Donate to us via Paypal!
Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few. - Winston Churchill
Monday, March 01, 2021
Navigation
Home
 Find:
 Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
 Exploit:
 Programming:
 Think:
 Track:
 Patch:
 Other:
 Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 100
Guests Online: 100
Members Online: 0

Registered Members: 133768
Newest Member: gerald11936
Latest Articles

View Thread

HellBound Hackers | Computer General | Hacking in general

Author

Hacking XP login

Your avatar

Posted on 08-11-07 02:22
So my boss's account on her XP i think home ediition. She doesnt know what the admin pass is. I dont know a great deal about it so i figured id ask if there is a way to get the admin pass. Thanx
Author

RE: Hacking XP login

Your avatar

Posted on 08-11-07 02:39
Hmm, idk much about this stuff. But i know that there is a lot of window crackers out there like LC5. Just google windows OS pass crackers. I know there's a really good one, but i think it's real easy to detect so if your boss dosn't know your doing this then i wouldn't use it but

http://www.petri.. . .ssword.htm
http://www.petri.. . .ord.htm#20

this uses a bootable image disk, but if you can't figure it out i'll help

http://www.loginr. . .

Hope that helps Smile

Edited by on 08-11-07 02:41
Author

RE: lol

Your avatar

Posted on 08-11-07 02:53
she has seen me reading hacking books so she actully ASKED me to try she is giving me her laptop tommorow even tho i told her i wasnt familiar with it. So she is very aware of what im doing detection isnt an issue
Author

RE: also

Your avatar

Posted on 08-11-07 02:55
ya i had found those first two but those are demo versions that dont really do much
Author

SET

Your avatar

Moderate
Posted on 08-11-07 03:02
I great way to do this is get NT password recovery tool (yes its free). it doesnt give u the password but it does let u change the all passwords on the windows system.

arcset.com/imgs/Comp 1_4.gif
ARCSET.com
Author

RE: blah

Your avatar

Posted on 08-11-07 03:14
seemingly i can use cain and abel for it
Author

RE: blah

Your avatar

Posted on 08-11-07 03:27
was kind of hoping there was a non program approach to it but it would seem that ophcrack is the best option unfortunatly i dont have a cd that i can burn an iso file to
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 08-11-07 03:35
you can boot up in safe mode and create a new admin account, if you need admin access.

Also, I have a program that'll let you set or delete an XP password, PM me and I'll send it to you Smile

Author

RE: Ah ha

Your avatar

Posted on 08-11-07 03:43
so safe mode option sounds viable how would i go about doing such a task in safe mode?
Author

SET

Your avatar

Moderate
Posted on 08-11-07 05:25
Why do u not want a program approch to getting the password? heck why do u need the password why not just reset the password? Second safe mode is just a no extra service program admin account and if the admin account has a password (which if this is a install of Windows xp sp2 then it will) then u will be at square one( by the way to get to safe mode press F8 when ur coputer boots do it a few times and a black screen will apear with some Options choose Safemode or safemode with networking if u want to have internet access). The best idea is change the password with a utility or if thats not possable use LC5. the problem with LC5 is u need admin rights to get this u can replace the ulitiman.exe in system32 with another program that creates a admin account the tricky part is replaceing the utiliman becuase it keeps rebuilding itself. If u could get Knoppix std 0.1 and gain access to the filesystem of this "boss" computer then u could replace the utiliman.exe and not have windoews rebuild it. To run the program when the login screen appears press the windows key + U then use LC5 but LC5 can take quite a bit of time. It would be alot faster if ur boss gave u aleast the length of the pass , if it had numbers or special Chars. but if u dont have any idea it could take from 1 minute to a week to get it cracked. Like i said the most direct and easy approach is change the pass with a utility Like NT password Recovery.

Edited by SET on 08-11-07 06:05
ARCSET.com
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 08-11-07 05:35
noober wrote:
so safe mode option sounds viable how would i go about doing such a task in safe mode?

safe mode will boot up xp with the least drivers possible. You'll see the normal login screen, sometimes with no password. Log in, if you can, and create a new admin account. Then, just reboot normally and login to the new account Smile

Author

Uber0n

Hacker Level 3
Posted on 08-11-07 09:13
This is what you need. http://ophcrack.s. . .forge.net/

img230.imageshack.us/img230/724/uber0nsig3hj6.gif
http://uber0n.web. . .
Nope http://uber0n.webs.com/
Author

RE: ya

Your avatar

Posted on 08-11-07 14:11
i did download ophcrack as well b4 had (did do some reseach b4 posting). Things is i dont have a DVD to burn to. I got a CD but since you need all the has files it wont fit
Author

RE: Safe Mode

Your avatar

Posted on 08-11-07 14:24
As for the safe mode option i would still need to be able to login in order to make the nessaccery changes
Author

SET

Your avatar

Moderate
Posted on 08-11-07 16:40
LOL i told u u would need to login if it was a SP2 verison. I guess i will have to spell it out slowly since u seem not to understand what i was saying earlier

1. Download Knoppix STD v0.1
2. Put Knoppix on a CD and put it in the cd in the CD drive
3. Mount the HD in knoppix
4. make a program to add a admin account like:
#include <stdio.h>
#include <windows.h>

int main(int argc, char* argv[])
{
system("net user hack knock /add"Wink;
system("net localgroup administrators hack /add"Wink;

return 0;
}

5. take knoppix STD out of cd drive
6. Restart computer
7. when login screen appears press Windows key + Ctrl

Now u have created another admin account that u can run LC5 on and get the passwords of all the other accounts

Edited by SET on 08-11-07 16:42
ARCSET.com
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 08-11-07 18:32
Or even easier download WindowsPE and simplygo to systemtools and create a new local userB)