Follow us on Twitter!
Your life is ending one minute at a time. If you were to die tomorrow, what would you do today?
Saturday, April 19, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 25
Guests Online: 24
Members Online: 1

Registered Members: 82832
Newest Member: SerMSYS
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | HellBound Hackers | Comments and Suggestions

Author

Links on Profile

websniper

Your avatar

Posted on 14-12-08 16:14
This arena is great for those who wish to learn. I have no complaints. I love the education I have gained in the past 4 weeks. I have been logged in here probably more time than the owners and managers of the domain during that 4 weeks. I really enjoy

I do, however, find it inconvenient to look at my profile and not be able to go directly to the challenges. I'm not a php guru, just an apprentice, but the only issue to bypass would seem to be if a person is looking at someone elses profile they should either keep their own session when going to the challenge or kill the links altogether.

Let me know if this sounds stupid or if I am barking up the wrong tree.

ws

HATE_MICROSOFT
Author

RE: Links on Profile

spyware

God
Warn Level: 90
Posted on 14-12-08 16:28
The images could easily be transformed into hyperlinks, pointing to the challenge.

Good idea, really.

img507.imageshack.us/img507/3580/spynewsig3il1.png
"The chowner of property." - Zeph
[small]
Widespread intellectual and moral docility may be convenient for leaders in the short term,
but it is suicidal for nations in the long term.
- Carl Sagan
“Since the grid is inescapable, what were the earlier lasers about? Does the corridor have a sense of humor?” - Ebert
[/s
http://bitsofspy.net
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 14-12-08 18:19
websniper wrote:
This arena is great for those who wish to learn. I have no complaints. I love the education I have gained in the past 4 weeks. I have been logged in here probably more time than the owners and managers of the domain during that 4 weeks.

I still got ya beat. B)

websniper wrote:
I do, however, find it inconvenient to look at my profile and not be able to go directly to the challenges. I'm not a php guru, just an apprentice, but the only issue to bypass would seem to be if a person is looking at someone elses profile they should either keep their own session when going to the challenge or kill the links altogether.

I actually had that same thought a while back, too... when I used to do the challenges more. It wouldn't be hard to do; it just hasn't happened at this point, for whatever reason. Session concerns wouldn't enter into this at all; those links would be no different than the links that are already present in the challenge sections. So, hopefully soon, that simple linking can happen in the profile.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 14-12-08 21:23
I agree, it'd be cool to have links in your profile.

Until they decided to do that, you can try my userscript.
http://otani.110mb.com/userscripts/
It only links to challenges they haven't done, and since they're links it messes up the coloring.
The challenges that have all of them on one page (example: encryption) are not linked to.

I wrote it quickly today, so I'm open to suggestions and will probably revise it later.
Edit 1:
Wow already found the first problem. Zephyr_Pure's and Spyware's profile seems to breaks it.
I guess I should have tested on more than just my profile first.
Seems to work on the websniper's and mine though.

Edit 2:
Alright fixed the script. Probably slower since it has to scan through the html first, but it works on all the profiles I've tested it on.

Edited by on 14-12-08 21:58