Follow us on Twitter!
It is the path of least resistance that makes rivers and men crooked. - Bj Palmer
Thursday, April 24, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 21
Guests Online: 20
Members Online: 1

Registered Members: 82889
Newest Member: Geriztul
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | HellBound Hackers | Comments and Suggestions

Author

helping beginners

Mr_Cheese

Uber Elite
Posted on 11-07-05 12:30
im going to setup a page for begginners who come here with no hacking knowledge at all. A page which they can read and then head off in the right direction, learn the right things etc etc

Hopefully this will also cut down on the "what am i surposed to do on BWH 1" questions.

So please could you post any links / suggestions of antyhing that helped you get setup on your way. Or post any useful beggining hacking sites you use etc etc etc

Anything would be helpful to get a broader view.

http://www.hellboundhackers.org/
Author

RE: helping beginners

Your avatar

Posted on 11-07-05 13:12
I think the first good thing to start is to learn a programming language..... MSDN for C++ and Visual Basic is great..

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 11-07-05 15:19
I don't think that beginner can start with learning visual basic. If they can't look into source code, they can't start with programming.

For begining I advice to set up their own web site (at beginning probably just html page). When they learn html, they can continue by java script, php.

Some good links for starting with learning:
http://www.w3scho. . .
http://www.sitepo. . . - Sitepoints books are realy great
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 11-07-05 19:01
Yea u're right... That's how i started anyway, But aren't those considered languages ?
+ Most ppl think that hacking is just software and stuff.... Some hard-ware should be involved.... at least VERY BASIC hardware stuff...

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 11-07-05 19:04
for a beginer trying to make a website from scratch is confusing. most would just get a template. So mabey you could just set it up for them to learn html before making a site. Then the same with javascript. I know that learning HTML in like the 6th grade and VB in high school really helped me with programing.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 11-07-05 21:52
I'm new to Hell Bound Hackers. I bought some books on HTML, XHTML, PHP, and MySQL. It will be cool once I learn how to do the stuff you guys can do.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 12-07-05 21:46
I think that a beginner should first learn HTML and how to make a webpage. Then they should learn to program (and not in VB). The should learn something like C/C++ or Java. Once they master C/C++ or Java, learning a new language becomes trivial (this includes js and PHP). They should also learn how to do databases (MySQL, SQL, etc).

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 12-07-05 22:06
What's the difference between SQL and MySQL?