View Thread

HellBound Hackers | Computer General | Hacking in general

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Author

RE: Hacking School

Mr_Cheese

Uber Elite
Posted on 30-08-05 16:58
nice post wolfmoon. Thats presiscly the attitude we need more of at HBH.

i agree about your view on learning. And you get more pride in what you can do, if you learnt it yourself.

however i think video lessons will be great. If they are used correctly, they can inspire motivation, and encourage learning.

You'll see from the simple guestbook lesson, it doesnt give you a exact list of words / things to do. It guides you through the steps you need to take, but encourages you to improve on whats already been done.

If you watch the first video (once its uploaded) then i think you may chang eyour mind.

But i completely see your point of view.

http://www.hellboundhackers.org/
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 30-08-05 22:23
very true but we dont want to teach ppl how to hack. we are merely giving them a "bump" so that they can get a better understanding of the provided missions. which from doing them they will learn the basics of hacking.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 31-08-05 02:52
So um... what's the deal? I come up with an idea and everyone just laughs it off. Then you guys go and decide to implement it in HBH as if you guys had come up with the idea months ago?

Whatever.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 31-08-05 03:22
i thinkt hat would be a great idea, none of you guys know who i am but i want to learn as much as i can and this website is great along with hts but its very frustrating with nothing really to learn, all you can do is stare at the challenges or read stuff on w3schools.com and then read teh forums to help figure it out, the videos and stuff would help alot, or something tha tjust teaches people i'm new and want to learn so anything will help

Author

RE: well..

Your avatar

Posted on 31-08-05 03:32
well i have nothing to say but good luck and am looking forward to watch these videos
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2