Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | HellBound Hackers | Comments and Suggestions

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Author

RE: HBH - Wikipedia

Your avatar

Posted on 19-12-06 19:38
Sweet, Wikipedia is locked for editing now. I hope that we will all start contributing asap

Unlocked and ready for edits

Edited by on 19-12-06 19:52
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 19-12-06 20:34
Sweet, do you know why it was deleted?

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 19-12-06 20:41
hhmm well ive already added to the history and the public opinion

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 19-12-06 20:44
I've made quite alot of posts as well (notice all the posts from a Guernsey IP Pfft)

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 19-12-06 20:59
seems that the wiki is already up for deletion.. yeah i told you it wasnt following the rules.

o well atleast we tried.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 19-12-06 21:14
Well perhaps they will change their minds after they see the amazing content which we will be adding

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 19-12-06 21:18
no it goes against the rules

Also doesn't meet inclusion criteria at WP:WEB. Wafulz 20:57, 19 December 2006 (UTC)

if you read the Wp:WEB it says that websites that include
:
Web content includes, but is not limited to, webcomics, podcasts, blogs, Internet forums, online magazines and other media, web portals and web hosts.

i think we fall under Internet Forums. They shut us down before im sure itll happen again. Starting a wiki is hard. But good luck with it.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 19-12-06 21:20
damn them, ive wriiten to much already for this to happen. Iplan to write more ILL FIGHT IT!!!!

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 19-12-06 21:21
Well if we put in the effort I expect we can remain on wikipedia, I don't see why not when HTS has a page

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 19-12-06 21:26
damn them, ive wriiten to much already for this to happen. Iplan to write more ILL FIGHT IT!!!!

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 19-12-06 21:29
The more content there is the less likely they are to shut it down. Make sure the content is good though Pfft

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 19-12-06 21:58
Im trying to add what I can I did a majority of the history and public opinion, is there any other things we can add?!?!?!?!?!

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 19-12-06 22:02
did you add examples of code or the challenges?

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 19-12-06 22:11
ill start on that

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 19-12-06 22:46
@Ziggy... your contributions to public opinion weere obviously biased in favour of HBH... Not surprising because you're a member but they're already trying to get it deleted and your contributions have been quoted once already as a reason.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 19-12-06 23:01
HEY someone edited the critism section!!! i didnt write that they deleted my part!!! but should i put it back to what it was, i dont want to be rude....

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 19-12-06 23:04
I put it that way... your one said that "You have never heard anyone criticize HBH... etc..." Unless that was what it was edited to, in which case someone needs to do some serious rooting Pfft jkjk

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 19-12-06 23:08
oh okay yeah that was mine sry i guess
im lost already
these guys are real tight asses about what comes in. I mean really really. UThey should have a live chat where you can talk to the person putting all those deletetion comments there

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 19-12-06 23:10
wait a minute its not even admins that look at this stuff. its other people sending in deletion requests?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!ShockAngry:angry::wow:

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 19-12-06 23:16
Yeah but they have to have reasons, they're all checked by admins before deletion (only admins can delete)... the reason we have is that our site isn't considered notable...

Web-specific content[3] is notable if it meets any one of the following criteria:

1. The content itself has been the subject of multiple non-trivial published works whose source is independent of the site itself.
* This criterion includes published works in all forms, such as newspaper and magazine articles, books, television documentaries, and published reports by consumer watchdog organizations.[4] except for the following:
o Media re-prints of press releases and advertising for the content or site.[5]
o Trivial coverage, such as newspaper articles that simply report the internet address, the times at which such content is updated or made available, a brief summary of the nature of the content or the publication of internet addresses and site or content descriptions in internet directories or online stores.
2. The website or content has won a notable independent award from either a publication or organization.[6]
3. The content is distributed via a medium which is both well known and independent of the creators, either through an online newspaper or magazine, an online publisher, or an online broadcaster.[7]

The article itself must provide proof that its subject meets one of these criteria via inlined links or a "Reference" or "External link" section. Even if an entire website meets the notability criteria, its components (forums, articles, sections) are not necessarily notable and deserving of their own separate article.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >