Follow us on Twitter!
You cannot teach a man anything; you can only help him find it within himself. - Galileo
Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 24
Guests Online: 23
Members Online: 1

Registered Members: 82885
Newest Member: ConiBE
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | Computer General | Hacking in general

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Author

RE: Getting Investigated

yours31f

Elite
Posted on 07-03-08 17:08
heres what i would do. www.theploy.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/enotes0504_computer_on_fire.jpg

Debugging is what programmers do to beta software to make it take up more room on your hard drive if it is running too efficiently.

img259.imageshack.us/img259/3713/sigr.png

yours31f@live.com yours31f@yahoo.com rpwd.info
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 07-03-08 17:37
Burning a computer is pointless, data is still easily recoverable. If you want to destroy your computer, or anything for that matter, take a look at this:

http://www.google. . .gle+Search

Author

yours31f

Elite
Posted on 07-03-08 18:02
not if you do this first.Debugging is what programmers do to beta software to make it take up more room on your hard drive if it is running too efficiently.

[img]http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/3713/sigr.png' alt='www.wikco.com/images/avp1.jpg[/url]

[center]Debugging is what programmers do to beta software to make it take up more room on your hard drive if it is running too efficiently.

[img]http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/3713/sigr.png' style='border:0px' class='forum-img' />

yours31f@live.com yours31f@yahoo.com rpwd.info
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 07-03-08 23:19
"dur dur durrr, I'mma gonna burn my computer and huff the burning plastic..."

If something has not happened yet, it probably will never happen so long as you do not go to a forum and post your life's story. Usually the authority has one shot to try you for something so they will wait and see if you do anything stupid. This isn't too serious, but when it is, why do people never say something like "I have feds looking at me, don't talk to me."

And also, I think that just knowing how to do something gets treated like a terrorist.

Here is an article about the USA and terror. Please read it, we honestly need more people to know we're scum.
http://hnn.us/art. . .32497.html

EDIT: you might want to check out the PGP digital safe. Make your own compression/ encryption algorithm and get privacy as good as or better than PGP (RSA/PGP have been around for a while).

Edited by on 07-03-08 23:26
Author

korg
Admin from hell

God
Posted on 08-03-08 02:00
I think this whole thread is bullshit. There is too much shit going on.

They haven't invaded my house yet..for all i know.

Since then, my shit doesn't look the same anymore.

Contradicting a bit.

Also, I have seen 2 different cars like circling my neighborhood all the fucking time now.

Yeah , their looking in the window to see what your doing. FUCK.

And they also knew somehow your neighbors connection got jacked and pointed it to you. HMMM.

And now your posting in a public viewed forum on hbh this whole story.
If I was being checked out by the police (I not stupid so I won't be)
I wouldn't post my story online. (At least you could have put in offtopic for members only)

Just my point of view by I've seen this before. Someone trying to be cool.

i57.photobucket.com/albums/g215/korg1269/shodan13.jpg

I deal in pain, All life I drain, I dominate, I seal your fate.
O R
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 08-03-08 02:17
Thank FUCKING GOD! Som1 who understand wtf i mean! Thank you Korg! Exactly wat i meant!! Pfft

Author

korg
Admin from hell

God
Posted on 08-03-08 02:20
Too much for me I don't believe one word.

O R
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 08-03-08 02:33
lol, yeah...i've personally been arrested for that kinda shit...and they definately don't just let your HDD go if they suspect you, it just dont work like that.,...plus he mentioned that whole shit bout his neighbor not knowing anything...yet his neibor was able to 1.detect. 2.track and 3. report to proper authorities.......like wtf? especially on a Wireless connection if u didn't know much you'd be fucked as far as telling if it was hijacked, i hijack signals around here all the time xD, lol.

Author

korg
Admin from hell

God
Posted on 08-03-08 02:39
What's even funnier is he was on a secure line so the"feds" didn't know he was on here. WTF.

O R
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 08-03-08 02:57
LOL i know..its a public site so wtf was he thinking....oh...im on a secure line...i can go post on Youtube or Myspace a confession to murder and no one can see it lol

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 08-03-08 13:46
Sounds to me like someone should lay off the drugs for a while - lol 2 different cars!!!!!

Here's a good one, maybe you've been like sucked intop the matrix only you are neo and ur neighbour is morpheus???????

Dude, if they wanted u they would have got u by now, they don't take u in for hacking and then just let u and ur pc go - that only happens in movies!

If they had any evidence they would have stormed the house early one morning and just taken the lot!

And who the fuck are the TBI? are they renowned for dealing with cyber crime?

And since when has hijacking a signal been fraud? Isn't it classed as interfering with telecommunications or something?

Right, take a deep breath cos heres your choices...............

a) Get a life, a connection of your own and learn how and who to hack without being caught or having to make up shit

b) Decide they are after you, grow up and pack your pc away. Then go and live in a cave system somewhere where they'll never find u!
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 08-03-08 16:21
Lol...i love this guy above LMAO...^^^^^^. anywho...also the first thing you thought when you had 2 new cars commin round outside your house was investigated? idk...my first thought was maybe...new neighbors? lol..man get real....seriously...and yea. ive nver heard of TBI either but i don't live there so i'll lay off...but i doubt such a local sounding authority would do anything more than just take you in to FBI cyber crime unit...and probably not even that. What the guys said above about it being interfering with telecommunications is about right...thats basically wat i was caught for...except i expanding it to hijacking a network entirely of a school system...so it was like government damage and interference or something like dat...anywho. Grow up...get a life...and lay off the movies. lol.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 08-03-08 16:44
if legal action is a possibility upon initial investigation the folowing steps are taken;

* Take custody of the entire computer, including keyboard and other peripherals, floppy diskettes and other removable media so you can show that what you took was a working computer.

* Note unique identifiers, label items taken, seal smaller items in plastic bags and place in a secure area.

* Document who did what throughout the chain of custody for each item collected. Maintain logs of where you are keeping records.

* If the computer is to be recirculated, take the hard drive from the machine and secure it. An original makes the best evidence.

* Then make a forensically sound image of the hard drive, using hardware-based drive imaging tools as opposed to a write-blocking software tool. (Tools can be found at www, eedinc.com and www.foren sics-intl.com.) At this time, also note the system date/time before resecuring the hard drive.

* Other data sources, such as network file shares and e-mail located in server-based e-mail systems, must be considered and preserved. Data throughout the network is the most difficult to gather and analyze, so EED has created a discovery tool for this widespread data

Did this happen to you?

no

So go back to school and quit being paranoid

mambo

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 08-03-08 17:01
This sounds like bullshit. Sorry the cops dont care about a kid pirating wireless.

Grow up.

IF this is true then you should hire a lawyer
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 08-03-08 17:06
Did they ever have any alone time with your PC? I donno...I'm not sure how they could have known you were using your neighbors wireless signal without some sort of surveillance..I've had this done to me once sorta I was put in the back of a cruiser (not cuffed, but wanted for questioning) and I pulled out my cell phone and they were like 'woah woah woah..lemme see that' and then pretended to forget about it when taking me back (I opted for a lawyer, something you should always do in the U.S.). Later that night I took my battery out and there was a chip on the back. Donno if it was a GPS or tap (though I'm leaning towards GPS, my theory is that when they had the evidence needed they wouldn't need to worry about retracking me down again as the GPS would do the work for them). Needless to say I removed it, but if they ever had any alone time with anything of yours do a sweep for anything that wasn't there physically beforehand.

sqldumpftw wrote:
This sounds like bullshit. Sorry the cops dont care about a kid pirating wireless.

Grow up.

Though this sounds more like what's actually oging on. It would be hard for them to discover you were stealing wireless in the first place since your neighbor 'knows nothing about pcs etc' and the fact that of all the things they could have brought up, (You're some 3lit3 h4x0r, whose playground is the internet etc), and they bring up stealing wireless? Lol I have a friend only surfs the net through stolen wireless. Well 90% of the time Pfft

Edited by on 08-03-08 17:08
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 08-03-08 17:51
i hate charging people up but your more stupid than that blunt dude.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 08-03-08 19:39
slpctrl wrote:
Did they ever have any alone time with your PC? I donno...I'm not sure how they could have known you were using your neighbors wireless signal without some sort of surveillance..I've had this done to me once sorta I was put in the back of a cruiser (not cuffed, but wanted for questioning) and I pulled out my cell phone and they were like 'woah woah woah..lemme see that' and then pretended to forget about it when taking me back (I opted for a lawyer, something you should always do in the U.S.). Later that night I took my battery out and there was a chip on the back. Donno if it was a GPS or tap (though I'm leaning towards GPS, my theory is that when they had the evidence needed they wouldn't need to worry about retracking me down again as the GPS would do the work for them). Needless to say I removed it, but if they ever had any alone time with anything of yours do a sweep for anything that wasn't there physically beforehand.

sqldumpftw wrote:

Grow up.

Though this sounds more like what's actually oging on. It would be hard for them to discover you were stealing wireless in the first place since your neighbor 'knows nothing about pcs etc' and the fact that of all the things they could have brought up, (You're some 3lit3 h4x0r, whose playground is the internet etc), and they bring up stealing wireless? Lol I have a friend only surfs the net through stolen wireless. Well 90% of the time Pfft

Lol...speaking of cruising the net through stolen wireless....thats pretty much what i did when i was living where i could only get dial up or sattellite, lol. I'd just hijack a wireless signal for free and have like 20x faster speed and shit. Now im in a place i get Broadband with DSL so glad to say i don't have to do that anymore.Pfft

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 08-03-08 21:27
I kinda think of feds like that farside cartoon. There is a guy on a soap box shouting "the vampires are coming! they are among us!! blah blah blah!!!" and then there's a couple guys moving a huge mirror behind him and non of the people in the street have a reflection except for the guy on the soap box.

moral is, don't talk about hacking or crap to anyone. no one needs to know, and you don't owe anyone anything!

and don't be an idiot like the op. Anything like that is an easy arrest. They have stupid fucking laws against cracking wep and whatnot so they can arrest stupid people.

Edited by on 08-03-08 21:28
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 09-03-08 00:36
sounds like a bullshit story to me, You connected to someone's wireless for a few hours and your getting investigated,
"They said they were starting an investigation and it could last for up to a year."
erm... WTF!!!! and if they where investigating you, there not going to fucking tell you about it! :angry:

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2