Donate to us via Paypal!
Things are more like they are now than they have ever been before. - Dwight D. Eisenhower
Thursday, October 29, 2020
Navigation
Home
 Find:
 Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
 Exploit:
 Programming:
 Think:
 Track:
 Patch:
 Other:
 Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 113
Guests Online: 110
Members Online: 3

Registered Members: 129475
Newest Member: zdog
Latest Articles

View Thread

HellBound Hackers | Computer General | Web hacking

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Author

i'm not a noob...but

Your avatar

Posted on 23-06-07 08:09
i really have no hand on experience on hacking websites, so my friend is letting me attempt on his, and i've googled his open ports' services and whatnot, and i turned to metasploit, i used nmap to get his OS and it came up with " too many fingerprints to get an accurate assesment" or something, everyone knows the first hack is generally the hardest, ive read everything, i just really need for one time, someone who knows what they;re doing to help me out, ive heard talk about compiling exploits, i can compile c code, but by all means i have no idea how to execute the exploit , i just have no experience, ya dig?
Author

RE: i'm not a noob...but

Your avatar

Posted on 23-06-07 09:01
seriously, like something like this, he has cpanel 11 going, and i foudn this http://www.securi. . .97/exploit and like 4 others, but i cant seem to make them work, ive put them after the url, obviously taking example.com out., but i dont actually know what to do
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 23-06-07 09:08
itd really help if someone with some spare time, and wont mind me askign some questions would add my msn [email protected] THANKS
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 23-06-07 09:14
catinthebox wrote:
seriously, like something like this, he has cpanel 11 going, and i foudn this http://www.securi. . .97/exploit and like 4 others, but i cant seem to make them work, ive put them after the url, obviously taking example.com out., but i dont actually know what to do

You need to get the person to follow the link from the website. So send it, most likely, to [email protected] Then, send him the malicious link with a little social engineering skill. Or, if you have another way for him to follow the link, while logged on, do so.

Anyways, you need to know a little general scripting to accomplish this XSS, like window.location=.

Just read up on the crazy amount of threads on XSS and/or some whitepapers on the topic to understand how to use it.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 23-06-07 09:51
waaaaaanna add me on msn, itd really help
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 23-06-07 12:39
catinthebox wrote:
i really have no hand on experience on hacking websites, so my friend is letting me attempt on his, and i've googled his open ports' services and whatnot, and i turned to metasploit, i used nmap to get his OS and it came up with " too many fingerprints to get an accurate assesment" or something, everyone knows the first hack is generally the hardest, ive read everything, i just really need for one time, someone who knows what they;re doing to help me out, ive heard talk about compiling exploits, i can compile c code, but by all means i have no idea how to execute the exploit , i just have no experience, ya dig?

you're going about it completely the wrong way.

look for web exploits first, then dig deeper into the system with nmap and whatnot.

and never use metasploit.
never ever ever ever.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 23-06-07 13:31
just a question what's wrong with metasploit? i'm new in rooting etc
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 23-06-07 18:13
because, you learn nothing from metasploit.

it does all the work for you.

point and click.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 23-06-07 23:06
id liek to try metasploit at least, and if you would add me and help me on msn, then i could drop metasploit and totally go the right way
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 23-06-07 23:31
you shouldn't need mine, metasploit's, or anyone's help to learn what you need to bend a website to your will.

you're essentially asking folks to hold your hand through everything.
you will be using a program that holds your hand and pulls you away if you get too technical.

don't go that road.
go to the fucking library.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 24-06-07 00:56
k, this site is for helping, and i said i needed help one time, one time, ive been on this site for a long while, i read articles every day, and situations are never the same for me as other people i need help, ONCE on one task, walk me through it one time, and i can go from there, if you everyone to progress as a whole, you have to build on what is already known, not getting everyone to start from the ground up, i need help once
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 24-06-07 01:03
I don't care how many articles you've read.
I don't care how long you've been here.
I don't care how many times you plan on utilizing someone else's aid.

I've already told you how I personally feel you should go about the process of auditing a page.

I've already given you my opinion on metasploit.

You don't need me.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 24-06-07 01:40
walk me through it, do society a favour, i jsut tried to compile an ssl exploit, i got a c compiler, and a c++ jsut so i couldnt be wrong on some stupid mistake, neither work, and its probably because of something i dont know because noone has ever helped me do it once
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 24-06-07 01:49
do you even know what SSL is?

stop fucking asking me to do things for you.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 24-06-07 02:03
catinthebox, we can't really walk you through hacking a site if you don't give us the site. Maybe someone bored enough wil try and eventually find something exploitable.
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 24-06-07 02:05
im not looking for people to hack it, im trying to get someone to "mentor" me through one, not give me all the answers, jsut add my msn, and give me some direction
Author

korg

God
Posted on 24-06-07 02:15
First off You Shouldn't be asking for help to hack a site in the forums,
No one needs to hold your hand and help you. Learn yourself! If you've read all these articles and tutorials you say then give the Fuck up. You'll never get it, Noone held my hand and walked me through shit.Keep learning if you want to be good.

On a side note: Programs that go clicky-click like metasploit and brutus etc are for noob/skiddies>Don't mention them around me please.

i57.photobucket.com/albums/g215/korg1269/shodan13.jpg

I deal in pain, All life I drain, I dominate, I seal your fate.
O R
Author

macfarlanet

Posted on 24-06-07 02:31
for someone who says they're not a noob, you sure do ask noob questions!

i get sick of people at school asking me things like 'how do you hack into such-and-such?'

there are NO shortcuts to hacking, you have to learn stuff and then apply that knowledge. hacking is a process, one that requires logic skills, there is no 'hacking knowledge' database. you have to put in the effort.

right, i've said all i needed to say. B)
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 24-06-07 02:58
I FUCKING KNOW THAT, i knew id sound liek a noob, saying, sum1 hax da hotmale4 mi, but ididnt i came in asking for help, ive tried numerous times, different methods, and the truth is i havent done it before, i need to see someone do it, or atleast someone to help me out, we have a whole mentor thing, i dont want a mentor, i want a onetime goto guy to help me the fuck out, but you guys come in telling me, man i didnt get help the first time i did shit, well woopteedoo, im being smart, and instead of continuing doing everything wrong, which is what im doing, im asking for help, [email protected], no script kiddie programs, nothing, help me put an exploit into action, doesnt even have to work, i jsut need the process, and posting it wont help, msn is the most efficient way for fast questions, COME ON PEOPLE, im not asking to hack the site for me, im not asking you to get working exploits, im asking you to help a gy out, to break past the point ive been stuck at for a while, come on
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 24-06-07 03:14
no script kiddie programs, really?

then put metasploit away.

lulz wutcha gunna do nao?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >