Follow us on Twitter!
Your life is ending one minute at a time. If you were to die tomorrow, what would you do today?
Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 20
Guests Online: 20
Members Online: 0

Registered Members: 82876
Newest Member: bhl1986
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | Events | General

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Author

RE: MSN/MSN scripts again lol. I wouldn't ask if it wasnt important.

Your avatar

Posted on 07-09-08 04:50
I have to say that Zephyr_Pure contributes ALOT of well thought out responses that are educated and very helpful. Actually all of his posts are great. I think you two just need to relax and stop arguing.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 07-09-08 04:51
I hereby retract that post and apologize for it.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 07-09-08 04:53
slpctrl wrote:
You're one to talk. You've been trashing me in all sorts of threads. Many of which don't pertain to you, many of which are uncalled for etc. I know you're not dumb enough to think that my inferences on your contributions here at HBH, and what you SAY (or flame) are at extreme odds.

It's been hard to tell. I may have been a bit rough on some of my responses but, for the most part, I always endeavor to stay on focus with a particular ideal. I would apologize for being rough around the edges but... well, you know why. We're stuck at that.

You had been trashing me though everywhere the last few days, including my portfolio ideas etc when you contribute next to nothing besides flaming, calling people out etc. So...yeah I'm not the kind of person that's going to take an 'internet bullies' shit, I will say something.

I didn't trash you in that thread... only your smartass response. Anyone can tell you that I am not the "internet bully" type; however, I will not stand for being disrespected in a real argument, either. How far must this go?

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 07-09-08 04:59
It's gonna stop here. At least on my end. I'll be nice if I can get the same in return Smile I know I didn't handle myself like I should have, but I felt like I was in the right even though I took the personal insults way too far.

Edited by on 07-09-08 05:00
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 07-09-08 05:09
slpctrl wrote:
It's gonna stop here. At least on my end. I'll be nice if I can get the same in return Smile I know I didn't handle myself like I should have, but I felt like I was in the right even though I took the personal insults way too far.

I can respect that. I didn't exactly stay focused after a point, either. The whole thing could've gone better... regardless of who was right for what reason.

Ever had Stolichnaya? Smile

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2