Newest Member: sockpuppets
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | HellBound Hackers | Questions

Author

messin with my m8

Your avatar

Posted on 19-12-05 17:18
right me and a couple of m8 3 in all have a Lan party one to two times a week. and i just 1t a good way to mess with there heads like turn there mouse off or mad stuff like that there is no firewall on we are using a network switch not a hub. all using xp any help would be gr8.Smile

and i am not a full on nOObWink i have a good bit of know how about computers just not hacking/cracking/being a pain in the ass

thxSmileSmile
Author

RE: messin with my m8

Mr_Cheese

Uber Elite
Posted on 19-12-05 17:30
get a RAT installed, make sure your machine is the "head" admin machine within the network, and just set the program to filter off into all theother comps. I cant recall the name of the RAT< but my school had something simialr.

However i doubt you will be very successful in acheiving anything. From what i can tell you will need to have a much better understanding in the basics of hacking before anything you do will be successful.

Also, it hrd 2 undrstnd wot u r sayin. Speakin like dis will nt gt u mch help. Please try your best to speak english. It takes 2 more seconds of your time to type a correct sentence, and then others dont have to spend 5mins decoding what you have just written

http://www.hellboundhackers.org/
Author

RE: messin with my m8

Your avatar

Posted on 19-12-05 17:36
sorry about that but it is just the way i am used to typingSmile

anyway i do ahve a good understanding but i will not have a chance to install anything on there rigs. but i will lookup what you said about that RAT ty... oopsSmile thank you friend lol