Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | HellBound Hackers | Comments and Suggestions

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Author

RE: More for Exclusive membership...

Your avatar

Posted on 09-12-06 19:22
there should be an "Everyone EM Week" or Month, then more people would realise what it is and probably start to buy it © [ORANGE ?!?!!? 0_o]

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 09-12-06 21:58
EM for everyone month is going a bit mad, and its not "exclusive" if everyone has it

Author

richohealey

Monster
Posted on 09-12-06 23:11
i'd be happy to code an offline version in python, and then compile it. i've got a p2p chat sytem going already, it would be a piece of piss to change the code a little to include more users. if you guys have a server then let me know what ports it needs to work on, and i'll get crackin on the app.

bitchohealey at hotmail dot com skype:richohealey www.psych0tik.net
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 09-12-06 23:36
I'm pretty good with VB, i could probably make something along the lines your looking for. PM me with more info, and I'll see what I can do.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 10-12-06 03:29
yeah exactly grind. pm me with some more info about the chat you already made plz. also about the bandwidth, it is not going to be like every person on HBH will be using it. It will ONLY be open to EM. Then there is about only 60 EM's at the moment. Not all of them will be on at once and what not, and if this encourages more people to register for EM, then that means its more money $$ to spend on more bandwidth. If bandwidth still becomes an issue we can always have each HBH page call the scripts from another website that is for free such as an awardspace site or if someone would be nice enough to actually offer us a good bit of bandwidth from their hosting package, etc.
Author

RE: paying for EM

kaden

Posted on 10-12-06 06:24
HBH should have another way of paying for EM... if posable maybee a number to txt with ur username in it and it takes $2 credit or somthing... im jus thinkin for all us younger hackers who dont have a credit card or anything... maybee someone code sumthin... i think there might be somthin on da net which lets you do this..

no one dies a virgin... life fucks us all.
hellboundhackers.org/sig/r/10735.png
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 10-12-06 07:59
kaden wrote:
HBH should have another way of paying for EM... if posable maybee a number to txt with ur username in it and it takes $2 credit or somthing... im jus thinkin for all us younger hackers who dont have a credit card or anything... maybee someone code sumthin... i think there might be somthin on da net which lets you do this..

Thats a sweet idea except it costs money to run a thing which takes your money from phone calls / texts

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 10-12-06 18:31
why don't you just set up a website, with ads(say from adengage.com). Then have it send the payments to paypal. The paypal doesn't have to have a bank account connected to it, if you are never going to recieve cash in real life, so you will have money in it that you can use online only. Then just send the ads revenue as your EM fees. pretty simple if you ask me. solves the problem of age / credit card problems.
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 10-12-06 19:13
Thats what I've done with PHP-GSY, although the ads were aimed to donate not for my EM

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2