Happy to see you all (again). I'll follow doom's suggestions on first post:
1) I speak english, french, german and serbian.
2) I have been a member before but i forgot my password... I think i joined in 2005 (will go trough my old emails).
3) I found out about the site by using google. My intention wasnt to learn how to hack, it was more on the line of "how does this work and how can i make it do funny things". Also, im not a security researcher nor i plan to be one - im studying economics and "hacking" is something that i seriously got addicted to. I want to grow in as many ways as possible in this field. I also did some HTS stuff but not any more.
4) I want to learn C/++ (got some books and struggling trough them). Whatever i pick up on the side will be more than awesome.
5) I got in touch with computers when my dad got a Sinclair. I wasnt even able to walk in that time. After that it went from Atari and Commodore to i7s. Since i grew up with them, computers are like an everyday thing.
6) All i want to do is learn. If anyone wants to help me (im pretty stuck on some things), that would mean a lot to me.
@Starofale: hope u got that network adapter running smooth on w ^_^ thanks for the info!
@TSG: thank you for the offer, i will get to you on that.
@MoshBat: Yeah, ive got a couple so im going trough chapters of each one, checking the differences and getting more exercises. I dont really like The Dummie series... The ones im reading "Cpp without fear a beginners guide " and Jesse Libery' "C++". Should be fine.
Edited by on 03-11-11 15:26
Hellbound Hackers is the collective work of the staff and the community and is therefore licensed under the CC BY-NC-SA license.