Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | Events | General

Author

HBH Themes...

Your avatar

Posted on 13-10-08 02:32
:ninja:Open discussion... Wewt~:ninja:

What's your favorite/favourite HBH Theme... And why?
Personally I like the default theme Grin

And for all the non EM's out there... There is a 'special' theme for Exclusive Members only! (1.00 a month)
Wanna know what it's like...? Well like I always say at the poker table... Pay to see Pfft

Also... What would your views be on possibly having a HBH theme/banner competition...?
Where the winners theme/banner gets added for users to use plus maybe a few points for the work Smile
I think this would be fun and make a good competiton for some of the people who aren't quite ready for submitting scipts....

Edited by on 13-10-08 02:32
Author

RE: HBH Themes...

Your avatar

Posted on 13-10-08 02:39
It's ironic that you posted this because, earlier, I was considering creating a theme for HBH... of course, I was probably just going to use it with GreaseMonkey. A theme competition would be cool and, like you, I prefer the default theme. The lighter themes are just too bright for me.

In other words, I second the idea of a theme competition.

Author

fashizzlepop

Moderate
Posted on 13-10-08 02:47
Great idea. Them competition would be a ton of fun... (if there's enough participation)

The winning them/style could be set as the new Default while the current is pushed back... (of course keeping it available)

I like the default as well... but then again it's probably mostly a matter of being used to it and not liking change as that sometimes happens.

Well commented code would also be a plus because I sometimes find it hard to find the right div's and styles for different sections... especially on sites this big.

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
~Albert Einstein~

csullivan.codeinspire.net/images/boomsig2.png
fashizzlepop@gmail.com http://csullivan.codeinspire.net/
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 13-10-08 02:50
fashizzlepop wrote:
The winning them/style could be set as the new Default while the current is pushed back... (of course keeping it available)

The current default is available twice as it is: under 'Default' and under 'HBH 2', I believe.

Well commented code would also be a plus because I sometimes find it hard to find the right div's and styles for different sections... especially on sites this big.

Web Developer Toolbar FTW! Right-click, "Outline", "Outline Current Element" will place a box around any element you hover over... great for finding parent and child elements. Smile