Follow us on Twitter!
Society leans ever heavily on computers, if you have the power to take out computers you can take out society. - cubeman372
Saturday, April 19, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 25
Guests Online: 22
Members Online: 3

Registered Members: 82838
Newest Member: w1zarrd
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | Computer General | Hacking in general

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Author

Getting Investigated

Your avatar

Posted on 06-03-08 17:28
Ok, i'm basically a freelance hacker. I love to code and that's pretty much my hobby. I usually only perform a righteous hack whenever i need something or i want to get somewhere. Well, about 3 weeks ago, Comcast disabled its service with me because of what they called "computer suspicions". They said that i was using their service for more than just a glance of the net.

Anyways, i was wanting to connect one night about a week ago but i couldn't. So, i used a device that i personally made to catch wireless signals and direct them where i please. I have 2 neighbors that run broadband and 1 was using high-speed so i chose his. Jim is his name. He is an older man and doesn't really know pc's from his ass. So, i bootlegged his signal and used it as my own. I connected, did some things..and got off immediately afterwards.

The next day, i arrive home from college and my dad says that the TBI (Tennessee Bureau of Investigation) has been to my house and asks me why. I didn't realize why at first but i did shortly after. They came back later that night, took my to their headquarters i guess somewhere down in downtown chattanooga. They questioned me and shit but i didn't confess to anything. They told me that someone had stolen service from my neighbor and that was fraud. I was scared shitless. After they left me in a room alone for an hour and a half and then finally released me to go home.

Since then, my shit doesn't look the same anymore. I have an Alienware Area-51 ALX CFX. I think i'm being watched and my connection right now is secure so i know they can't see this. They said they were starting an investigation and it could last for up to a year. Also, I have seen 2 different cars like circling my neighborhood all the fucking time now.

My questions are: 1.) What rights do they(TBI) really have? 2.) Can they invade my house and grab my software, disks, pc, etc? 3.) Can they tap my phone lines?

I'm really worried about this bullshit and my days might be numbered on here. I know that if they get their hands on my shit, i'm almost confident they'll charge me with some other shit. Sorry for this thread's length and thanks for those of you who take the time to read.

Author

RE: Getting Investigated

Your avatar

Posted on 06-03-08 17:36
COD3 wrote:

My questions are: 1.) What rights do they(TBI) really have? 2.) Can they invade my house and grab my software, disks, pc, etc? 3.) Can they tap my phone lines?

If they can convince a judge to give them a search warrant, they can search your premises, seize your hardware, and or tap your phone line.

http://www.criminal-law-lawyer-source.com/terms/search-warrant.html
Author

Uber0n

Hacker Level 3
Posted on 06-03-08 17:46
COD3 wrote:
I think i'm being watched and my connection right now is secure so i know they can't see this.

Come on, if they know you're a member of a site called 'Hellbound Hackers' they'll probably check your posts even if you're using a secure conenction when posting...

1.) What rights do they(TBI) really have?

They can do everything you mentioned and even more stuff.

2.) Can they invade my house and grab my software, disks, pc, etc?

Yes.

3.) Can they tap my phone lines?

Yes.

Damn, I really hope everything will go well for you Frown Good luck!

img230.imageshack.us/img230/724/uber0nsig3hj6.gif
http://uber0n.web. . .
Nope http://uber0n.webs.com/
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 06-03-08 17:56
yeah man, they can basically do anything they want(especially if they have reasonable grounds for doing it) with some limitations of course

Hope this goes well for you, Good Luck man and be careful what you do on your computer.

Edited by on 06-03-08 17:57
Author

spyware

God
Warn Level: 90
Posted on 06-03-08 18:56
They'll probably make you clean up stuff if they get you.

How old are you again?

img507.imageshack.us/img507/3580/spynewsig3il1.png
"The chowner of property." - Zeph
[small]
Widespread intellectual and moral docility may be convenient for leaders in the short term,
but it is suicidal for nations in the long term.
- Carl Sagan
“Since the grid is inescapable, what were the earlier lasers about? Does the corridor have a sense of humor?” - Ebert
[/s
http://bitsofspy.net
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 06-03-08 19:16
spyware wrote:
They'll probably make you clean up stuff if they get you.

How old are you again?

Community service if you're a minor is a good bet. If you've reached the age of majority, you may be looking at something a bit more serious.
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 06-03-08 19:40
Hard Drive + Bin?

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 06-03-08 19:42
well i mean...assume another identity..piggy back his connection again steal some data makes some cheap charges from some crappy company..get them looking somewhere else Pfft okay yea that was a joke but that really blows...i have my suspicions of being watched i dont know if its real or just paranoia BUT my friend here in town just got caught so im laying low for a while...i mean i dont really hack..jjuusst...yea anyway i really hope everything works out...i wouldn't say they could invade your house if they do they need a search warrant i mean...not unless you did something REALLY bad haha...but if you found out that they did with out your knowledge i would clean up your HDDs and press charges.

Author

Mb0742

Apprentice
Posted on 06-03-08 20:21
It should be fine, just don't make yourself look suspicious.

Mb
javascript:alert("hi")
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 06-03-08 20:47
WoW people are actually taking this guy seriousley...my first thought was when this guy said "righteouse hack" that he just saw the movie Hackers and is lookin for mondo attention and respect on here. So just my personal opinion...but u sound just like an idiot. braggin like u did this u did that and now your investigated. I've already been arrested myself for cyber crimes and the TBI would not be the people involved in cyber crime...even local. And yeah...Underage which is wat i was...u only get fines and community service generally. I had 2 months community service...blacklisted...and 1500 dollars in fines...Sad. Anywho if ur tellin the truth good luck.but in all honesty i don't believe any of dat shit. Oh...btw u don't need a special device to route the wireless signal...just use ur own router to cross refrence theres with your signal and crack there wpa keys. Aight...well i guess im done giving my input. -peace

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 06-03-08 21:19
dude, if they call you a terrorist, they can do anything they want to you.

And just to get things straight, a terrorist isn't some middle-eastern bomber trying to kill "innocent" Americans. Terrorism is the act of causing terror, so they very well could say that you are causing people to be terrified for their financial safety. That law really doesn't make sense though, considering the U.S. Government uses terrorism too... >.>

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 06-03-08 21:37
^^^^lol...well put skunk Wink

Author

vicioushaxor

Posted on 06-03-08 22:10
id just buy an external hdd, just to be safe, then id put a new hdd in my comp, give the one that was in my comp to a friend for safe keeping, then put the new one in my computer, format, and that takes care of one problem, for the others, have a friend hang onto anything you seem leery about...
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 07-03-08 00:13
vicioushaxor wrote:
id just buy an external hdd, just to be safe, then id put a new hdd in my comp, give the one that was in my comp to a friend for safe keeping, then put the new one in my computer, format, and that takes care of one problem, for the others, have a friend hang onto anything you seem leery about...

http://sourceforge.net/projects/eraser/

http://www.truecrypt.org/

Use these. Encrypt any data you need to keep, then securely erase the entire HDD. Good luck.
Author

shadowls
You Like this!

God
Posted on 07-03-08 00:27
man that sucks. Hope everything goes well for you.

If you think my post are useful to you, please vote for them. Thank You

knowledge is powerful itself - SHADOWLS

i41.tinypic.com/mjwz7t.jpg

Made by:agentmax69, but remastered by: KvK

Coffee
None None
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 07-03-08 04:08
COD3 wrote:

1) in the US right? Anything. plain and simple.

2) nothing is going to happen. You have a record. that's it.

If you are worried, talk to a cyber crimes lawer. (hint: yellow pages)

3) everyone is tapped. wiki echelon.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 07-03-08 16:10
Thanks for your input guys, and sorry this has taken so long. I am being legit about this and why in the hell would i try to claim attention to myself. I've never even seen the movie "Hackers". I didn't even know there was such. All I know is that these people are fucking serious and I will take your advice and switch hardrives. I know how and it shouldn't cost that much. They haven't invaded my house yet..for all i know. I guess I'll just have to wait this thing out and watch my ass. Once again..thanks for your help and support.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 07-03-08 16:20
COD3 ,buy external HDD 4 yor safety

Edited by on 07-03-08 16:20
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 07-03-08 16:48
Sucks to be american I guess, land of the 'free' xD

Glad I'm in Germany, if anyone asks me something here I'm like 'ich spreche kein deutsch', or talk really fast english and just walk away.

Anyway, you shouldn't be posting about this stuff on a public forum. And you did use some sort of hdd encryption like pgp, right? Try not to get caught next time :ninja:

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 07-03-08 16:55
no but i should've. I have never heard of it. Pretty Good Privacy? heh..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >