Follow us on Twitter!
The measure of a mans life is not how well he dies, but how well he lives.
Friday, April 18, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 14
Guests Online: 14
Members Online: 0

Registered Members: 82822
Newest Member: TheBunter
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | Computer General | Hacking in general

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Author

RE: modifying a webpage

Your avatar

Posted on 21-09-08 00:09
clone4 wrote:
wow how fucking cocky are you. No I'm not paid for anything, and yes I've probably been doing hacking longer, but who gives a shit how old are you or if you are paid for something ?! How do you even know I want to be paid for this, how do you know that I want have career within the compter security. I do this for fun, and I don't need approval of some little fuck like you are...

btw yes you were right about the xss ( string processed by server-->executed by browser ), see I can admit when I'm wrong, opposed to stubborn idiot like you

Oh, thanks. Finally you admit you were wrong. All it took was to piss you off enough. But, again, most of my post was directed to spyware and not you. You just seem to like to say stuff so I figured I could say something to make you mad. It worked Grin. Again, please state what I was wrong about? I invited spyware to enlighten us so we could learn something, but he didn't want to. Maybe you can tell me something I said wrong. Also, I didn't plan on getting paid until I was offered. I found a vuln, told the admin, admin offered to pay me if I tried to find new vulns, I took the offer because I would like to buy a couple books. I too do it for fun, but if you get offered money, you aren't going to turn it down.

Edit:
Btw, I had nothing to admit I was wrong about that I was wrong. The whole conversation basically revolved around you thinking that XSS was server-side. I'm stubborn? And, yes, I am cocky, but, hey, if you admitted that XSS was client-side then half this thread wouldn't exist. I'm only cocky if I find it necessary to teach someone something Shock.

Edited by on 21-09-08 00:10
Author

fashizzlepop

Moderate
Posted on 21-09-08 04:10
Wow. This is bad soap opera material.

Anyhow, seeing that the OP hasn't returned there is no point in trying to correct a mistake made by either one OR both of you. Obviously he hasn't come back and will NOT see your mindless blabbering.

Oh, and spyware, if Yours31f was given a root access to a server he would find away to save all of his precious downloaded techno song remixs to free up some gigs on his PC.

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
~Albert Einstein~

csullivan.codeinspire.net/images/boomsig2.png
fashizzlepop@gmail.com http://csullivan.codeinspire.net/
Author

macfarlanet

Posted on 21-09-08 06:39

I dunno, I found it kinda entertaining Pfft

www.hellboundhackers.org/sig/r/16005.png

fucking faggot ass cuntbucket
- system_meltdown
Quite possibly the best combination of words I have ever seen Grin
www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 21-09-08 10:59
macfarlanet wrote:

I dunno, I found it kinda entertaining Pfft

At least there's one good thing that came out of this Grin.
Author

Infam0us

Apprentice
Posted on 21-09-08 12:14
Listen, harry_potter28, I will let you in on the hackers secret to web page editing. The only rule we request is dont mess up a website without a decent reason and dont spread the secret to any friends unless you trust them WITH YOUR LIFE.

You can edit any web page with the following code :
Code

javascript:document.body.contentEditable ='true'; document.designMode='on'; void 0;

enter this in the url bar (in the spot you put a website address)and you can do what you please. You didn't hear the secret from me. Oh and make sure you use a proxy so they dont get your real ip ;)

Resource: "fun with xss" - exidous

"Never memorize what you can look up in books." -Albert Einstein
www.rohitab.com/discuss/style_emoticons/default/suicide_anim.gif
[img]http://www.hellboundhackers.org/fusion_infusions/buddy_panel/buddy_delete.php?id=2783[/img]

[img]javasc ript:alert(document.cookie);[/img]
Author

yours31f

Elite
Posted on 21-09-08 12:37
fashizzlepop wrote:

Oh, and spyware, if Yours31f was given a root access to a server he would find away to save all of his precious downloaded techno song remixs to free up some gigs on his PC.

nah, i have a an xdd for that, and btw, I don't do remixes anymore. only my own creations, but that is on the back burner for now.

Debugging is what programmers do to beta software to make it take up more room on your hard drive if it is running too efficiently.

img259.imageshack.us/img259/3713/sigr.png

yours31f@live.com yours31f@yahoo.com rpwd.info
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 21-09-08 14:19
Infam0us wrote:
Listen, harry_potter28, I will let you in on the hackers secret to web page editing. The only rule we request is dont mess up a website without a decent reason and dont spread the secret to any friends unless you trust them WITH YOUR LIFE.

You can edit any web page with the following code :
Code

javascript:document.body.contentEditable ='true'; document.designMode='on'; void 0;

enter this in the url bar (in the spot you put a website address)and you can do what you please. You didn't hear the secret from me. Oh and make sure you use a proxy so they dont get your real ip ;)

Resource: "fun with xss" - exidous

LOL, don't refresh or you will ruin your masterpiece!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2