Follow us on Twitter!
Few are those who can see with their own eyes and hear with their own hearts. - Albert Einstein
Saturday, April 19, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 34
Guests Online: 32
Members Online: 2

Registered Members: 82838
Newest Member: w1zarrd
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | Challenges | Javascript

Author

javascript 9 (final)

Your avatar

Posted on 24-06-06 21:36
Ok, I completed every js challenge but 9 (heh...just noticed the 14/15 :&*92Wink well, anyway's I have absolutely no idea where to begin. Not the slightest idea. Can any give me one small pointer? Well, I guess you can consider this a start, taking the source changing a little something to speed up the time process, therefore getting the pass. But of course, now I can't get the form that way to enter the password. Any help will be greatly appreciated, thanks.
Author

RE: javascript 9 (final)

Your avatar

Posted on 24-06-06 22:31
Sounds to me like you're thinking too hard about it. You really only need to change something about the script (I think it's obvious what needs to be changed) by using what you've learned through doing other Javascript challenges. Hint: if you know how to alert certain variables, you should know how to change them.

Edited by on 24-06-06 22:36
Author

RE: javascript 9 (final)

Your avatar

Posted on 24-06-06 23:36
Well, relating to javascript injection's etc is totally alien to me. I only just learn't about the whole alerting your cookie etc through the URL browser, and I am not familiar with void. I'm guessing you have to "null" the function as stated above the obvious, but I have no clue what to do. Googled for answer, but maybe I used improper term's. I'll look around in articles and what not and see what I can find out...unless Im over thinking the whole situation over again.

*edit* ohhhh nevermind I got it.

Edited by on 25-06-06 00:04