Follow us on Twitter!
The measure of a mans life is not how well he dies, but how well he lives.
Thursday, April 24, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 31
Guests Online: 24
Members Online: 7

Registered Members: 82895
Newest Member: kevy90
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | Events | Root This Box

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Author

RE: Learn Rooting?

What_A_Legend

Active User
Posted on 14-01-08 16:29
Your one to talk about invalid comment's, you manage to change the subject of any thread in to a flame war, just because I decided to hit out against you, you can't seem to take it.

Just following your lead.

i19.photobucket.com/albums/b153/Golden_Lemur/legendsig.png

www.hellboundhackers.org/sig/r/7039.png
what_a_l3g3nd@hotmail.com www.wayneshears.com
Author

spyware

God
Warn Level: 90
Posted on 14-01-08 19:25
What_A_Legend wrote:
Your one to talk about invalid comment's, you manage to change the subject of any thread in to a flame war, just because I decided to hit out against you, you can't seem to take it.

Just following your lead.

It was a flame nor war. It was information regarding the discussed (subject)? I fail to see where I started this so-called flame war.

Please, converse about rooting.

img507.imageshack.us/img507/3580/spynewsig3il1.png
"The chowner of property." - Zeph
[small]
Widespread intellectual and moral docility may be convenient for leaders in the short term,
but it is suicidal for nations in the long term.
- Carl Sagan
[center]�Since the grid is inescapable, what were the earlier lasers about? Does the corridor have a sense of humor?� - Ebert[/ce

Edited by spyware on 14-01-08 19:30
Author

RE: blah

Your avatar

Posted on 14-01-08 19:33
Been reading Hacking exposed: Network security for a bit seems rather helpful. Then again i havent read other network security books. Just throught id throw it out there.

Author

What_A_Legend

Active User
Posted on 14-01-08 19:53
It was a flame nor war. It was information regarding the discussed (subject)? I fail to see where I started this so-called flame war.

Please, converse about rooting.

Did I say this thread? No
Just look at some threads you posted in.... Flame after Flame.

Read.

i19.photobucket.com/albums/b153/Golden_Lemur/legendsig.png

www.hellboundhackers.org/sig/r/7039.png

Edited by What_A_Legend on 14-01-08 19:53
what_a_l3g3nd@hotmail.com www.wayneshears.com
Author

spyware

God
Warn Level: 90
Posted on 14-01-08 19:55
What_A_Legend wrote:
Did I say this thread? No
Just look at some threads you posted in.... Flame after Flame.

Read.

Oh, accept my humble apology. It was clear that you were "cross-threading" a subject. Once again, sorry.

Now, let us discuss the real subject, rooting =].

img507.imageshack.us/img507/3580/spynewsig3il1.png
"The chowner of property." - Zeph
[small]
Widespread intellectual and moral docility may be convenient for leaders in the short term,
but it is suicidal for nations in the long term.
- Carl Sagan
[center]�Since the grid is inescapable, what were the earlier lasers about? Does the corridor have a sense of humor?� - Ebert[/ce
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 02-04-08 18:34
can i also learn rooting

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 02-04-08 23:34
can i join the team ?

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 03-04-08 00:16
I'm new to rooting, but I'd like to join. It'd be a great motive to learn.
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 03-04-08 01:55
it seems that this community lacks somebody who knows enough about rooting to teach others.

ive seen so many projects get born and die about rooting, its very sad. and it also goes to show that there is a huge thirst for the knowledge, just nobody here who knows how to satisfy.

i think we need to find somebody who really truly deeply knows what he/she is talking about, and have them write some articles.

[edit] i also think its going to be hard to learn without somebody who knows what they are talking about, as a hand to guide is crucial for something this complicated. [/edit]

Edited by on 03-04-08 01:59
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 03-04-08 02:07
Hell yeah, rooting is my specialty Grin. I've got 2 boxes running vulnerable distributions of Linux, I'll put them online for you guys to try on if you want, I can also do some tutorials. Actually, imma get crackin on an article for HBH on rooting, as has been mentioned above, there aren't very many people knowledgeable in rooting here. (That I know of). I'd love to help Grin

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 03-04-08 02:21
aye, sounds good!

i believe an in-depth series of articles would be in order!

i hope this doesnt die like all the others, but i think other projects normally shoot for something far too complex. some good articles is a good, simple way of increasing rooting awareness and knowledge without involving too many people/boxes.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 03-04-08 02:25
make sure you start from the beginning, and explain everything in a non-skiddy way as possible

you should pop me a copy of the articles before you submit them, im quite proficient with grammar and making them look shmexy, check out the ones ive written.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 03-04-08 03:32
DigitalFire wrote:
make sure you start from the beginning, and explain everything in a non-skiddy way as possible

you should pop me a copy of the articles before you submit them, im quite proficient with grammar and making them look shmexy, check out the ones ive written.

DigitalFire wrote:
aye, sounds good!

i believe an in-depth series of articles would be in order!

i hope this doesnt die like all the others, but i think other projects normally shoot for something far too complex. some good articles is a good, simple way of increasing rooting awareness and knowledge without involving too many people/boxes.

Sounds good to me. And actually, for the more 'hackers' here who have a decent knowledge of coding shouldn't have too terribly much trouble following and actually learning well from my articles, most people I teach or help tend to learn pretty quick. This is something I definitly don't want to let die, as I think this would really help a lot of you break out of the realm of strictly 'web hacking'. Might take me a few days to get a nice draft written up though I've been up for a few days D: :ninja:

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 04-04-08 23:15
I haven't forgotten about you guys, I'm still working on the article. I gotta balance it with everything else I gotta do, I expect it to be written in the next 2 days max.

Author

Futility

God
Posted on 04-04-08 23:24
Excellent. Rooting is something I've been meaning to learn forever now, but it's hard without someone who knows what's going on. Can't wait for this to come out. Thanks in advance.

i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh11/zanimabean/Zim.png
Futility91@hotmail.com Futility91
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2