Follow us on Twitter!
It is the path of least resistance that makes rivers and men crooked. - Bj Palmer
Friday, April 25, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 23
Guests Online: 23
Members Online: 0

Registered Members: 82908
Newest Member: krishna7799
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | General | Graphics

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Author

RE: HBH Con Shirt Design

SET

Your avatar

Moderate
Posted on 16-03-08 21:02
Look. You angry because yall cant make anything worth while and thats understandable. When it hits you that your a failure at what you love to do it must sting like a bitch.

Anywho cheese just restated what i said perviously in the post. That you need simple design because every color costs. The bigger the picture also costs.

I tried to help you guys i put up 4000+ fonts and told you what was realistic. And when someone agrees with me all of you get mad. Because it shattered your lil superiority complex.

Get over yourselfs

arcset.com/imgs/Comp 1_4.gif
ARCSET.com
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 16-03-08 21:21
WOW SET you are really a self obsessive prick, No your not all knowing, NO just becouse these forums give everyone a fair voice yours isnt more superior and fallable, im with everyone else here tbh all you have done is insult and about these fonts i don't see a link to them anywhere... oh another lie then? and seriously what is the point in insulting everyones contributions when you can't even put together a single idea only criticise EVERYONE's work, just becouse you get a flame for being a idiot doesnt mean you can take out your stupidity on all of us please STFU and leave.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 16-03-08 21:23
SET wrote:
Look. You angry because yall cant make anything worth while and thats understandable. When it hits you that your a failure at what you love to do it must sting like a bitch.

Yes, yes it must... How does that feel for you SET? It must really suck for you getting stung every day for the rest of your pathetically inclined life. You just summed yourself up, you have done nothing that is even notable here. Nothing. Such a bitter word it must be, nothing.

I've gone through and looked and I have found absolutely no contributions by you other than your small offer of fonts. No articles, no made programs, no graphics. Nothing. Null.

If you ever, EVER think you have right to talk crap remember this. You are nothing. You've done nothing. All you have are hollow words filled with hollow promises. You're empty, void.

Prove yourself or get out. You're no hacker, no artist, and no programmer. If you're mad right now you should be, it's only natural, but remember this, without the drive to learn and the desire to create you will be exactly that. Nothing.

Author

SET

Your avatar

Moderate
Posted on 16-03-08 21:25
Ohh i thought i put a link up

By the way what have i lied about.....Name them

The link is
www.arcset.com/Lo. . .-Fonts.zip

Edited by SET on 16-03-08 21:26
ARCSET.com
Author

richohealey

Monster
Posted on 17-03-08 03:03
SET wrote:

Anywho cheese just restated what i said perviously in the post. That you need simple design because every color costs. The bigger the picture also costs.

I tried to help you guys i put up 4000+ fonts and told you what was realistic. And when someone agrees with me all of you get mad. Because it shattered your lil superiority complex.

Get over yourselfs

Don't make me lock this damn thread.

SET you don't know all, you're not a great artist, yeah you show some promise, but right now you couldn't pay me to wear your designs.

You all do have to realise that screening is a pain in the arse (I've done 3 years of printmaking), more than one colour introduces registration issues, and costs ramp up REAL fast. 2 colours is about the limit, but keep in mind that overlap is ok, and you can use that to get interesting and diverse effects.

And just don't even start with shading and graduation.....

bitchohealey at hotmail dot com skype:richohealey www.psych0tik.net
Author

SET

Your avatar

Moderate
Posted on 17-03-08 03:41
@ everyone.... When did i say could design one better......I didn't ,i said a friend of mine could because he is into t-shirt design and worked for a t-shirt making company also he has made designs that i have seen local people wear around.

I never said i know everything. Never. I don't know many things. I know how much shirt design is. Richo you just stated what i stated like 30 - 40 posts ago.

Look i dont care if you hate me. I just like quality.

If you don't want criticism then don't ask "what do you think" questions.

Now some of you called me a lier...What have i lied about? list them

Lastly i already said i liked one of the designs....But most of you don't read the posts you just assume crap which show most of you are idiots like i have also stated many times before.

ARCSET.com
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 17-03-08 05:02
a black T with a shade of black print on it would be a unique choice.... just an idea

Author

SET

Your avatar

Moderate
Posted on 17-03-08 21:50
LOL mosh you just gotta keep on stirring up the shit.
Also i usally dont give up i persistant lil son of a bitch

ARCSET.com
Author

SET

Your avatar

Moderate
Posted on 18-03-08 02:30
I will do what i feel like in these forums. So u never answered any of the questions previously listed+ nothing in your last comment had anything to do with design.. So i guess u spamming the forums aswell.

ARCSET.com
Author

SET

Your avatar

Moderate
Posted on 20-03-08 03:58
@dex_poet

dex you are a idiot because if u looked at the time of post u realize mosh restarted this thread. And i wasn't replaying because mosh isn't worth my time to reply. So freaking people stop reviving this thread before i start spamming the dang forums again.

ARCSET.com
Author

AldarHawk

Hacker Level 1
Posted on 20-03-08 11:52
www.erikwestlake.com/hbhconusa08.png

W00T for RETRO!

Just ask Yahoo!Taboo! http://www.erikwestlake.com
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 20-03-08 13:01
I'd wear it Wink

Author

richohealey

Monster
Posted on 20-03-08 13:19
"I went to hbh con and all igot was herpes and this fucken shirt"

bitchohealey at hotmail dot com skype:richohealey www.psych0tik.net
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 14-09-08 11:35
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s41/necr0six/hbhcontshirt2.png This ones sick lookin id buy/wear it Im workin on 1 yalls ideas got me thinkn but I wont post it till its 100%. also Ive read this entire thread and all ive seen from SET is poser BS that some noob would say I dont do graphix but im willin to try so as every one says put up or shut up or do somthin usful like join the army as a practice dummy

Edited by on 15-09-08 02:26
Author

spyware

God
Warn Level: 90
Posted on 14-09-08 13:25
*rolls eyes*

img507.imageshack.us/img507/3580/spynewsig3il1.png
"The chowner of property." - Zeph
[small]
Widespread intellectual and moral docility may be convenient for leaders in the short term,
but it is suicidal for nations in the long term.
- Carl Sagan
[center]�Since the grid is inescapable, what were the earlier lasers about? Does the corridor have a sense of humor?� - Ebert[/ce
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 14-09-08 13:28
Why bump?

there is a reason no one has posted on this thread for so long =/

just buy a HBH t-shirt

Author

clone4

Mad User
Posted on 14-09-08 13:37
This thread is fuckin old.

If that pissed off someone, on friday the 19th I will be wearing red T-shirt because that is what leet people do, location chichester college UK. You can come and shoot me.

Seriously dude xD

[img][/img]img164.imageshack.us/img164/5713/perlvl0.jpg

clone4.freehostia.com/ubuntu_3.png
spyware - "They see me trollin'..."
<yaragn> ever seen that movie? The Matrix?
<yaragn> with those green lines of flying text?
<yaragn> *THAT'S* Perl

clone_4@hotmail.com
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4