. Something for kids to think about.Wink

Havn't had any employers ask for information or anything at all about my GED. Once you show them proof of Degree and some certs they generally don't give a shizz about HOW you made it too college, as long as you were in and were taught wtf they think you need to know, Pfft . Sorry to hear about your friend. And i def wouldn't be honest about WHY i took GED instead. LoL

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 22-06-09 04:29
Don't do stupid shit. Just cause some guy ended up getting lucky and got a job doesn't mean you will. Especially with a brand new Government system. They'd just make an example of you.

Author

ranma

Active User
Posted on 22-06-09 17:22
I'm on the fence for this argument.
First of all, I vote kvk's post one of the best posts here for a while.

Second, I hacked my school system's website when I was 11 and had to explain how I did it to two reps who claimed they would fix it but actually didn't. Didn't get in trouble, but again, I was 11.

Third, I suggest you don't do more than 'mess around' with your system. Don't actually gain elevated privileges. Work in your own account and see what you can do from there. Get familiar with your rules and regulations.

Lastly, one of the best things you can do is just start complaining to your teachers and officials higher-up in your school. If you're in middle school or high school it's pretty easy to get higher up. Especially if you get a bunch of people to complain with you. You can get a petition going, you can ask what their reasons are for doing this, find important people who have said that freedom on the internet is important, try boycotting school lunches so the school gets hurt. Anything legal to make them regret their choice. That would be the best way to approach this.
Of course, you can always just look around for stuff through the computers and ways to bypass filters, but don't do anything too extreme.

Wisdom spared is wisdom squared.
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 23-06-09 20:04
I vote. Do your research. Figure out everything how it works before trying anything. Try to setup something at home as close as possible to how they are running their system, then see what you can all get away with and the best way to go about it.

As for people saying, DO IT or DON'T DO IT. WTH? We should all damn well know by now that every case isn't the same. So while you may get in trouble, the next might not, and the next might. Just like breaking into a website or program, there are different variables when getting in trouble.

GED, Graduated High school, collage, or just certificates. Who cares. Just know your shit and if you can actually do what you say you can, have faith in yourself. If that big boss doesn't give you a job, start your own shit. How do you think other company's did it? Shit...
Author

ranma

Active User
Posted on 23-06-09 23:54
Zenrith wrote:
Just know your shit and if you can actually do what you say you can, have faith in yourself.

If that were the case he would not have posted. You pretty much said do what you will.Frown

Wisdom spared is wisdom squared.
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 24-06-09 01:18
ranma wrote:
Zenrith wrote:
Just know your shit and if you can actually do what you say you can, have faith in yourself.

If that were the case he would not have posted. You pretty much said do what you will.Frown

I have to agree was a pretty pointless post. Had nothing to do with his question. One you complained about the people saying do it or don't. Then you spend like 5 more sentaces to say DO IT. He definately didn't ask if he should DO IT or NOT he asked how he could "DO IT". You just pissed at the off topic talkers than talked off topic. Pfft . 3 paragraphs and all that came from was a DO IT. Wink

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 24-06-09 01:18
ranma wrote:
Zenrith wrote:

I have to agree was a pretty pointless post. Had nothing to do with his question. One you complained about the people saying do it or don't. Then you spend like 5 more sentaces to say DO IT. He definately didn't ask if he should DO IT or NOT he asked how he could "DO IT". You just pissed at the off topic talkers than talked off topic. Pfft . 3 paragraphs and all that came from was a DO IT. Wink

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 17-08-09 23:38
If you hack school go for it !!! you do get in shit but for me i nearly got a job out of it ! leave your schools network alone if u dont want the risk but if u do then go for it

Edited by on 18-08-09 00:59
Author

Futility

God
Posted on 17-08-09 23:56
manc4life2k9 wrote:
so if u should just try hacking the school and see what happens maybe it would work out best for you in the long run

1) Fuck being automatically logged off while you're writing a reply. GAH!

2) Do not, under any circumstances, take this advice. Chances of everything 'working out' are slim to none. Schools and other public organizations are very uptight about their security because if something goes wrong, it's their fault. They will blow everything out of proportion to keep themselves (and by association, you) safe. Is it really that hard to separate your school and regular lives? You can get back to fucking around with your computer on your own time when you get home. Try paying attention during class. As lame as it might sound, you may learn something.

3) Necro-ing sucks.

i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh11/zanimabean/Zim.png
Futility91@hotmail.com Futility91
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 18-08-09 00:07
manc4life2k9 wrote:
so if u should just try hacking the school and see what happens maybe it would work out best for you in the long run

Sure it may work out but the odds of that happening are very slim. If you take the chance of doing this, odds are your going to get arrested as Mosh did and get in serious shit. I would strongly suggest not taking this advice.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2