Follow us on Twitter!
Your life is ending one minute at a time. If you were to die tomorrow, what would you do today?
Sunday, April 20, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 24
Guests Online: 22
Members Online: 2

Registered Members: 82843
Newest Member: hx47
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | Computer General | Hacking in general

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Author

RE: I was watching firewall...

Your avatar

Posted on 29-06-06 13:52
gee, this thread turned out much better than i expected! once again, thankyou all for your input! okay, so does anyone know of any tutorials on creating a trojan? when people say coded in vb, did they just use excel's vb capabilities, or microsoft visual basic studio?

thanks for all your help!

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 30-06-06 00:05
Um okay, i was playing about with microsoft excels vb editor, and when i add winsock, nothing seems to happen? i have added it from the components box, and dragged it onto the form, but nothing happens. What do i need to do? should i be using a different vb editor?

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 30-06-06 01:12
Also, the winsock component is not listed when i go to add a reference to it...

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 30-06-06 01:41
they meant vbstudio and not exell and you should edit your messages instead of posting multiple

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 02-07-06 23:39
sorry about that

okay, is vbstudio free? i downloaded visula basic 2005 express, but i dont think its the right app...

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 06-07-06 22:00
if your brother is on your network then you can download a network remote... it will only work if he is on your network, but most are easy to use. basicly, they open another window in your computer with his desktop in it so when you go into that window you can contorl his computer as if you were at his own key board.
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 06-07-06 22:14
bigggnick wrote:
if your brother is on your network then you can download a network remote... it will only work if he is on your network, but most are easy to use. basicly, they open another window in your computer with his desktop in it so when you go into that window you can contorl his computer as if you were at his own key board.

Like the realVNC server and the VNCon client. I use those 2 to really piss my sister off.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 07-07-06 00:13
A trojan does NOT usually have a client and a server. By definition, a trojan is any form of virus in the broadest sense that pretends to be something it's not in order to gain computer access. Trojans CAN have a client/server pair, but that in general is called a Remote Admin Tool.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 14-07-06 03:49
Going back to what biggnick was saying, I was wondering it is possible to use that program to mess with people on a network you've hijacked,by say standing outside their house with your laptop.If i didn't explain this well let me know and i'll repostSmile
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2