Follow us on Twitter!
You cannot teach a man anything; you can only help him find it within himself. - Galileo
Thursday, April 24, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 26
Guests Online: 23
Members Online: 3

Registered Members: 82905
Newest Member: BLckLIght
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | HellBound Hackers | Projects

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Author

RE: HBH NEEDS your help

Your avatar

Posted on 11-07-06 21:46
okay. now i really have to get this bank account setup. this weekend.

i have $300 lying around begging for an Ipod. but i can wait a few more weeks when i get paid $750 for 8 hours of work in one day.

I was gonna get an ipod. But i see HBH requires some help. I will be trying to set everything up so that I can donate to HBH. KEYWORD trying. half will go to HBH and the other will be used for zine. I hope that will help HBH in the long run. Smile

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 11-07-06 21:47
We shouldn't have to advertise HBH. That was one of the downfalls to HTS. All these kids want to learn how to hack so they can hack their friends computers and shit. Its a bad idea, it will bring more noobs to the site saying "t3ac8 m3 h0w 2 haxx0r!" What we need to do is get more skilled hackers and build a huge community of superior knowledge and a databse of information.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 11-07-06 21:52
I see where your coming from, we could ask Mr_cheese about some temporary ads

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 11-07-06 22:35
If you're worried about getting newbs to the site, stop and think. 99% of the people, honestly, have almost no talent. This is supposed to be a training site. Let newbs come. That's the whole point. Don't say we shouldn't allow newbs here.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 11-07-06 22:46
im def gunna buy a shirt now. i have the money to. yea ill buy a shirt. B)

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 11-07-06 22:46
Also, the mention of ads previously was talking about having ads placed on HBH to bring in some revenue, not necessarily advertising HBH

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 12-07-06 00:22
Your claiming 99% of people here have no talent, so to be the 1% that HAS talent is going to be the in the top 93 hackers to have talent. 93 out of 9349 people have talent?

The best place to advertise would be another hacking site.

Advertising on regular sites would bring in loads of n00bs, not newbies, n00bs. And our ads would be terminated on other sites, because of negative stereotypes

Edited by on 12-07-06 00:23
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 12-07-06 00:47
well i donated what i could.......

Author

RE: stereotyping again...

Your avatar

Posted on 12-07-06 00:50
I am a newbie. A major gigantic un-talented one. And even so I'm not here to learn to hax00r. I really do not have the money, but saying that about noobs, newbies, wathever, is just stereotyping as the the dumbass hosts did to HBH. As your mothers does to you. People have to start somewhere, right? Weren't you a newbie? Wink I'm not tryng to mess with no one, but come one Elitest_00, be reasonable. I really wish I could do more fore HBHSad.
Peace
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 12-07-06 01:13
I just bought 6 mounths of Exclusive Membership, should I buy more?

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 12-07-06 04:36
No, I said noobs.

Newbies are good, they require help like everyone. I am talking about the noobs, as I stated before in the other posts. Let me make myself clear, NEWBIES are GOOD, N00BS are BAD. If you dont know the difference between a noob and a newbie look it up.
To be a noob you have to prove your one.
if u rite lik dis and wunt to haxx0r teh gov den u r a nuub.

Everyone was a newbie at first. I'm not discriminating against them, if we had more newbies who are urged to learn and be like us the community would grow.

Now as I stated in the previous post we would get a small amount of newbies, a large amount of noobs who want to haxz0r111, and a load of complaints from idiots who stereotype hackers.

If you still dont get where I am coming from go fuck yourself up the ass.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 12-07-06 05:03
First of all, stop posting about noobs, they were talking about having advertisments on the site to make money, not advertise the site, that would make no money.

I have a paypal account and am getting paid tommorow, well, later today. But i'm not sure if the payment will go through in time. My bank account takes a long time to transfer money to paypal. How much time are we talking?

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 12-07-06 09:26
What this thread should be about other than to record donations should be to discus methods of fundraising.

The problem as I see it is that people have the money but no way to transmit it, ie too young/no paypal

My solution to this would be to set up a system where it would be possible for the money (cash) disguised as letters (its not reccommended to send cash through the post) to Mr_Cheese.

Just my 5 cents. I wish I had a way of putting more into my PP at the moment but the majority of my money is in cash and in my Non-paypal account

Author

Mr_Cheese

Uber Elite
Posted on 12-07-06 11:54
dunno if its a HBH member or not, but someone has just purchased a months worth of ads on HBH (the green adverts).

This is a great oppurtunity. Because if other advertisers see that this site generates lots of clicks etc, then they will be more inclined to purchased the ads etc, and the current advertiser will be satisfied with the click level and want to purchase more!

hint taken?

http://www.hellboundhackers.org/
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 12-07-06 13:25
Yeah mr. Elitest_00, you are totaly right! Guys like you really want to help guys like me. Please help me to l33t lik u du! Did I disrespect you? Was I, at anytime, rude? Learn manners before posting in foruns you immature kid. I was making my point, that's all. If you don't want to, don't understand what I say, or how I say, or can't argue, it's yout problem, but I think, that as hacker that you are, that is trying to improve people's image about hackers, you don't gain anything by being such a rude kid.

Peace
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 12-07-06 13:25
Yea I really enjoy exploring advertisments.Wink

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 12-07-06 13:27
Oh and I am one of the few exclusive members who does not disable adsSmile Anything for HBH.

Author

AldarHawk

Hacker Level 1
Posted on 12-07-06 13:41
I go through the ads about 4 times a day minimum. I cannot get $$ because I never have any :S. is it not great being an adult? well I hope all goes well and I will see what I can do to help man.

Just ask Yahoo!Taboo! http://www.erikwestlake.com
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 12-07-06 16:20
Post Edited**

Look up the difference between n00b and newbie.
thousandtoone used the word newb, which is the reason everyone is on a different page. I wasn't trying to be rude, but I stated the difference between noobs and newbies at least twice, which is why I am pissed. Look it up. I never said newbies shouldn't be aloud on HBH, and if I did please point it out to me.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 12-07-06 16:38
Dude your argument does NOT stand. Get over it!
Newbs and n00bs conveys the same idea/concept.
And I thought men don't behave like 8th grade girls...

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >