Follow us on Twitter!
Few are those who can see with their own eyes and hear with their own hearts. - Albert Einstein
Monday, April 21, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 30
Guests Online: 29
Members Online: 1

Registered Members: 82851
Newest Member: darthvador
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | Computer General | Increasing Security

Author

Firewalls!

Your avatar

Posted on 31-03-07 20:33
ok, i just wanna start by saying if this is somewhere else, sorry for posting this because i didnt find it. anyway. i was wondering, i dont have a firewall installed right now and im tired of using zonealarm, does anyone have any suggestions on what i could use. either free or not, doesnt matter( although id prefer free Smile )
thanks.
the don
Author

RE: Firewalls!

Your avatar

Posted on 31-03-07 21:25
if you want a really BADASS firewall and have the money go with the Cisco ASA 5505. its a hardware firewall that will come out 3 quarter of this year. i was at a competition this last weekend and they let us use those as "beta testing and marketing"...... wow......

we were the only team that new what we were doing with a firewall and set it up so secure that nothing on our servers got hacked....amazing piece of equipment, awesome interface....cisco provides another great product Smile

i use a hardware firewall so i dont know of any good software ones out there, i have the basic microsoft windows one on my computer and the mcaffee one that came with my dell, but since my hardware firewall holds up so well i havent bothered with any of that stuff