Follow us on Twitter!
Understanding is the answer, hatred is the problem, and hackers are the slaves abused and destroyed in the process of peace online - Deshouleres
Wednesday, April 16, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 25
Guests Online: 21
Members Online: 4

Registered Members: 82811
Newest Member: IsaiahBowman
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | General | Debates

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Author

RE: I'm pro abortion

Your avatar

Posted on 03-12-09 17:18
ynori7 wrote:
I suspect that most people here don't really care one way or the other.

*insert joke about nerds not having sex*
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 04-12-09 12:54
Compromise wrote:
ynori7 wrote:
I suspect that most people here don't really care one way or the other.

*insert joke about nerds not having sex*

Haha that's just what I was thinking!

Like I said, I believ in not interfering with outhers matters. Gay marriage/ bum love etc etc... but some people think abortion is murder, and if they truely believe that then I think it's fair for them to put up some resistance to it.

Someone said they don't mind so long as it doesn't interfer with their own lives, but at the end of the day that's why all laws exists. No one cares than someone on the otherside of the world was murdered, it's the thought of it happening to you/a loved one that makes you want to prevent murders...

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 04-12-09 15:04
Two words. Falcon, Punch.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 04-12-09 16:27
Wolfmankurd wrote:
I'm pro abortion, not pro choice. Pro abortion.

I think given the choice far too many women ( I say women not couples because ultimately it's their choice) make the wrong decision and don't abort.

I'm afraid I don't understand your opinion on tha matter. You state that you are pro abortion but not pro choice. If I would be pro choice what would I hold? If I was pro abortion what would I hold? At first it sounded that they should be forced as that is the next step above having a choice. But you then state that you don't think it should be forced. Please clarify exactly the difference between "choice" and "abortion".

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 04-12-09 17:48
cyb3rl0rd1867 wrote:
I'm afraid I don't understand your opinion on tha matter.

I think the term "pro choice" tries to sugar coat the view. I don't think there is anything to sugar coat. It is what it is. It's abortion. I hate the pro life/pro choice shit.

It's, though, fair to say "pro choice" is a subset of "pro abortion".

Also I wanted to show that in my opinion, we need more abortions.

Author

ynori7

God
Posted on 04-12-09 18:01
wolfmankurd wrote:
I think the term "pro choice" tries to sugar coat the view.

No, it's a completely different view. From what I gathered, you want abortions to become mandatory (I'm assuming only for certain circumstances). This is pretty much the shittiest possible solution to the rising population. If you want there to be fewer kids, a more efficient solution would be mandatory vasectomies.

But of course those things are very intrusive. You could always go China's way and institute a one-child law. Or require a permit to have children. There are plenty of better solutions.

halls-of-valhalla.org/images/affiliateLogo.png voodoorage.halls-of-valhalla.org/images/smallLogo.png
i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/ynori77/archenemysig1.jpg
ynori7 http://halls-of-valhalla.org
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 04-12-09 18:11
ynori7 wrote:
From what I gathered, you want abortions to become mandatory.

No not at all, I just want it to be more widely accepted, I don't think the stigma should be a reason someone doesn't have an abortion, but thats enough about my views, what are your guys'?

Author

The-Scarecrow

Posted on 24-04-10 12:25
This is my take on it, wolfs logic is infallible however i see it from a different angle. I believe a child is 50% of the mother and 50% of the father, the woman only carry's it (this is very true on a genetic level). I also believe abortion from the moment of conception is ethically wrong. The baby has the full potential from the moment of contraception to become everything it was designed to be. For example if it is to have blond curls or straight black hair. You could argue that if you took that baby/fetus away from its mother that it would die. but wouldn't the same thing happen to a 2 month old baby?

When it comes to the 'choice' argument, i would say given the above is true where is the baby's choice?

To wolf's argument of 'to many baby's' Australia has a static birth rate. True some parts of the world are absolutely booming but I think that its better problem handled with contraception and education.

img518.imageshack.us/img518/1368/userbar619616sw2.gif
Ask me for it ill give it.
Author

goluhaque

Apprentice
Warn Level: 30
Posted on 24-04-10 14:21
Off-topic, that was a 5 month ols thread.

On topic,,
Oh well, about abortion being a murder thing, I think that depends on whether you classify fetus as a human or if you differentiate born and unborn.

That applause I receive from y'all on posting this post would have gotten me drunk on power if I hadn't already been high on life.
Author

techb

Moderate
Posted on 24-04-10 20:47
MoshBat wrote:
I think you should always drown the little shits with FUCKLOADS of booze. That way, they either pop out retarded, or dead.

Someone had to say it.

I think meth or heroin would be a better choice for a miscarriage.

Or do it like they did back in the times of discount abortions and punch her in the stomach really hard.... Relives built up tension and get rid of the "little shit". lol kill two birds, erm... one baby and anger issues, with one stone(fist).

www.userbars.com/74460/665255/337-7865-ubda3219.gif
kbcarte.wordpress.com
Author

goluhaque

Apprentice
Warn Level: 30
Posted on 25-04-10 08:44
MoshBat wrote:
techb wrote:
MoshBat wrote:
I think you should always drown the little shits with FUCKLOADS of booze. That way, they either pop out retarded, or dead.

Someone had to say it.

I think meth or heroin would be a better choice for a miscarriage.

Or do it like they did back in the times of discount abortions and punch her in the stomach really hard.... Relives built up tension and get rid of the "little shit". lol kill two birds, erm... one baby and anger issues, with one stone(fist).

FALCON PUNCH!

If you hold a knife/sword in that fist/hand, you could kill a maximum of 402 birds with one stone(fist/hand/sword/knife).
[average no. of eggs a woman releases in her entire lifetime is 400 + 1 anger issues + 1 wife] Grin

That applause I receive from y'all on posting this post would have gotten me drunk on power if I hadn't already been high on life.
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 25-04-10 11:41
I'm not sure where I stand on this debate really, on one hand; Younger people tend to ignore precautions occasionally thus the misstake happens that some gets knocked up. Now, a 16 year old girl might have the possibility to be a good mother, but the fact that she lacks the level of experience and time considering they should atleast go to shool makes it hard to believe. So I rather see her take the responsibility in the matter that she removes it than trying to be adult and keep it.

But on the other hand, abortion is just a legal way of murder since it is a human, not just fully developed at the time being.

And my title Lord Abortion is not because I'm pro abortion.

Author

ellipsis

Uber Elite
Posted on 25-04-10 20:33
Pro-choice. My lover was pregnant and we were underage, I told dad that she and her grandmother went to the doctor and had found out she was pregnant. We could not raise the child because I was sixteen and she was thirteen. I had never had a job in my life. I manned up and told my father, he talked with me about it, and we ended up pitching in half of the abortion.

500 dollars to save my life.

500 dollars is well worth it. It was performed by a legitimate doctor in a legitimate clinic, with proper sanitation, and with safe equipment.

Outside of my case.

What if a girl is raped by a family member? Then what?

Point is, before the end of the first trimester should be the limit to aborting life from its carriage.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 25-04-10 22:12
ellipsis wrote:
Pro-choice. My lover was pregnant and we were underage, I told dad that she and her grandmother went to the doctor and had found out she was pregnant. We could not raise the child because I was sixteen and she was thirteen. I had never had a job in my life. I manned up and told my father, he talked with me about it, and we ended up pitching in half of the abortion.

500 dollars to save my life.

500 dollars is well worth it. It was performed by a legitimate doctor in a legitimate clinic, with proper sanitation, and with safe equipment.

Outside of my case.

What if a girl is raped by a family member? Then what?

Point is, before the end of the first trimester should be the limit to aborting life from its carriage.

You have to pay for abortions?!

Playing devils advocate, but if you believe a feoeus/zygot is alive then abortion is murder and no matter how they came to be alive they shouldn't be punished for it?

Edited by on 25-04-10 22:15
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 25-04-10 22:16
wolfmankurd wrote:

What, you think coat-hangers are just given away for free?

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 25-04-10 22:25
COM wrote:
wolfmankurd wrote:

What, you think coat-hangers are just given away for free?

I would think any reasonable country would offer it free. If you are too poor to afford an abortion you are definitely too poor to support a baby.

Author

ynori7

God
Posted on 25-04-10 23:35
wolfmankurd wrote:
I would think any reasonable country would offer it free. If you are too poor to afford an abortion you are definitely too poor to support a baby.

Pretty sure nobody offers any medical procedures for free. If operations that save lives aren't free it wouldn't make sense to make abortions free.

halls-of-valhalla.org/images/affiliateLogo.png voodoorage.halls-of-valhalla.org/images/smallLogo.png
i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/ynori77/archenemysig1.jpg
ynori7 http://halls-of-valhalla.org
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 26-04-10 01:26
ynori7 wrote:
wolfmankurd wrote:

Pretty sure nobody offers any medical procedures for free. If operations that save lives aren't free it wouldn't make sense to make abortions free.

The NHS offers free abortions but you need two consultants to sign off. (some will do this in a heatbeat some wont). You can pay for private treatment also.

I think it's even possible to get the morning after pill for free.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 26-04-10 01:29
MoshBat wrote:
ynori7 wrote:
wolfmankurd wrote:

It would make sense to prevent back street abortions.

I think this was the original reasoning about making abortions legal? I'm not sure it's a good reason, it's like making drugs legal to save junkies

Author

spyware

God
Warn Level: 90
Posted on 26-04-10 01:42
wolfmankurd wrote:
I think this was the original reasoning about making abortions legal? I'm not sure it's a good reason, it's like making drugs legal to save junkies

Most drugs should be legal. Just very/pretty expensive, but legal. (Also, applying the apparent negative connotation you colorized the word "drugs" with to abortions really, -really- undermines some of the basic thought presented in this thread. You shouldn't see abortions as a bad thing, ie. "like drugs".)

img507.imageshack.us/img507/3580/spynewsig3il1.png
"The chowner of property." - Zeph
[small]
Widespread intellectual and moral docility may be convenient for leaders in the short term,
but it is suicidal for nations in the long term.
- Carl Sagan
“Since the grid is inescapable, what were the earlier lasers about? Does the corridor have a sense of humor?” - Ebert
[/s

Edited by spyware on 26-04-10 01:51
http://bitsofspy.net
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >