Follow us on Twitter!
It is never to LATE to become what you never WERE.
Thursday, April 24, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 41
Guests Online: 33
Members Online: 8

Registered Members: 82903
Newest Member: Piriformis
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | HellBound Hackers | Questions

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Author

RE: I need to interview a good hacker for school :D

Your avatar

Posted on 21-05-09 23:20
www.kreativekorp.com/miscpages/omgwtfbbq/roflcopter.gif
zomg rofl spyware pwnz j00 d00dz stfu gtfo 4ll 0f j00 n00bz!!!!11!!!11! u shud totly intravjew spy lol

Author

RE: I need to interview a good hacker for school :D

Futility

God
Posted on 21-05-09 23:51
Thanks for giving me the green light, COM.

nationz, if you still want the interview I suggest you PM the people that showed interest. If none of them can provide you with what you want, then you could go about asking others through more private means.

I'm not too sure why the whole EG vs. HBH debacle started (actually I am, but pointing fingers isn't going to fix anything), but I'd like you to know that everyone who participated in it without actually knowing who they were talking to or what the argument was about is an ignorant moron. You can't say that your community is better if you've never visited the other, and you sure as hell can't say that either of them are lacking in knowledgeable members. Sure, the general population consists of the usual 'script kiddies' and 'newbies', but isn't it the same everywhere? Yes. Yes it is.

Everyone's opinions are skewed by whichever community attracted/accepted them first. This doesn't mean that it's in any way better than the other- just that you find it more appealing. Personal opinions are not a basis for arguments such as these. Next time you want to argue, try bringing some real facts in. And I'm talking to everyone, here, not just the guys from EG.

~Locked

i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh11/zanimabean/Zim.png
Futility91@hotmail.com Futility91
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2