Latest Articles

View Thread

HellBound Hackers | Computer General | Hacking in general

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Author

RE: Need help

Your avatar

Posted on 02-12-07 16:31
well that binary if saved as name.exe and run would format the C: drive. there are more complicated ones to format other drives etc. i think it should run properly in a VM too. the reason i said to do it in a VM if you wanna try it is simply in order so you don't actually format your drive...

Author

RE: hahahahahaha

Your avatar

Posted on 02-12-07 17:03
just noticed that the person who started the thread got banned =P
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 02-12-07 17:10
whats up? i am new to this site and didnt see any point in starting a new thread for this..... not asking for a mentor or any shit like that..... i would like to know what i need to learn...html javascript.php c++ etc etc etc.... or really all of them? i know a little on html... but who doesnt...if one of you could let me know and i will stay busy learning instead of posting retarded ass newbie questions like this!!!
lata
jay

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 02-12-07 17:20
jayhedrick wrote:
whats up? i am new to this site and didnt see any point in starting a new thread for this..... not asking for a mentor or any shit like that..... i would like to know what i need to learn...html javascript.php c++ etc etc etc.... or really all of them? i know a little on html... but who doesnt...if one of you could let me know and i will stay busy learning instead of posting retarded ass newbie questions like this!!!
lata
jay

I don't see any point to you starting a new thread for that, either. Or, for that matter, posting in this one. What do you need to learn? You need to learn more than HTML, but what path you take on that is up to you. No one can tell you a "best language" because there isn't one. Pick one you think you'll like and learn it. As for the rest... just hunt around the forums. I've grown weary of having to repeat the same old stuff about "learning to hack".

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 02-12-07 17:35
a good start would be javascript then php then mySQL. if youre still around by the time you master those, which i doubt, then you'll know how to continue...

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 02-12-07 18:02
thanks both of you..... i will study and learn the languages you talk of and IF i am around after which i am sure i will be.... we will be getting to know each other well......

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3