Follow us on Twitter!
Become the change you seek in the world. - Gandhi
Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 21
Guests Online: 20
Members Online: 1

Registered Members: 82885
Newest Member: ConiBE
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | HellBound Hackers | Questions

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Author

I need to interview a good hacker for school :D


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 21-05-09 03:23
yeah basically we have to do a interview about almost anything I chose hacking so I was wandering if someone could do a mini interview with me
you must be a experienced hacker

Thank you very much,

Nationz
Author

RE: I need to interview a good hacker for school :D


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 21-05-09 05:36
Y'might want to put more details on there mate, just an interview could mean anything. Is there a particular bias being filled, what's the point, what type of hacker would be ideal, just anything and everything listed gives people a good idea whether or not to be interested.


Author

RE: I need to interview a good hacker for school :D

spyware
Member



Posts: 4192
Location:
Joined: 14.04.07
Rank:
God
Warn Level: 90
Posted on 21-05-09 12:42
Rofl.

That is all.



img507.imageshack.us/img507/3580/spynewsig3il1.png
"The chowner of property." - Zeph
[small]
Widespread intellectual and moral docility may be convenient for leaders in the short term,
but it is suicidal for nations in the long term.
- Carl Sagan
[center]�Since the grid is inescapable, what were the earlier lasers about? Does the corridor have a sense of humor?� - Ebert[/ce
Author

RE: I need to interview a good hacker for school :D


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 21-05-09 13:59
nationz wrote:
yeah basically we have to do a interview about almost anything I chose hacking so I was wandering if someone could do a mini interview with me
you must be a experienced hacker

Thank you very much,

Nationz


[cheap plug] Then you should post this question over at http://enigmagroup.org instead, you'll have a better chance of finding an "experienced hacker" over there. [/cheap plug]

Edited by on 21-05-09 14:04
Author

RE: I need to interview a good hacker for school :D

spyware
Member



Posts: 4192
Location:
Joined: 14.04.07
Rank:
God
Warn Level: 90
Posted on 21-05-09 14:02
Ausome1 wrote:
Then you should post this question over at http://enigmagroup.org instead, you'll have a better chance of finding an "experienced hacker" over there.


O hai Mr. Troll, how arth thou?

Dear OP, you should what Mr. Troll suggested, go to EG. The people there are much more fame-whory, so much more likely to give you detailed information on how they guessed their ex-girlfriend's facebook. I'm sure it'll make a great interview.



img507.imageshack.us/img507/3580/spynewsig3il1.png
"The chowner of property." - Zeph
[small]
Widespread intellectual and moral docility may be convenient for leaders in the short term,
but it is suicidal for nations in the long term.
- Carl Sagan
[center]�Since the grid is inescapable, what were the earlier lasers about? Does the corridor have a sense of humor?� - Ebert[/ce
Author

RE: I need to interview a good hacker for school :D


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 21-05-09 15:38
spyware wrote:
Ausome1 wrote:
Then you should post this question over at http://enigmagroup.org instead, you'll have a better chance of finding an "experienced hacker" over there.


O hai Mr. Troll, how arth thou?

Dear OP, you should what Mr. Troll suggested, go to EG. The people there are much more fame-whory, so much more likely to give you detailed information on how they guessed their ex-girlfriend's facebook. I'm sure it'll make a great interview.


Umm yeah, don't interview this guy ^^
Author

RE: I need to interview a good hacker for school :D


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 21-05-09 16:37
Ausome1 wrote:
spyware wrote:
Ausome1 wrote:
Then you should post this question over at http://enigmagroup.org instead, you'll have a better chance of finding an "experienced hacker" over there.


O hai Mr. Troll, how arth thou?

Dear OP, you should what Mr. Troll suggested, go to EG. The people there are much more fame-whory, so much more likely to give you detailed information on how they guessed their ex-girlfriend's facebook. I'm sure it'll make a great interview.


Umm yeah, don't interview this guy ^^


Dont talk unless you REALLY know who you're talking to. If I were to interview someone about hacking, spyware would be one of my first choices, asshole.


Author

RE: I need to interview a good hacker for school :D


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 21-05-09 16:42
HAHAHAHA I know who exactly I'm talking to, do you? Do some research you little bitch.

Maybe he can tell the story of when his HBH and ZI accounts were jacked because wasn't to bright and was a password re-user.

Edited by on 21-05-09 17:01
Author

RE: I need to interview a good hacker for school :D


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 21-05-09 17:02
There are no "REAL" hackers on HBH. SM might be the only person on this entire site that actually has any knowledge whatsoever.




Edited by on 21-05-09 17:16
Author

RE: I need to interview a good hacker for school :D

pimpim
Member



Posts: 45
Location: Reading your /etc/shadow
Joined: 26.10.08
Rank:
Newbie
Posted on 21-05-09 17:43
Ausome1 wrote:
HAHAHAHA I know who exactly I'm talking to, do you? Do some research you little bitch.

Maybe he can tell the story of when his HBH and ZI accounts were jacked because wasn't to bright and was a password re-user.


Apparently you've got nothing creative to say, so please, Shut The Fuck Up, and stop talking shit about HellboundHackers and it's members.


www.hellboundhackers.org/sig/c/34966/blow me.png
sa.backman@hotmail.com
Author

RE: I need to interview a good hacker for school :D


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 21-05-09 18:00
pimpim wrote:
Apparently you've got nothing creative to say, so please, Shut The Fuck Up, and stop talking shit about HellboundHackers and it's members.


I'm an oldie here at HBH, I have the right to talk shit, and sorry I forgot to add "Shut The Fuck Up" to my post to make it creative enough for you. So head back to your bedroom, in your parents basement, and go put your acne cream on, and butt out of this conversation. I'm just trying to help nationz out so he can get an A on his paper.
Author

RE: I need to interview a good hacker for school :D

ynori7
Member



Posts: 1486
Location: #valhalla
Joined: 08.10.07
Rank:
God
Posted on 21-05-09 18:43
Ausome1 wrote:
Maybe he can tell the story of when his HBH and ZI accounts were jacked because wasn't to bright and was a password re-user.

So what? Even the smartest of people get lazy and make mistakes. Come back with some real evidence unless you enjoy looking like a dumb ass.

aVoid wrote:
There are no "REAL" hackers on HBH. SM might be the only person on this entire site that actually has any knowledge whatsoever.

And who the hell are you? I know plenty of people here who are quite knowledgeable (you aren't one of them).

Somebody ought to lock this thread before any more idiots decide to shoot their mouths off without thinking.


halls-of-valhalla.org/images/affiliateLogo.png voodoorage.halls-of-valhalla.org/images/smallLogo.png
i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/ynori77/archenemysig1.jpg
ynori7 http://halls-of-valhalla.org
Author

RE: I need to interview a good hacker for school :D


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 21-05-09 18:50
ynori7 wrote:
Ausome1 wrote:
Maybe he can tell the story of when his HBH and ZI accounts were jacked because wasn't to bright and was a password re-user.

So what? Even the smartest of people get lazy and make mistakes. Come back with some real evidence unless you enjoy looking like a dumb ass.

I bet the only reason you're saying that is because you're one of the people that re-uses Wink

ynori7 wrote:
aVoid wrote:
There are no "REAL" hackers on HBH. SM might be the only person on this entire site that actually has any knowledge whatsoever.

And who the hell are you? I know plenty of people here who are quite knowledgeable (you aren't one of them).

Apparently neither are you.

ynori7 wrote:
Somebody ought to lock this thread before any more idiots decide to shoot their mouths off without thinking.

Rofl, I think you're talking to the wrong person Wink Try reading your posts HAHAHAHA




Edited by on 21-05-09 18:53
Author

RE: I need to interview a good hacker for school :D

ynori7
Member



Posts: 1486
Location: #valhalla
Joined: 08.10.07
Rank:
God
Posted on 21-05-09 18:56
NotMyOwn wrote:
I bet the only reason you're saying that is because you're one of the people that re-uses ;)

And you'd lose that bet.


Apparently neither are you.

That doesn't even make sense.


Rofl, I think you're talking to the wrong person ;) Try reading your posts HAHAHAHA

Clearly you're trying to start something here. Stop wasting time and database space.


halls-of-valhalla.org/images/affiliateLogo.png voodoorage.halls-of-valhalla.org/images/smallLogo.png
i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/ynori77/archenemysig1.jpg
ynori7 http://halls-of-valhalla.org
Author

RE: I need to interview a good hacker for school :D

spyware
Member



Posts: 4192
Location:
Joined: 14.04.07
Rank:
God
Warn Level: 90
Posted on 21-05-09 19:35
Ausome1 wrote:
Maybe he can tell the story of when his HBH and ZI accounts were jacked because wasn't to bright and was a password re-user.


You claim I did what now? It doesn't even matter if (if) I re-used my password on HBH and ZI, because both of those sites have had their databases (+encryption algorithm for HBH) dumped.

Even if what you claim would be true, it would be irrelevant.

Before you start pointing fingers at us, and calling everyone a "n3wb l0l", may I remind you that EG fucked up big time. Worst of all, getting hacked isn't the worst what happened with you guys.

Say hi to psychomarine.

Edit: Oh, and to all the peope above who think HBH is full of newbies and lamers... You clearly haven't lurked around enough. If you drop by now and then, yes, most of what you will see is new people struggling with javascript missions.

If you have been here longer, you would know that some -very- knowledgeable people stop by now and then.



img507.imageshack.us/img507/3580/spynewsig3il1.png
"The chowner of property." - Zeph
[small]
Widespread intellectual and moral docility may be convenient for leaders in the short term,
but it is suicidal for nations in the long term.
- Carl Sagan
[center]�Since the grid is inescapable, what were the earlier lasers about? Does the corridor have a sense of humor?� - Ebert[/ce

Edited by spyware on 21-05-09 19:40
Author

RE: I need to interview a good hacker for school :D

Mr_Cheese




Posts: 2468
Location: Brighton, UK
Joined: 30.11.04
Rank:
Uber Elite
Posted on 21-05-09 19:42
can we stay on topic? or do i have to lock yet another thread due to flames?

in regards to the OP.

if its a short list of questions your welcome to email me, alternatively theres admins on here who if you approach articulately are more than happy to help.

theres also a "interview with a hacker" section on the left side that you are welcome to use in your school project.
http://www.hellboundhackers.org/
Author

RE: I need to interview a good hacker for school :D

AldarHawk
Member



Posts: 1690
Location: Canada
Joined: 26.01.06
Rank:
Hacker Level 1
Posted on 21-05-09 20:24
This thread is making me peel with laughter...

Anyways on topic. I may not be what people here call a "hacker" but I can offer some information if you like. Just shoot me a PM and I will see what I can do.

<offtopic>Please note that Spyware DOES know what he is doing, as do many other members here. Cannot say the same about other sites as I stopped hitting them a long time ago...</offtopic>


Just ask Yahoo!Taboo! http://www.erikwestlake.com
Author

RE: I need to interview a good hacker for school :D


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 21-05-09 20:34
aVoid wrote:
There are no "REAL" hackers on HBH. SM might be the only person on this entire site that actually has any knowledge whatsoever.


Go stick your dick in a pencil sharpener... Most all of the people here that are regular know far more than you'd ever imagine, but do you want to know why you never hear about it? Because their smart enough not to shout off their entire criminal/hacking record to a forum. The people who do that are the real fools... Seriously, get off this site...

As many know I'm not one to get pissed off easily but that type of asshat comment is deserving of it...

Regardless...

I'm into VoIP/Phone Phreaking as a specialty
Spyware is great all around

Almost anyone ranked Guru or up has some valuable knowledge with a few exceptions to cheaters...


Author

RE: I need to interview a good hacker for school :D


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 21-05-09 22:55
Ausome1 wrote:
pimpim wrote:
Apparently you've got nothing creative to say, so please, Shut The Fuck Up, and stop talking shit about HellboundHackers and it's members.


I'm an oldie here at HBH, I have the right to talk shit, and sorry I forgot to add "Shut The Fuck Up" to my post to make it creative enough for you. So head back to your bedroom, in your parents basement, and go put your acne cream on, and butt out of this conversation. I'm just trying to help nationz out so he can get an A on his paper.


An 'oldie' with the Mad User rank, lol. I agree, spyware would probably be one of my first choices as well.


Author

RE: I need to interview a good hacker for school :D

Futility
Member



Posts: 725
Location: USA
Joined: 17.12.07
Rank:
God
Posted on 21-05-09 23:04
undead18 wrote:
An 'oldie' with the Mad User rank, lol. I agree, spyware would probably be one of my first choices as well.

You're an idiot. Shut the hell up.

One more of these retarded pot-shots at each other and this is heading to locksville. Only reason it's still open is because... well... there really is no reason. I'm too trusting of everyone and hope that the thread will be able to claw from the dredges into which it has fallen. But, considering the topic, the chances of this happening are mighty-slim. Prove me wrong.


i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh11/zanimabean/Zim.png
Futility91@hotmail.com Futility91
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >